What got you back into diapers?

Bedwetting

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
Mix these ingredients: puberty, the accidental discovery I could make myself very aroused while desperate to pee, and some embarrassingly taboo memories of wetting my pants (and bed) as a smaller kid.

Result: a very confused, very excited 13-year-old who suddenly loves to turn himself on by wetting himself like a little boy.

And when did I get to do this all the time? When I was a baby in diapers. Out of nowhere, every thought and mention of diapers was totally fascinating. I used to be a baby. Babies get to wet themselves with complete acceptance, no secrecy and no shame. I wanted to remember, and couldn’t. I needed to know every last detail of what it felt like. I didn’t have any diapers but I was good at improvising. I did a lot of very wet role play (such good feelings) and a lot of laundry on days I was alone after school,

Reactions: leterrip, Lyric, tam1623 and 2 others
lonnie said:
Never really got out of diapers, I wore diapers as often as I could growing up and once I was out on my own I started wearing diapers 24/7.
This was a great question BSE. But like Lonnie, I too never really got out of diapers, so for me there was nothing to "get back into."

Was born in the late 60s, put in Pampers right away, and then because I always had access to diapers basically my whole life (younger siblings, cousins, friends, etc.) I have worn and played with diapers as often as I could for the last 50+ years of my life.

I don't wear them 24/7 like Lonnie but I "play" with them 3 or 4 times a week and have been doing so for almost all of those 50+ years.

Here's to 50+ more years of diaper wearing/playing happiness!

Favorites2251 - Copy.jpg

• Love
Reactions: cappydiaperlvr, KrankyPants, tam1623 and 2 others
70sPampers said:
This was a great question BSE. But like Lonnie, I too never really got out of diapers, so for me there was nothing to "get back into."

Was born in the late 60s, put in Pampers right away, and then because I always had access to diapers basically my whole life (younger siblings, cousins, friends, etc.) I have worn and played with diapers as often as I could for the last 50+ years of my life.

I don't wear them 24/7 like Lonnie but I "play" with them 3 or 4 times a week and have been doing so for almost all of those 50+ years.

View attachment 66281

I always wanted having at least a full box of these oldies 'n' goodies in my collection. Sadly I couldn't afford them because of the scammers who steal credit cards from honest eBay customers. Trust me, I dislike making online purchases with a billing card.

BabyTweetyBird said:
I always wanted having at least a full box of these oldies 'n' goodies in my collection. Sadly I couldn't afford them because of the scammers who steal credit cards from honest eBay customers. Trust me, I dislike making online purchases with a billing card.
I have been an eBay buyer and seller for over 20 years, using PayPal with eBay for my transactions. I have NEVER been ripped off as of yet. I guess I am one of the lucky ones...

Reactions: WillFord384, Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
70sPampers said:
I have been an eBay buyer and seller for over 20 years, using PayPal with eBay for my transactions. I have NEVER been ripped off as of yet. I guess I am one of the lucky ones...
Glad to hear the good news, pal.

In the meantime grab the chance to try the overnight sizes from the 1st and 2nd generation Babylino fanfolds - they've the same blue package as their Pampers counterparts. Also, don't forget to post a couple of photos from the purple, canary yellow and candy orange packs once you''ll get them.

The 3rd and last generation is not suitable for your pleasure games because of its plain smooth plastic and elastics.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching my little brother get diapered at a young age.. when he had bedwetting issues got me into the diapers.. I sort of just found a stash and wore them. don't really remember much.

Joined Amazon couple of years ago to order my pull ups . That I was wearing for 10 years previous for what ever reason . Just medical ones . Kept seeing abld on some products didn't no what it means . So googled it got interested ordered adult nappies tried them same time found this site . And we'll no looking back love it ❤️❤️

Reactions: Tigrou1982 and BobbiSueEllen
70sPampers said:

View attachment 66281
Is that a wingfold diaper?
I sure miss wearing wingfold diapers.

