What if your too busy to go to munches and can't drive to there.

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
The title says it all. I am annoyed that I am having trouble meeting people because I am too busy with my grandmother. Also, I have no requests on fetlife because I haven't checked in a while and I really really want a caregiver. I also can't drive anywhere because I don't have a license and I keep forgetting to get one. So yeah, I am annoyed.

messydiaper

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Sticky note 1: "Check Fet Life account."

Sticky note 2: "Remember to get a driver's license."

:)

• Haha
Reactions: NorthwestDiaperDude, fleckothefennec, dogboy and 3 others

SpAzpieSweeTot

Daddy's girl through and through! Understood?
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Incontinent
People have taken busses to munches.

Reactions: Saltedcaramel64, Seasonedcitizen and KittyninjaW

KittyninjaW

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
SpAzpieSweeTot said:
People have taken busses to munches.
I live in a small town which makes it hard

Kbaby84

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
there is always uber

Seasonedcitizen

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Not cheap.

longallsboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Other
It's hard to get anywhere if you are developmentally disabled, especially more severely. I have Classic Autism and ADHD and my concentration span is only 25-30 minutes. I do have a driver's license and had it for 26 years (I'm in my mid / late 40s). I still live with my parents on a small hill. I can't ride the bus because my parents have OCD and think it's dirty, although most county bus transits are in fact, dirty. I used to take the bus when I lived away 105 miles away from home at a state university residence complex, for 3 years, though. My parents take me wherever I need to go. Never been to a munch, but I'm also not a full blown adult baby and likely don't even qualify as I don't wear diapers at all, though I do have some interests in some childhood items, but I think that is my Autism talking. Emotionally and socially, I'm actually like a 4 1/2 to 5 year old, and it's very likely my nephew who is actually really 5 years old is actually more mature than me.

Thankfully my dad is willing to take me to places, although between March 2020 and May of this year (2022), I pretty much didn't go anywhere except my county park because of this COVID 19 garbage. Before COVID 19 happened, my actual biological dad drove me 2 hours away to a smaller children's amusement park to ride on kiddie rides like the carousel, Red Baron airplanes, tea cups, that sort of thing. This happened 3-4 times a year, typically. I was one of the oldest people with a season pass.

- longallsboy