What have I created?!

BobbiSueEllen said:
I love PPs over my DDs (disposable diapers, as many called them when I was in them), they make being in diapers more nostalgic, more fun. They also make me feel more secure, knowing leaks are better contained. And the puffy look...perfect baby experience. Authenticity is everything! 🥰🧸🍼
Plastic pants have saved my clothing, bedding, furniture, and upholstery on a number of occasions when I couldn’t find facilities available to change my overdue Abena M-4s when a change was desperately needed. It may be the “belt and suspenders” approach to disposable diapering, especially with a plastic backed disposable, but it’s saved my bacon a few times.

• Love
Reactions: Freddie07601, TigerDL, Diprs2 and 1 other person
EssexnappyMan said:
I struggle with cloth nappies as I haven’t found one that I can get to fit well or the Velcro doesn’t hurt and dig into hip. Plus I was brought up in the disposable era, il always prefer them for that reason.
But have to admit no disposable will get close to a cloth nappy for bulkiness

Give EcoAble a shot. They use snaps and are very comfortable. I am using Changing Times products to stuff them which are softer, more comfortable and easier to wash because they aren't so tightly woven like Ecoable's bamboo cotton.

Reactions: TigerDL and BobbiSueEllen
Oh beautifully filled diaper I use them myself and they are very cool and well absorbent

Back