What holds up your heavy diaper

Vtfastback13

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
Right now I have a

Omutsu Bulky Nighttime Cloth Diaper - Pink Sheep on with two booster pads. Very heavy and sagging. On top of that plastic pants of course. Covering that is my little for big onise. What do you use to hold up your heavy sagging diaper.

keepitonDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I use incontrol +inspire by Rearz and typically boxers that aren’t too too tight do the trick !

Reactions: AndyPandy and DLmikey

DiaperDusk72

Padded Yo-Yo Wielding Bounty Hunter
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
I usually use this strappy body harness I have to tighten around the waist of the diaper and around the leg holes, really helps it hold up!

crinklechef

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Incontinent
  2. Other
Tykables Snappies hold mine up

EmmyBaby2000

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
One of the many onesies my mothers have bought me. There are very times during the day/night when I don't have some sort of onesie on.

PupSpaz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
For some of us, the tapes and "belt" of the diaper is enough! Depends on your body shape and attachment technique - one of those you can control. Some diaper wearers would probably be best served by suspenders, lol. Otoh, simply wearing pants can help.

If my diaper actually starts sagging it's one of three things:

1. The belt of the diaper got loose, either through stretching or tapes mysteriously migrating.
2. Padding fell apart (more extreme physical activity or just cheaply made diaper)
3. It's way too wet and needed changed anyway - although some more recreational wearers are after the bulk and extreme absorbancy / most wetness.

Many will probably recommend snap crotch shirts (onesies), this puppy doesn't recommend them or underwear because they can be detrimental to diaper absorbancy and can actually make the diaper leak before it should. Anything restricting on top of your diaper can compress it and limit it's ability to quickly absorb. I also haven't found (or tried really hard to find / commission) a onesie that was loose enough in my diaper area to not compromise the diaper. They're great in theory if your worried about diaper peekage, but my tall torso means the ones I've tried are tight in the crotch leading to leaks that wouldn't have otherwise happened.

Antientmariner

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
The very good tapes NRU str8ups come with!

jk, sometimes if I need to contain the smell, I use my trusty Gary Wear plastic pants. I've had them for years.

DLmikey

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Boxer briefs work for me! 😊

Reactions: BenNevis

Pantyman

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Good tight compression shorts. Usually I have to work them to get them over my fresh diaper with booster but once all situated I'm set to go. Don't notice much sagging but do notice the bulging as the day progresses.

Napincolove

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Three stretch net pants covered with a PUL pant, works well for me no matter what I am doing.

Belarin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
The same kind of anti gravity suspensors that baron Harkonen uses in Dune.

on a more serious note, nothing much extra I find most nappies stay up well enough on their own even when fit to burst. probably just my body shape, I do wear onesies now and then and have taken to wearing long legged boxer shorts over th top but that's to stop chaffing not support the weight.

Reactions: BenNevis

yoes

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Plastic pants suprima 1250

Diaperedsparky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Tykables rompers could hold up and soggy diaper they make

Jrodabdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Little
  5. Other
Usually at work I wear a onesie under my clothes or just some tighter boxer briefs do the trick when the sag is real

BenNevis

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
Generally, a Tykables onesie or boxer briefs.

But as @Belarin says, I don’t always feel I need it and find that nappies can hold themselves pretty well, even when soggy.

Jorelaxed

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
A good pair of thick footed tights and a medium Garywears active brief over my diaper daily.

satin

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Sissy
my suspender belt

Reactions: todderhr

Nowididit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually a Tykables snappies. Sometimes tighty whities.
Some days I just go solo if I'm just hanging out at the house.

wearforsafety

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
Short onesie. Plastic pants.
Or both

Reactions: Forced

todderhr

Toddler in Hampton Roads, VA, USA
Est. Contributor
Role