what halloween candy is affected by melanoma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
That is Chinese made, has the government releases this information???
If so link me the info.
PS: I'm afraid to eat this Hersheys bar because it has a funny smell.

D

daria7483

Could you give us a little more background info? When I hear melanoma, I think skin cancer, what are you talking about? As for your hershey's bar, I doubt it's Chinese-made. Hershey's plants are in Pennsylvania, Canada and Mexico, according to wikipedia. But if it smells funny, don't eat it.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Uh, melanoma is skin cancer. I think you mean melamine. Either way, it's unlikely. If it were you would have heard reports of people getting sick from it by now.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Uh, melanoma is skin cancer. I think you mean melamine. Either way, it's unlikely. If it were you would have heard reports of people getting sick from it by now.
There were milk products made in china which has a dangerous chemical in them.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Yes, that would be melamine. It's a chemical used in the production of plastics. It was also used in dog foods to fake having more protein in it. The Chinese are also known for producing children's toys that come with lead paint on them. And a while back some toothpaste contaminated with diethylene glycol was imported from there.

So yeah, I'd be cautious about Chinese goods. On the other hand, I don't think most mainstream candies are produced in China.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
The only chocolate candy I heard was pulled is Cadbury chocolates produced and distributed in the oriental markets. Just search by "melamine chocolate candy pulled" and you'll see some news reports. All Hershey chocolates are made in their factory at Hershey, PA. far as I'm aware.

~Pramrider

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
If you're afraid to eat it, then don't...This milk thing is kind of old...And Hershey's isn't made in China

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
The contaminated milk was virtually only used domestically in China. Incidentally, most Chinese milk is produced by an Australian company (operating in China). You'd think they'd have higher standards.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
By the way... the tags on this thread make no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.