What I offer to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Error404

I sit here, alone, in my computer chair, and I look over the vast communities and knowledge base that we have as a single unity. We are the internet. We have our forums, our chats, our games, all that lie without prejudice, every persons face not known, we can have our say and our words are heard by all.

It is my belief that we have the option to change the future for our children and ourselves. We have the world to inherit and the communities and values we craft now shall forever be burned into the soil, passed on for generations to come, in our children, their children and family lines to come.

Acceptance is an issue we have always had, and I appreciate and understand that some things just cannot go together, like orange juice after brushing your teeth. We all have our likes and dislikes.

What I am proposing is that we change the world. A step at a time. This will not happen in the space of minutes, days, weeks or even months. What I am proposing will take years, but I know, you, as an intellectual who values what you will leave behind for your name sake and mine, can make that difference, if not alone, but together.

We are of different colours, races and beliefs, but all in all, we all hold one value, devoid of social background and culture. That is peace.

I ask not of you to shed your religion, not dispose of who you are for the better of man kind.

Instead, I reach out to you, as a human being, to take initiative, to rise up against every moment that is trully a risk.

From the gay, to the straight, to outright kinky, it's our job, as human beings, to ensure that this world does not go to waste. Our words, our actions, as a whole, must speak out and touch the masses, we are today, we are yesterday. We are tomorrow.

And to start this movement. I bring forth to you a tree. This tree may be outside your window, in your park, down the street or just a tree in your mind. This tree is growing, housing life, like birds, butterflies and squirrels. I'd like you to take a good look at this tree and consider in those very few moments of your life. What that tree has gone through, what that tree has given us, what brought that tree into existance and what is to become of that tree.

I know, you, all of you, regardless of belief, will be able to see the pain and suffering of those arround us. I only hope your tree is one that offers life, shelter and peace, because that tree is branching our community, supporting our leaves of life and rooting us in a pure and well meaning community. I propose a new mindset. Accepting and ready for peace, words our only weapons against those that stand against us.

Would you want to start a revolution with me? It's your future, everyday is yours for the taking and we can change the world for the better.

Do you have the power to influence a peaceful mindset? I perhaps, may not, but join me, even if not hand in hand, but word by word, we'll cut down the pain and replace it with peace.

What I offer to you - Tomorrow.

I ask of you, if you wish to help my movement, post this speech in your favourite message boards as a new topic, do not spam it, do not flame those who disagree, only educate, we are tomorrow, we are not here to argue or fight. We simply want what our families deserve.

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Hmm...That's a pretty influential speech...Did you originate it, or are you also passing it on?

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // ๐ŸŒ‚๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’ฎ๐ŸŒ™
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
That's a very good speech. o.o

I don't quite know what to say to that, to tell the truth...

Neonite

Est. Contributor
Role
Thanks man, that means alot to me, maybe you'll help my revolution? <3
You're welcome. n.n

And trying to change the world for the better? Sounds good to me! Though it may very well be near impossible, it's worth the effort to at least try.

E

Error404

You're welcome. n.n

And trying to change the world for the better? Sounds good to me! Though it may very well be near impossible, it's worth the effort to at least try.
All you need do is post my speech where you think it'll be heard and go with whatever you find best. <3

Even if we don't change everything, liberating even one person alone is enough. Everyone, regardless of who they are, deserves a better world.

Neonite

Est. Contributor
Role
All you need do is post my speech where you think it'll be heard and go with whatever you find best. <3

Even if we don't change everything, liberating even one person alone is enough. Everyone, regardless of who they are, deserves a better world.
I see. Though the only forum-type-place I go to besides here, I can see that you posted it there too. Perhaps I should put it in a different forum there? n.n;

*cough* And why do you never talk to me on messenger anymore?
</off topic> >.>

E

Error404

I see. Though the only forum-type-place I go to besides here, I can see that you posted it there too. Perhaps I should put it in a different forum there? n.n;

*cough* And why do you never talk to me on messenger anymore?
</off topic> >.>

I'm on three systems at once, I get hooked on one system and I forget to check the other two. >_>

Apologies.

