What if they're one of us?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wazme

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
How weird would it be for a cashier or someone that was in a store at the time you were purchasing diapers was one of us and came on this site and read some of the stories and realized that they were there?

WEIRD......

Role
Private
*gives this thread his stamp of theoretical possibility*

I don't know... has it happened before? Unlikely.

Could it happen? Absolutely.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't see why it's so unlikely....wasn't the ratio of DLs to non something like 1:100? There's a lot of pharmacy cashiers out there...

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It could happen, but the chances are pretty slim.

It'd actually be pretty interesting.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
But I'd be willing to bet that it has happened. They just don't mention anything! With how many times I've gone to the local CVS to find that they're out of guys XL Goodnites or Medium CVS Generics, I bet they only make DL-related assumptions for the first couple weeks of working at that particular pharmacy. I think you'd eventually just become calloused to it.

Unless of course a teenage boy or girl comes up to the counter with XL Goodnites, a package of Depends, some baby powder, wipes, and a paci...

Role
Other
A little digresion.... I remember i talked with another DL that worked as a train ticket collector on a train i took often. I met him never and saw never a pic of him, but have allways after that thought when on the train: "Can this train ticket collector be a DL?"

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Over at another site I visit, one of the guys is a cashier in a drug store and is a DL so it is likely and true.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
It is pretty unlikely to happen around here, but nothing is impossible. I just found out that one of my cousins is a furry and goes to the same MUCK I do. Anyway, a DL is considered more "unacceptable" than a furry here. So...

tom

Role
Diaper Lover
I don't see why it's so unlikely....wasn't the ratio of DLs to non something like 1:100? There's a lot of pharmacy cashiers out there...
I didn't realise the ratio was so high. i thought it was more like 1:10000 (which would mean there's about 600000+ in the world). I guess it is pretty possible and likely if the ratio is 1:100 ....there must be quite a lot of dl cahsiers.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I don't see why it couldn't be that high....DLism is slowly growing on the world believe it or not. In fact, a DL friend of a DL friend got into diapers because of something he over heard a girl saying at a party. Something along the lines of "Yeah, I was in the hospital for whatever surgery and had to wear diapers while I was there. It actually wasn't that bad..."

Ryan_d

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
How weird would it be for a cashier or someone that was in a store at the time you were purchasing diapers was one of us and came on this site and read some of the stories and realized that they were there?

WEIRD......
every time i post a story, I often hope that the cashier will be on this site, read it it and be all like "OMG!!!!11one111!" But I think its very unlikely,

no only because its unlikely they would be a DL/*B But also because they would have to be an active member of THIS site. so that 1:100 ratio goes out the window if you post it here.

010Daniel010

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
....what? A ratio is a ratio, them posting whatever "it" is doesn't affect the ratio at all, regardless of whether its 100% accurate or not. And they don't have to be a full blown DL, and even if they are they very well might not be part of this site.

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I find it EXTREMELY difficult to believe that there is 1 *BDL for every 100 people!

That said, I don't suppose it's impossible that a cashier might be *BDL, but its highly unlikely.

Maverick

Est. Contributor
Role
Other
I'm not sure about DLs, but I know for *Bs it's about 1:10000. I think DLs are slightly more common than *Bs, though.

It's possible and I bet it has happened before. I think some of our members on ADISC are cashiers. So, I'm sure it has happened before, but it's probably very rare.

Jaiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
[Freaks] One of us! One of us! One of us! [/Freaks]

NB. the above probably won't make sense without a rudimentary knowledge of 1930's cinema.

Anyhow, I'm sure a fair few DLs have sold diapers to people as they've worked in a chemist's or supermarket in the past so it's possible that it has happened. On the ratios though, I be shocked if it's as high as one in a hundred. No one actually knows what it is and anyone who says they do is being presumptuous and offering a best guess, but that seems way out to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.