What has Changed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
What has changed from the time you were young, to now? Pertaining to yourself, of course. From outer appearance, to personality? I think this will just be a fun 'lil thread. Pictures are fun, but if ye don't want, or can't, post pictures, descriptions are always fun, lol. :D

Well I don't think I look all to different from when I was young, (picture below.)

My personality is basically the same. I like to smile, laugh, and hang out with people older than me, lol. The only thing that has changed really is the fact that I'm a lot more outgoing, back when I was younger I was pretty shy. :)

So post about yourself! :p

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would, but the prettiness of that picture makes it useless.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Aww c'mon! I think this is pretty fun, lol. I love looking at baby pictures, and hearing baby stories about all the cooky things I've, and others, have done!

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'll have to find one... I think my parents have them all in boxes somewhere, and I don't live with them anymore... this could be difficult.

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
But YOU had one... I don't like not being the best... *pouts*

Well I'll work on it.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'd post pics if I had any :( I'm much much different now

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
yes she is! totally cutie! i dont have pics of me, im ugly :( but what has changed is i used to have long hair always, now its a buz cut, i used to cry all the time, now i only cry inside :p umm... i havnt really grown up at all.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
I had blonde hair and blue eyes when I was 3. But somehow it changed to dark brown hair and brown eyes. WTF??? Now my hair is a lot longer.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
lol, I used to have blue eyes and blonde hair. Now, I have green/hazel eyes, that are only blue when I cry, and red hair. xD

Cen Aeonis

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
My personality went from hyper and ecstatic to quiet and intellectual. I still remain imaginative like I was in my youth, yet to a much greater and much more focused degree. Imagining stories in my head was fine and all, but the ability and understanding needed to put down these ideas on paper was probably my greatest achievement in terms of growing up, not to mention these stories were then able to last longer than short-term spans of hours or less, where they were before free to lose themselves into the abyssal chasm of my mind. Quality and sense were also issues...

The bliss of childhood, cruel as it may be that it has left, is often cast off not to let us see the evils of life, but for the betterment of the individuals growing out of the phase. I somewhat wish I could revisit some of the old and tattered remnants of memories belonging to my past, to recollect the simplicity of the times spent in my earlier life, but I find it best not to dwell on who I was back then, instead choosing to progress toward a new self in the future.

In short, my grammar and vocabulary has also improved. ;3

Raccoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur,
Lulz.
Well, my gender has changed; does that count?
Nope. You are still you on the inside. Seriously though, I expect you are happier and more confident because you made a life-changing decision, stuck with it and wound up happier for it. Plus you hooked up with that travelin' man and that went ok :)

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I'd post my picture, but the sheer hawtness of it would make your eyes explode.

Vladimir

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I had... Err, how should I call it? My teeth were stuck out of my mouth and I've been called rabbit teeth or whatever, I don't remember. Now my teeth are just fine (except I should brush them).

I'm still shy, though. But now I have a kinda antisocial attitude that I built up to "hide" my shyness unconsciously.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Awww I did not see that first pic coming mandi! Super cute and beautiful! Anyways from where I am now (20, almost 21) I am almost a totally different person just compared to 13 I think. When I was 13-15 I used to be pretty dumb and do bad things, but I wised up and stay out of trouble haha. Also since then (when I was discovering what being a DL really was and that there was others) I have come to understand and accept being who I am as ab/dl, because I see it as part of my personality.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i always worry that when i get older i'll turn into a completely different person and i won't recognize myself anymore. but it never happens that way. i'm still pretty much the same person i was when i was a kid.

the things that DO change are things that i never could have predicted. if you look at things from a different perspective i'm a completely different person than i was when i was younger, it's just that i've changed in ways i never expected.

does that sound confusing or contradictory? i guess that's because it is... :confused:

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I never noticed myself change, I didn't even notice my voice breaking. But then I experience my life in real time, so it's so slow moving. :p

I guess I've got more mature, but then you're meant to aren't you? I've got more outgoing I guess... meh just all the normal stuff.

I'm looking forward to not being a teenager again, and I wonder how else I'll change in the future...

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I've had random (or so I thought they were.) people stop and recognise me from my primary school years so appearance wise not so much it seems,
still undecided on whether I should take it as a compliment or an insult. When I was little young 'un my hair was blonde but quickly faded to dark auburn.

I'd like to think I'm much more of an outgoing, casual person now, but I suppose that's for other people to decide.

Status
Not open for further replies.