Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
  7. Other
Hey it's me again, I kinda wasn't here that much yesterday, so I kinda want to tell you all what happened, Don't worry it's pretty much good news, First off, I finally figured out why I'm so stressed lately, you see I am at McDonald's a lot lately, due to it beaing summer where I live, and I feel I've been on the phone too much, the reason is my grandma started a new routine for college, to not have my phone Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, which she started yesterday, for college, and I finally figured out that it was my excessive phone use that was causing my stress, because I use it too much to escape reality, with my brother, college, and everything, and I may have been suffering sensory overload, considering how much I use it, anyway, I also wanna say that due to my grandmothers new routine, in which I mentioned, Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, I'm not gonna be using my phone that much, so I won't be on here that often, on those days, still I'm not quitting this site since I like it here, though I won't be on here that often, and when I need help I will still post, anyway I just wanted to give you good news for once. So thanks everyone!!!

P.S. Oh and to add more iceing on the cake, my brother may be leaving soon, IDK, Yet.

That's great! Sounds like things may be starting to look up. I know what you mean by sensory overload. I spend 14+ hours in front of a computer every day doing what feels like a million things all at the same time. The only way to escape is just walk away for a while. :)

arcituthis said:
That's great! Sounds like things may be starting to look up. I know what you mean by sensory overload. I spend 14+ hours in front of a computer every day doing what feels like a million things all at the same time. The only way to escape is just walk away for a while. :)
:) Thanks, and I aggree massively, on that front, also I will try to take more breaks.

KittyninjaW said:
:) Thanks, and I aggree massively, on that front, also I will try to take more breaks.

I would say I sometimes become a bit overloaded with computer stuff but for some reason I have a really short attention span and I always have to walk around every 10 minutes or so. Normally I just walk around the house and see what others are up to and what my cat's up to :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back