Reactions: Deleted member 56273
I had trouble potty training as a kid. Wasn't initially out of diapers until I was 6. I still remember having wetting accidents in class or at home then getting put in a Barney Luvs. I had INE time where I messed my underwear while playing at another kids house and my dad had to clean me up & he put me in a Barney diaper. Reason he put me in those ones because they are the cheapest diapers. Even after being out if diapers, I would still have accidents all the way until my teens.

I had thoughts of wearing diapers again since I was 13. I tried on some of the pull ups my dad had in his closet & liked wearing them when I was alone. Almost got caught one time. Desires got stronger after that as I googled babyfur art online when I first got internet access in high school, but was too afraid to go out & buy some cause I didn't wanna be judged.

Then before graduation, I finally decide to buy a pack of depends at the closest store when I was home alone. Then hid them in the closet. Put one on the next chance I had, & took some practice to even wet myself. My dad found my small stash of depends & he told me he didn't care if I wore them.

During college, I got a sample pack of rearz Safari, bought a dinosaur onesie, and got my first pacifier. That point I started exploring my little side, & my stress levels started going down. After college & getting a job, I would buy onesies, feetie jammies, baby bottles, more pacis, cases of diapers for a good price, went 24/7, plushies, and I love regressing when I'm at home. I hope to get a crib someday. Now I have occasional accidents in my diapers that I had no control over, a nice baby feeling.

Reactions: Yendrik, TommyTheDiaperDuck, ronnieM and 1 other person
BabyTweetyBird said:
Glad to hear the good news, pal.

In the meantime grab the chance to try the overnight sizes from the 1st and 2nd generation Babylino fanfolds - they've the same blue package as their Pampers counterparts. Also, don't forget to post a couple of photos from the purple, canary yellow and candy orange packs once you''ll get them.

The 3rd and last generation is not suitable for your pleasure games because of its plain smooth plastic and elastics.
Thanks for the heads-up on the Babylino generations of vintage Greek diapers.

So that I can confirm what you are saying (and so that others can follow along), looking at front graphic, the 1st gen has a baby crawling through an oval, the 2nd gen has a baby sitting up and looking to the right, and the 3rd gen has just the baby's face framed within a square. See pix below with labels applied:

1st Generation Babylino diapers (has diamond embossing):
babylino40.jpg

2nd Generation Babylino diapers (has diamond embossing):
babylino57.jpg

3rd Generation Babylino diapers (missing diamond embossing):
babylino74.jpg

If my sources are correct, the canary yellow 1st gen didn't feature diamond embossing for some reason, even though the larger sizes in the red, blue, and purple did, and thus, one would think that the yellow should have also. Since you are the Greek diaper subject matter expert on this forum, does that match your info as well? See photos of the canary yellow and open samples where the plastic seems smooth and "featureless":

1st Generation canary yellow Babylino diapers (should have diamond embossing, based on being 1st gen, but does NOT):
babylino43.jpgbabylino44.jpgbabylino45.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 56273 and BobbiSueEllen
lonnie said:
Is that a wingfold diaper?
I sure miss wearing wingfold diapers.
Yep!

70sPampers said:
Thanks for the heads-up on the Babylino generations of vintage Greek diapers.

So that I can confirm what you are saying (and so that others can follow along), looking at front graphic, the 1st gen has a baby crawling through an oval, the 2nd gen has a baby sitting up and looking to the right, and the 3rd gen has just the baby's face framed within a square. See pix below with labels applied:

1st Generation Babylino diapers (has diamond embossing):
View attachment 66388

2nd Generation Babylino diapers (has diamond embossing):
View attachment 66389

3rd Generation Babylino diapers (missing diamond embossing):
View attachment 66390

If my sources are correct, the canary yellow 1st gen didn't feature diamond embossing for some reason, even though the larger sizes in the red, blue, and purple did, and thus, one would think that the yellow should have also. Since you are the Greek diaper subject matter expert on this forum, does that match your info as well? See photos of the canary yellow and open samples where the plastic seems smooth and "featureless":

1st Generation canary yellow Babylino diapers (should have diamond embossing, based on being 1st gen, but does NOT):
View attachment 66391View attachment 66392View attachment 66393

Just to clarify: the 1st generation packs feature the sitting girl; the 2nd generation are the ones with the crawling boy inside the circle. The canary yellow size 1 (normal absorbency) do have the rubberized plastics which are invisible because the shots were taken too far.

