What happened to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
..the little box near the top that said who was on flash chat?

I really liked that and I miss it

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
That's been gone for a while. I miss it too... nobody goes into chat anymore b/c they can't tell if anyone is waiting or not.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I think that might be up once Moo makes some changes to Flash Chat because like he stated in another thread Flash Chat lags alot when there gets to be about 15-20 people using it.

MarcusBear

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, , Carer
Don't see why members who frequently used FlashChat needed that 'box'. It doesn't take much to open FlashChat in a new tab and loiter till others log-in.

I don't know who, if anyone, is using IRC, that doesn't mean I don't bother with it at all.

Too late now.

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
That plugin isn't compatible with vB 3.7.* so it can't be used anymore. You'll have to wait until it's made compatible with vB 3.7.*

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The box would be nice again...I go in there every now and then and it's either empty, or someone leaves right when I sign in...I've been in the IRC a good deal now lately though...And it's usually somewhat active

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
The box would be nice again...I go in there every now and then and it's either empty, or someone leaves right when I sign in

That's an odd glitch (or coincidence) I've been puzzled about. do I smell online?

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The only reason I don't go in anymore is because flashchat lags my computer. I only really went in if there were people there who I wanted to talk to. I'm not going to go in to hope someone comes in, while dealing with a slow computer.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I haven't been to the flashchat in ages. I'm not really fuse whether that box is there or not though, I prefer IRC now that I can get it to work.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I have always preferred IRC as well. There is always someone there to talk to, and a lot of people that go in IRC don't bother with flash chat. & trivia is pretty awesome, too!

Lizzie

Est. Contributor
Role
I just can't find a download for mirc for mac

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Mibbit.com Webchat

Where it says "Connect to irc" on the drop down list, find where it says Blitzed.org (Under the general category thing)

Then choose a nick, and #adisc... then you can get in IRC without downloading anything.

Also found this client: Babbel - Download
that seems to have a download for a Mac.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yeah, mIRC doesn't run on macintosh. i have a mac and i find that chatzilla works best for me (it just runs as a firefox add-on). other people are into xchat, and i've heard of people using opera, which apparently has built-in IRC compatibility. there are others too (ircle, colloquy, conversation) but those are the main clients for OSX.

Status
Not open for further replies.