What if...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny456

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
What if every year around christmas everyone opened a PO box and everyone had packs of diapers mailed to eachother, like a secret santa.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
...then Christmas would be 20% cooler!

All I got this year was some random clothes, some chocolate, a new backpacking stove, and a gun holster. :wallbash:

Christmas diapers from santa would be amazing!

Drek

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I would be so down! That would be a lot of fun, especially if everyone had a list of what kind of diapers they've never tried yet but want to.

Green

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Greatest idea I've heard thus far! I'm so down to clown with that.

Bigbabybret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
  5. Other
Cool,

Yeah, I got a coffee maker for Xmas...And I don't drink coffee ever!

From my mum...I think she is loosing her marbles :)

Or, it might have been a regift...

If it wasn't for my niece and nefew, I'd skip xmas all together...

4 hours of travel for Xmas sucks...I can't fly anymore and driving takes forever...

Tiado

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
It would be cool to have that kind of gift, as long as they're nice high quality diapers.

All I got this year was some random clothes, some chocolate, a new backpacking stove, and a gun holster. :wallbash:

And here a new backpacking stove is something that I could use. My Christmas this year I got mostly gift cards, so it wasn't all bad then.

Beloney

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Hey....... That would be cool! Like that idea.

What if every year around christmas everyone opened a PO box and everyone had packs of diapers mailed to eachother, like a secret santa.

pajamalover

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
That is one of the best ideas I have heard of in a long time count me in all the way!!!!!:worshippy:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I got a pair of shortalls and a baby shirt, with the buttons on the shoulder from my wife for Christmas. So yeah, let them Christmas bells ring! Also, Merry Christmas to Baby Pants who make such things available to people like us.

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
It's a cute idea, if a bit.. I mean, I don't even have money to buy diapers myself... so I wouldn't feel like I could do so for someone else and I would feel guilty recieving some. Also the P.O. Box would still force us to give names and cities/towns, which still is a bit personal informationy.

A cute thought though.

DownsideWave

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
That would be highly awkward in front of friends and family who do not know. Lol.

JazzBaby

Just Another Diapered Brony
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
I think the idea of getting diapers for Christmas is a great idea. Especially if they are ones that I have been wanting to try, but just can't seem to buy them. It would be cool.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
It's a cute idea, if a bit.. I mean, I don't even have money to buy diapers myself... so I wouldn't feel like I could do so for someone else and I would feel guilty recieving some. Also the P.O. Box would still force us to give names and cities/towns, which still is a bit personal informationy.

A cute thought though.
Adress yes but you could put for a name box holder pobox 2345 zip code
And you could box it like a samlple lots of companys send out free samples like shavers Cologne stuff like that. You could get a pobox in a deferent town also.

BigKid25

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
"Aw, crud, these are the wrong size!"

lol I didn't consider this, but that would be unfortunate.

My feelings are that I would absolutely love to open my mail box and find some Christmas padding in there. However, I can't guarantee I would be able to invest in buying other people diapers, which would make me feel absolutely terrible for accepting a gift and not giving back to the community. I'm free loading enough off my mom, don't need to accept any more granted gifts until I can start being a bit more independent. I just don't like owing people, is all.

foxkits

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
lol I didn't consider this, but that would be unfortunate.

My feelings are that I would absolutely love to open my mail box and find some Christmas padding in there. However, I can't guarantee I would be able to invest in buying other people diapers, which would make me feel absolutely terrible for accepting a gift and not giving back to the community. I'm free loading enough off my mom, don't need to accept any more granted gifts until I can start being a bit more independent. I just don't like owing people, is all.
Well you would not have to put your name in the list then.
Only those that wanted too.

Status
Not open for further replies.