What happened to Baby-Pants.com?

nappidaddi

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
I have made several attempts to place an order online at Baby-Pants.com in recent months. This used to be a great site for ordering all sorts of ABDL related items and especially adult plastic/PUL/etc. pants. The prices were fairly decent and often lower compared to other sites. They had a huge selection to choose from as well. However, the last few times I tried to place an order, I would get all the way to the checkout, have everything selected and the billing info filled in, then nothing happens when I select "submit" or whatever term they use for placing the order. Another time I tried, using a different browser, I didn't get that far before running into a blank page with only a company heading. I've tried at least 5-6 times and came to a dead end where it would not actually submit or complete the order. I tried turning off ad blocking and other security settings in the browsers, but still no luck. I even tried to email them through the "Contact Us" link to ask if they were still in business. But I never received a reply. I know that should tell me something right there. I am asking on the ADISC site because I'm hoping someone might have information regarding the BP.com status. Are they still around? Am I using too old of a Apple operating system? Has anyone else gotten through and placed an order recently? I am curious as to what happened or what may have led to heir demise if that is the case. Thanks for any information you may be able to provide.

Reactions: Cottontail and luke317

diaperbobby

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
  3. Little
Don't know about Baby-Pants.com as I haven't ordered directly from the website for several years. It seems like there was another discussion about this earlier in the year, but I don't remember what the conclusions were.

Instead, I use their eBay site (eBay seller's name: mommys-baby-pants). I ordered from the eBay site a few months ago and everything was fine. I just checked the eBay site a couple of miniutes ago and the listing for what I ordered has been updated recently with a bit of different information. As far as I know, the eBay site is still active. They might be on Etsy, too, but I don't have information there. Hope this helps.

nappidaddi

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Thanks, this is a good start. I did not know they had moved to eBay, so that's new information to me. I'm wondering how much the prices have gone up now that they would have to share a portion with eBay. When I get time, I'll check that out and compare cost from the last time i ordered. Thanks again for the update. Not sure why they would move since their site was nicely designed in a simple way and quite easy to use.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I use their Amazon site. I've noticed though that the selection has been limited. Perhaps they're having supply chain problems.

Mickey

Waddling Mouse w/ASD
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Little
I used the site last year without issue, got the product quickly. I was planning on making a purchase from them soon. Good to know they might be having issues.

nappidaddi

Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
Mickey, if or when you attempt to make another purchase from baby-Pants.com, could you kindly re-post here with the results? Where you successful or, like me, not able to complete the order? I ask because I'm trying to determine if the issue is on my end for some reason. I prefer to avoid ordering these types of items from eBay or Amazon because it will then alter the algorithm to show such items when you don't want them to. I just don't find that to be very discrete. As far as I know we cannot alter the algorithm or block content from appearing in suggested or, you-might-like, etc. popup windows.