What Happended To Peachy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawnie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
No, He has been posting but I think he is really busy......

Izzy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Little
He was posting earlier today. In fact, I spent a large portion of the day talking to him....

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
yeah he's been around in IRC. and apparently he made a few posts earlier today. lookie here. ;)

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
Avery that's a search you posted and those only work for the person that did the search in the first place.try this link in stead. Hereby you let the forum search in stead of trying to lead to old searches.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Rumors of my death are greatly exaggerated!

:eek:

Seriously, though, with the massive amount of posts these days, it's hard to find the time to read them all and post a lot like I used to. And that's on top of some real life stuff keeping me busy.

Peachy :peach:

Moo

ADISC Admin
Staff
Role
Private
Peachy, you don't need to read all the posts. Seriously :)
You contribute a lot to this forum just by posting.
Don't feel the need to read everything!
We have a team of mods precisely so that no one mod has to read everything!

Martin

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
I can't imagine reading all the post (like I too used to do). It's way too much I'd say.
*lifts hat to Peachy* WOW!

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I can't imagine reading all the post (like I too used to do). It's way too much I'd say.
*lifts hat to Peachy* WOW!
Well, I don't read the threads in the stories section - I just skim through them to see if there's any trouble that requires moderator intervention. And I don't read or respond to anything in the tread games forum.

That significantly reduces the amount of threads I have to go through.

Peachy

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
i pick really selectively from the members-only forums, tb, ab, diaper talk, administrative, and off-topic. i read the intros every few days or so. i never even go into any of the other forums. and even in the forums that i do read, i usually leave the majority of the threads unread.

i've never really spent much time in any message board other than this one, but it almost scares me how active this place is. probably most of the stuff that happens in this community takes place entirely without my awareness!

Role
Private
i pick really selectively from the members-only forums, tb, ab, diaper talk, administrative, and off-topic. i read the intros every few days or so. i never even go into any of the other forums. and even in the forums that i do read, i usually leave the majority of the threads unread.
I'm the same way. For the most part I only check threads on those boards you listed.

What I tend to do is click the new posts link and just open all the threads I think look interesting or where someone may have replied to what I've already said. Generally I just skim down to see which board it's posted on and skip "Thread Games", "Computers and Games" and the stories boards. I rarely ever read or post on those boards.

A nice feature to the site (at least I think so, anyway) would to be able to choose which boards we want to see show up in the new posts list. I know I can just go to each board separately and check them like that, but I like having all the new posts in one list. It makes navigating this place just that little bit easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.