What I'd the best kind of baby diaper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I have tried and love wearing pampers diapers but j would like to know if there is a better brand of baby diapers. I really want to try some luvs although I would love some huggies too. Does anyone have any recommendations? And I am asking for diapers not pull ups.

lamando

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
You might want to try diapers made. Overseas like germny. Cuddlez and and I believe.crinkes makes makes baby diapers as well as adult diapers. Anyghing that has a larger weight range and or weist rang on the diaper and is thicker. Évén plastic backed like diapers is best I think

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk

Sheepies

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I've heard good things about Goo.n diapers in terms of size.

Soggygoodnites

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I like Luvs size 6. Fit like a pampers size 7. I don't like Huggies at all. There is very little stretch on the sides and don't fit me at all.

Tommygun619

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I do love pampers and I have some luvs coming soon to finally try. I've heard they were pretty good to wear but I haven't been able to yet. Where would I find goo.n diapers?

SnowBlitz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
  4. Little
I do love pampers and I have some luvs coming soon to finally try. I've heard they were pretty good to wear but I haven't been able to yet. Where would I find goo.n diapers?

Online retailers on Ebay would be your best bet unless you're in Europe.

Status
Not open for further replies.