What is Bambino got on the drawing board?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You insider guys must know something.....its been about 9 months since the bianco diaper appeared... and they said to expect some newer products...

I mean abuniverse just debut a new line of diapers so it would make sense to compete with them by countering it..

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
they are just enjoying being the most popular diaper available, and keeping profits in the economy.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
They don't have a big customer base. Even I am a AB and I don't really plan on buying them at all. It just costs WAY to much. Really it cost over 20 dollars just for 8 diapers. That's pretty stupid I think.

So I'll stick to X-plus or Dry 24/7's.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm not an AB, so I'm not part of the target crowd, and even if I was I'd probably not buy them since they are expensive, VERY expensive.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
  3. Private
Really it cost over 20 dollars just for 8 diapers. That's pretty stupid I think.

well, for a case of smalls you can get 64 diapers for 70 dollers. seems like a good deal to me.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
well, for a case of smalls you can get 64 diapers for 70 dollers. seems like a good deal to me.

[font="Calibri,Arial"]I imagine most tbs would NOT want to be ordering in bulk. It might be slightly noticeable.[/font]

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover

Yet all cases of Dry 24/7 cost 75 dollars, and that's for 72 of them. I also think buying Abena X-plus diapers from XP medical would still be cheaper then those bambino's as well. Then you have the problem that most people will need medium sized.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Ah...my cloth diapers once purchased only cost me the price of washing. But then I like to feel wet, probably because I was left wet when I was a baby until I was adopted by my responsible parents at the age of 2+.

A

annierighthurr

[font="Calibri,Arial"]I imagine most tbs would NOT want to be ordering in bulk. It might be slightly noticeable.[/font]

Actually, I have heard over and over again that most ABDL businesses base their business and rely on the wallets of the middle aged men into this, because they are the most likely to spend the big bucks and in large quantities.

Honeywell6180

Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Hypnotized: I would have to agree about the fat wallets of middle-aged men (except for mine, of course). I tried a bag of the Bambinos, and really don't like them. I thought the colors were a little tacky, and the taping panel seems a bit heavy and stiff. They are essentially a Secure X-Plus without the front waistband.

Honeywell6180

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
I know very little about Bambino, but possibly some sort of pull-up diaper might be in the works for those who like to regress to potty-training age. Just a thought.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
While most of the things I have heard about Bambinos are good, something about them doesn't appeal, even if I could easily get them in the UK. I think it is the prints. They don't actually look like the sort you get on baby diapers. While I definitely would wear them, and they do look more babyish then most adult ones, something about them seems off for me. Suppose I'll have to have real life experience before I can really comment though.

baby_mike

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
Hypnotized: I would have to agree about the fat wallets of middle-aged men (except for mine, of course). I tried a bag of the Bambinos, and really don't like them. I thought the colors were a little tacky, and the taping panel seems a bit heavy and stiff. They are essentially a Secure X-Plus without the front waistband.

Honeywell6180

I have to agree with you. I think that they did over do it with the taping panels.

To me they do absorb pretty good and they are pretty comfortable.

tdlrfootedpjs

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Little
I agree with both of you on the printed taping panel, if I ever do try the Bambinos it will surely be the blanco version, so I can add my own front panel with the decorative shipping tapes I found on ebay.

DannyTheNinja

Banned
Role
  1. Private
Frankly I don't care about the prints. When I'm wearing diapers they're almost always under my normal clothing, so it doesn't really matter what the front looks like. What I really care about is the quality/feel of the plastic and the softness, thickness, and of course absorbency of the diaper itself. If I can get something that feels the same as a Bambino for less money, I'll go for it.

In a related note, the Dry 24/7 sample pack is on its way ;) yes I plan to contribute a review.

--Danny :ninja:

Status
Not open for further replies.