Neonite

Est. Contributor
Role
I'm on three systems at once, I get hooked on one system and I forget to check the other two. >_>

Apologies.
It's fine! I was just wondering, cause it almost seemed like you were ignoring me or something. n.n;

Back on topic, what inspired you to write this?

E

Error404

It's fine! I was just wondering, cause it almost seemed like you were ignoring me or something. n.n;

Back on topic, what inspired you to write this?

Ghost in the shell, Stand Alone Complex 1ST & 2ND gig.

I noticed I held the qualities of both the revolutionaries in each series...And I've always had a way with words.

I though, screw it. I'ma try my best.

As for posting in other forums? Go for it buddy! I imagine if it gets posted elsewhere, then it's a start!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Wow that was a great speech. Finally there's another person who thinks the same way as me. You da best :) Remember, there is only so much you can do but the great thing is your starting something that may change a persons life for the better. I'm glad that you got out of your comfort zone to reach out to the people and want to make the world a better place.

Role
Diaper Lover
Aight, but how are we going to fix everything when we have the radical Islam that wont let their be peace between religions? Along with some Arab Christians that have been taught to hate the Jews? Some of you non believers are right about Religion and its many problems. But what religion should be is love, not jihad. And thats what it should be, but there are too many that will not allow this to happen.

So 404, to respond to your speech... here is Albert Einstein

Albert Einstein said:
So long as there are men there will be wars.

E

Error404

And as long as there are men left to fight, there will be revolutionaries who will give them reason to lay down their arms.

Role
Diaper Lover
To sum up my feelings in simple, and probably arrogant terms, what you say cannot, and will not happen. However, the speech is, very, very good.

E

Error404

To sum up my feelings in simple, and probably arrogant terms, what you say cannot, and will not happen. However, the speech is, very, very good.
Well. I see it this way.

You give $1 to charity, that dollar buys a bottle of water for a homeless parentless child in a poverty stricken country.

I give one speech to the masses.

I may not be Christian, but I remember a passage from the bible that perhaps says it well.

A farmer goes out to sow his seeds, wastefully, he throws them haphazardly, his seeds land in several places, some amongst weeds, some on stone and some in fertile soil.

What the meaning of it was, was, when someone spreads a message of any variety, there are three things that happeN:

Stone - The words go to the person, have no meaning and they go on as if nothing ever happened.
Weeds - The words begin to grow in the heart of the person they reached, however, their lifestyle quickly chokes the words away and slowly diminishes.
Fertile soil - The words sink in deep, and the person flourishes, spreading their own seed to other awaiting fertile pastures.

What I'm saying is. Although I may not make a massive difference, the prospect and possiblity of change is right there and waiting for someone like me to go and say "Hey, world, guess what, we've got a problem, I say we try to change it like this!"

Some will listen, some will assist, some will make a real difference to the lives of someone else, if not themselves.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'll join up with your little thing when you get all those terrorists that want to kill me for being simply being American and Christian to stop trying to kill me and my fellow countrymen.

Note: I wish you luck to stop violence in the middle east thats been going on for over 2000 years. I think you will need all the help you can get.

E

Error404

Thanks Fire, I'm gonna need every inch of help I can muster from you guys. It may be a dream, but every dream can be created with enough effort.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
I'd love to help you spread peace around the world, but I don't know what I can do since I'm not really a member of any communities anywhere. So there's no one I can pass on the speech to.

I have to be honest that I'm a little pessimistic about any sort of revolution happening, but if just one person changes their ways, then it's worth the effort.

E

Error404

I'd love to help you spread peace around the world, but I don't know what I can do since I'm not really a member of any communities anywhere. So there's no one I can pass on the speech to.

I have to be honest that I'm a little pessimistic about any sort of revolution happening, but if just one person changes their ways, then it's worth the effort.

Maybe print this off, leave it about your place of work or residence/school/college? Hell, as against it as I am, start a chain mail. It may lose some presidence and become more of a nuisance than anything else but it's always worth a try, it may at least touch one person to change.

Status
Not open for further replies.