Jack

drunk
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
post your diaper opinion here

For me it’s the terry towel one I’m wearing now with 2 hand towel and 2 Zorb stuffers
As I’m drinking tonight at home I need it

Reactions: Floodingpants
...out of all the AdultClothDiaperCo. cloth diapers that I own(about30 of them), the nighttime birdseye hands down is the most absorbent ever. You can damn near wet it fairly good without plastic pants and it doesn't show, but might feel slightly damp on the outside.

Last edited:
Reactions: smnapp
baby kins take a look.

babyp said:
...out of all the AdultClothDiaperCo. cloth diapers that I own(about30 of them), the nighttime birdseye hands down is the most absorbent ever. You can damn near wet it fairly good without plastic pants and it doesn't show, but might feel slightly damp on the outside.
How does the absorbency compare to disposables? I’ve considered trying cloth to reduce my plastic waste, but I urinate more overnight than during the daytime.

AlbertPotato said:
How does the absorbency compare to disposables? I’ve considered trying cloth to reduce my plastic waste, but I urinate more overnight than during the daytime.
I honestly think is the same if not a little better

Reactions: Deleted member 69192
Zernesti333 said:
I honestly think is the same if not a little better
Ah! Then I will try these. Thanks!

Not super undies … or KaWaii diaper from amazon, both barely hold a bladder worth for 30 mins before they start wicking ….. and goodnites hold 2 bladders easily, sometimes 3 if not super full

those are the only cloth diapers I have tried, plus they STINK now a few years later. Smell clean when washed but once you pee - smell like sewer in summer heat …..

Reactions: joemama
babyp said:
I am considering switching to cloth for nighttime, as well. These are what I am looking at. Do you need multiple layers?

smnapp said:
I am considering switching to cloth for nighttime, as well. These are what I am looking at. Do you need multiple layers?
...I only wet my diapers a few times per month and I only use one birdseye nighttime diaper. Never had to use more than one.

For me my 60 x 60 Terry towel diapers done in a kite fold do a wonderful job. I use them at night with plastic pants with no leaks. Many days I continue to wear them for up to 16 hours with no leak.

Back