Here's another close-up from that canary yellow 2nd generation:

s-l1600-2~137.jpg

The Candy Orange Maxi Plus - the 6th and biggest size offered at the time - was never been available in the 1st generation Babylino fanfolds, which came only in 5 sizes. The 2nd and 3rd generation ranges had three specific sizes: Canary Yellow No1 and Strawberry Red No2 for daytime and Navy Blue No3 for overnight.

always enjoyed wetting myself for as long as i can remember, when i was about 58 or so found out that i could wet myself all the time if I wore diapers and no one would be the wiser. been diapered ever since.

• Love
Reactions: leterrip, WBxx, Lyric and 2 others
It was stay in hospital and latter discharge from it that diapers are sometimes “ lifesavers” in certain situations.

• Love
sinceiwassmall said:
Mix these ingredients: puberty, the accidental discovery I could make myself very aroused while desperate to pee, and some embarrassingly taboo memories of wetting my pants (and bed) as a smaller kid.

Result: a very confused, very excited 13-year-old who suddenly loves to turn himself on by wetting himself like a little boy.

And when did I get to do this all the time? When I was a baby in diapers. Out of nowhere, every thought and mention of diapers was totally fascinating. I used to be a baby. Babies get to wet themselves with complete acceptance, no secrecy and no shame. I wanted to remember, and couldn’t. I needed to know every last detail of what it felt like. I didn’t have any diapers but I was good at improvising. I did a lot of very wet role play (such good feelings) and a lot of laundry on days I was alone after school,

I kindly share your thoughts.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen and sinceiwassmall
The whole saga is here…

But the event that set me off is something I remember clear as day.

I would have been around 4 and a half and my sister would have been about a year old.

I was day and night trained.

She wore Ultra Pampers for Girls (the European variant as we are in the UK).

There was either a leaflet or an advert in the house which had a picture of a girl who I thought looked about my age.

She was white, had dark hair in bunches and had a teddy in one hand.

She was wearing only what looked at first glance like a big pair of white full brief knickers.

For some reason I studied the picture really closely and could just make out that what looked like knickers in fact had tabs on each side and it was actually a nappy.

I can remember, as my brain processed the tabs and it dawned on me that this girl had a nappy on, that I was feeling the most intense surge of jealousy that I have ever experienced.

I suddenly, and inexplicably, wanted to be like this girl and wear a nappy as well.

I went straight upstairs, got one of my sister’s nappies, took it to the bathroom and put it on myself.

I did a wee in it and it was the most wonderful feeling ever.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Reactions: DiaperVapor, tam1623, WillFord384 and 1 other person
BabyTweetyBird said:
Just to clarify: the 1st generation packs feature the sitting girl; the 2nd generation are the ones with the crawling boy inside the circle. The canary yellow size 1 (normal absorbency) do have the rubberized plastics which are invisible because the shots were taken too far.

Here's another close-up from that canary yellow 2nd generation:

s-l1600-2~137.jpg
BTB, thanks for setting me straight on the vintage Babylino sposies. I had the 1st and 2nd gen bags swapped in my mind. So the canary yellow 2nd gen (baby crawling through oval, like your avatar photo) has diamond embossing? Gotcha. The eBay photos I have must be too blurry to tell.

Just to be clear on the 3rd gen, there is NO diamond embossing, right? See the photos for reference.

babylino13.jpgbabylino14.jpg

Then how about these Snip type Babylinos in the white bag (Regular, Super, and XL)? What gen are they? And you say, they DO have the diamond embossing, yes? I can't tell anything from the Super with the opened bag because the photo is not high res enough.

babylino11.jpgbabylino12.jpgbabylino78.jpgbabylino79.jpgbabylino80.jpgbabylino81.jpg

Walking down the baby aisle and see the big bags of girls goodnites! OMG... heaven!!!!

• Love
Back