What happen

Status
Not open for further replies.

makena43

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Yesterday. On my dinner hour I was listening to my Co worker talking. About if he had a son or daughter and. Changing their poppy diapers. Then I felt. This pain going through. My body of embarrass. And didn't. Show it. I was whoa. Why did I feel that way. Maybe its a sign no you still don't accept diapers are okay. What in the world would I react that way? I think I am okay if girls are talking. About diapers but not Guys

When I was a kid I hated it when tv commercials selling nappies aired because I would always feel so embarrassed and go bright red especially since I was wearing one as my foster parents would purchase them for me to stop me stealing them from school.

Sounds alot of get that same feelings

I feel a bit akward my friend talks about buying nappies for her daughter etc
I was listening to a conversation about someone's husband and kids/grandkids.
She or someone said "well at least I don't have to change his (her husband) nappies"
I think the other guy said "unless your in to that"

That felt akward, at least I didn't show it

Cottontail said:
Somebody set up us the bomb.

(Because old memes never die.)

Ha ha. The Zero Wing game was an awesome failure of the english language. Yeah, makena you need to double down on your efforts to type better and speak coherently- preferably with fewer periods.

We can't help you if we can't understand what you're saying.

It's because of mental conditioning. Think about it. You know logically there is nothing wrong with wearing diapers and you have a psychological need for them. Our culture has an "Eww, gross" attitude about diapers because of the inherit nature of them being used for incontinence. You have picked up that attitude along the way and accepted it. I've discovered as I became a 24/7 ABDL that eventually (as in fairly recently) that my feelings have FINALLY changed and I see this part of me in a positive light. I'm not as irritable and my hair trigger anger seems to be easing up. I'm calmer and happier and what's more, I feel like myself when out and about. I don't feel like I'm wearing a disguise anymore, which is how I've felt for basically my whole life.
I see this not as some bedroom kink but as something much larger and encompassing. Because it's more of an identity thing for me and feeling comfortable in how I dress. I know it's not mainstream and to be honest, I kind of like that fact. It makes me unique in a good way. I realized this hurts nobody and if anyone finds out about now? I've got the tools and calm head to handle it. It's only weird because of it being unfamiliar. Diapers are my underwear and the humiliation and shame are baseless.
I find that diaper jokes don't turn me red in the face anymore. I accept how it looks to outsiders and understand the joking. So I say, yes. I do know what it looks like. Do you know what it FEELS like? Because it feels amazing.
All in all I've been made a better more tolerant person because of this.

Tomcombs is what I am saying in my first thread. So my reaction to my Co worker talking as if he was a dad and taking about diapers and making me feel uncomfortable was because I have not fully accept diaper. If I did I would be whatever. That's. Okay

it doesnt bother me. for example, last year as we were getting settled for yoga the teacher mentioned in the middle of a coversation about kids that a friend of hers had kept her twins sons in diapers until they were five years old. all the women in theclass said oh thatsgross. i just sat with my eyes closed, enjoyed the conversation, and thought wouldnt it have been wonderfull if mom and aunt mary had kept me and my cousin bobby in diapers that long!!! that would have been three yesrs less of wet beds, and quite afew less wetpants too.

I also remember when a Pampers or Huggies commercial would come on when I was a kid and how I felt like everyone was starring at me. Thinking they must know some how that I love diapers because I am watching this commercial. I would find myself looking away from the TV just to prove to them I wasn't interested in diapers. When in reality it was just a commercial and they would have not the slightest clue what was in my head.

I see what honeycomb is saying about psychology I didn't. Wear diapers for 2 days and I was feeling bad and car problems and I put on a diaper on my dinner hour and some of my shift I was worry people. Can tell. But I know nobody. Cares so after. I took it off I realize the diaper does help me to relax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back