What helped start the flow when you first startied wetting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AvrilNigaud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
When you first began wetting your diaper (if you did. I know some wear diapers because they like to, but seldom, if ever wet them. And that is fine by me.) what helped you start the flow?
For me it helped to be standing and hearing water flow from a faucet. Now, I can go anywhere I am, even lying in bed. It is a matter of convincing your body it is ok to go when you are standing or sitting in the bathroom. It won't be long before you go just about anywhere, in any position - and it won't make you imcontinent. Just be sure you are wearing that diaper before you let go!

gigglemuffinz

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Oh gawsh. It just.. nothing would happen the first time I attempted despite actually having to use the restroom until I actually sat on the toilet and tried my hardest to pretend I wasn't wearing anything. Tricking my body with all the trappings of using the toilet regularly. Like I said, I needed to use the restroom.. I wasn't trying to force anything out that didn't want to come out. It was quite silly really. I was doing all the aspects of using the toilet yet still.. not.

bambinod

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
for me, I find my breathing helps. try breathing with slow, long exhaling.

Dan09

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Kind of silly, but I would sit on a toilet. With a diaper on.. \_(o_O)_/

FeekaDimension

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I drank a lot of Gatorade to make myself have to pee, then used self-hypnosis techniques to focus on how intense the feeling was. I told myself that I "wouldn't be able to hold it in for much longer" and started counting down the seconds until the floodgates were supposed to burst.

It worked.

LilByte

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
It's funny, most people sit a toddler on a potty with a diaper on to get them use to it. And yet we sit on a potty with a diaper on to get use to the diaper, fascinating.

Hellcommander

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
All i need to do to have diaper be used is to drink a cup of water and wait a while but then again I'm incontinent.

AvrilNigaud

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
These are all excellent replies,and they do show how each of us (at these who have replied so far have responders you have a similar response then reply anyway. It is quite possible you may help,others along the way.
And, by the way did any of these help you BEFORE this thread was started? More replies will be welcome.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I leaned over the sink and ran my hands through some flowing warm water the first time. That very first diaper is really hard to use. I'd say the first ten or so diapers I could only use while standing in the bathroom.

KuroCat

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
I never had trouble doing it, I acquired a diaper when I was about 11, and just let it happen.

demonic2786

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I just drank a lot of soda and waited. Eventually my bladder made me go, whether I wanted to or not.

ClandestineWing

Gomamon Supreme(ly diapered)
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
I was already quite well aware of shy bladder and whatnot during my first time, so I tried to wet as soon as I got the urge, and it just kind of happened after a bit of waiting.

NovaDL

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I waited until I needed to go, and stood in front of the toilet in the usual stance. Then I just relaxed and waited until it finally started flowing. Once it starts, it won't stop. And once your diaper is already a bit wet, it's easier to go again for some reason. Now I can wet standing up, sitting down, or laying in bed.

soggyboy

Banned
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
I waited until I needed to go, and stood in front of the toilet in the usual stance. Then I just relaxed and waited until it finally started flowing. Once it starts, it won't stop. And once your diaper is already a bit wet, it's easier to go again for some reason. Now I can wet standing up, sitting down, or laying in bed.

I agree. It seems easier to pee in a diaper that's already wet. It just flows easier.

But this opens the whole "What came first, chicken or egg" theory, lol

perlFerret

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Diaperfur
  3. Little
Yeah. This was my experience too.

Programmatic

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For me, I waited till I felt like I really started needing to go (not getting desperate or anything but, just enough that you can't quite ignore the feeling anymore), then went and stood in the bathtub, to make sure that if I did leak for some reason it'd only be somewhere where it wouldn't cause any problems, and then concentrated a bit. Took a few minutes to start but, as others have said, once you get that first bit and you're already a bit wet, it becomes easier to go afterward.

Cottontail

Sailing, sailing, ...
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
During my many years of wearing only baby diapers, my bladder shyness was due mainly to a fear of leaking -- which did often happen. The solution to this, more often than not, was simply to use my diapers in the bathroom. The consequences of a leak were easily dealt with in there.

bruno43

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I did the same as most people have posted here. But for it was just standing by a urinal instead of sitting on a toilet. It took quite a while of me trying before I actually could. In fact I still can't wet if I am sitting down. I have to be standing up, but I have been practicing...

PearlPinkFloydJam

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
The running water trick never worked for me that I recall. I used to stand near the toilet with the diaper on like I was going to use the toilet, but leave the diaper on. I have gotten to the point where I can go just about whenever I want.

Maybe some of you remember the Goodnites commercial from years ago that featured a girl saying "Whenever I start thinking of lakes or rivers or ponds, that's when it happens." I can't find it on YouTube, but this thread reminded me of it.

Kyrieelleison14

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
I used to have to make myself as full as possible, to the point where it basically forced itself out. Once you get that little bit of wetness it becomes a lot easier, for some reason that worked with me, the running water trick only works a little for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.