What game should i get next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I'm getting semi-close to finishing Dragon Quest XI (idk how much longer I have, but I'm at 50+ hours) on my PS4 and I really haven't touched my Switch much lately; so what are some great games I could play on either of these systems?

I'm not locked in to any 1 or 2 types of games, but I tend to go for a lot of RPG styles games and occasionally Shooters (if done right) I'm intrigued by Spider Man (the newest one) and Red Dead Redemption 2 in particular

ive been really enjoying The Division 2 even if it is actually really hard lol but its good coop looter shooter at least

Spiderman was great, if you got a weekend of nothing to do, you can redbox it and have it done by Sunday.

Rdr2 is beautiful but it feels like I'm playing a movie at times. Not exactly a bad thing as it helps when you're traveling by horse I suppose.

If you're looking to show your switch some love then get Octopath Traveler. The artwork alone 😍😍😍

Punku said:
Spiderman was great, if you got a weekend of nothing to do, you can redbox it and have it done by Sunday.

Rdr2 is beautiful but it feels like I'm playing a movie at times. Not exactly a bad thing as it helps when you're traveling by horse I suppose.

If you're looking to show your switch some love then get Octopath Traveler. The artwork alone 😍😍😍

That was always the problem with SpiderMan games in the past, always way too short.

Isnt there extra content that could turn the game into a longer game? Or is it that quick and easy to 100%.

And yes I have heard that Octopath traveler was a good game, I may have to look into it at some point.

BabyTyrant said:
That was always the problem with SpiderMan games in the past, always way too short.

Isnt there extra content that could turn the game into a longer game? Or is it that quick and easy to 100%.

And yes I have heard that Octopath traveler was a good game, I may have to look into it at some point.

Never paid/tried the dlc but reviews were good. The platinum can be done in 3 days and I think this is the shortest Spiderman game but nostigla clouds my judgement. Great game tho.

What ever choice you make still leads to great games 😊

The New Spiderman is great, I still need to finish the DLC, Darksiders 3 is a good RPG (50% off on Steam until tomorrow). God Of War is an amazing game if you haven't already played it. (I could go on for hours about games...but I'll leave it there)

BabyBoyRyan said:
The New Spiderman is great, I still need to finish the DLC, Darksiders 3 is a good RPG (50% off on Steam until tomorrow). God Of War is an amazing game if you haven't already played it. (I could go on for hours about games...but I'll leave it there)

Yeah, I have played the latest God Of War, it really is amazing.

Any clue how long Spiderman wou li d last with the DLC?

I have never been into Darksiders and the latest one doesn't seem to get that great of reviews

BabyTyrant said:
Any clue how long Spiderman would last with the DLC?

It depends on whether you just burn through the main story or do all the side stuff. But I think for me it took me something like a week to do everything in the base game and that was before I got the DLC.

It also depends on how fast you play it.

BabyBoyRyan said:
It depends on whether you just burn through the main story or do all the side stuff. But I think for me it took me something like a week to do everything in the base game and that was before I got the DLC.

It also depends on how fast you play it.

I guess that's not too bad, I still wonder exactly how much the DLC adds and if they will have a "complete edition" releasing at a later date for a cheap price (I would guess that they will; same as how they eventually dropped Horizon Zero Dawn to $20 with the DLC)

BabyTyrant said:
I still wonder exactly how much the DLC adds and if they will have a "complete edition" releasing at a later date for a cheap price (I would guess that they will; same as how they eventually dropped Horizon Zero Dawn to $20 with the DLC)

Well I managed to pick them up quite cheep, something like £10 for all 3 (might have been £15) as it was on sale over Christmas, which is when I got the game.

BabyTyrant said:
I'm getting semi-close to finishing Dragon Quest XI (idk how much longer I have, but I'm at 50+ hours) on my PS4 and I really haven't touched my Switch much lately; so what are some great games I could play on either of these systems?

I'm not locked in to any 1 or 2 types of games, but I tend to go for a lot of RPG styles games and occasionally Shooters (if done right) I'm intrigued by Spider Man (the newest one) and Red Dead Redemption 2 in particular
Red dead redemption it’s story is very exciting and keeps you gripped large open world and the o line has finally come out of beta and a nice mmo feel to a first/3rd person shooter really enjoyable game

I'm waiting for MS Flight Simulator 2020.

Reactions: BobbiSueEllen
I just got assasins creed black flag on ps4 for 8 bucks with there summer sale and it's like the best pirate game I have played

Last edited:
Bebezinho said:
I just got assasins creed black flag on ps4 for 8 bucks with there summer sale and it's like the best pirate game I have played

I have played that one, amazing, quite possibly the best Assassins Creed ever

That and Syndicate were the last good (true) Assassins Creed Games, in my opinion

I had Origins and liked some aspects but it felt like something completely different than Assassins Creed, never had Odyssey but I have read up on it and it still doesn't seem like an Assassins Creed Game

BabyTyrant said:

That and Syndicate were the last good (true) Assassins Creed Games, in my opinion

I had Origins and liked some aspects but it felt like something completely different than Assassins Creed, never had Odyssey but I have read up on it and it still doesn't seem like an Assassins Creed Game

Odyssey is good, but yeah not a true assassins creed game, neither was Origin and my opinion Syndicate wasn't either, starting brawls in the streets over turf is not the way of the assassins. Black Flag is awesome but not a true AC game either :D

BabyBoyRyan said:
Odyssey is good, but yeah not a true assassins creed game, neither was Origin and my opinion Syndicate wasn't either, starting brawls in the streets over turf is not the way of the assassins. Black Flag is awesome but not a true AC game either :D

Black Flag and Syndicate weren't as straightforward as earlier Titles, but you could still Stealth Assassinate without unnecessary mechanics added in that ruined that part of the game

After all, why would you not be able to do that in an AC Game? Is part of the name

Assassin indicates Stealth Killing, something they have made almost literally impossible starting in Origins (or maybe they ruined that in an earlier Entry, but that was the 1st I tried that I couldn't get into and couldn't call an AC Game at all)

BabyTyrant said:
Black Flag and Syndicate weren't as straightforward as earlier Titles, but you could still Stealth Assassinate without unnecessary mechanics added in that ruined that part of the game

After all, why would you not be able to do that in an AC Game? Is part of the name

Assassin indicates Stealth Killing, something they have made almost literally impossible starting in Origins (or maybe they ruined that in an earlier Entry, but that was the 1st I tried that I couldn't get into and couldn't call an AC Game at all)

We'll agree to disagree :p

I couldn't get into Origins either, but the series went downhill for me with Unity (still can't run it), left a bad taste for the whole series and haven't completed a AC game since Black Flag

BabyTyrant said:

From what I’ve seen odyssey looks pretty cool but probably shouldn’t be an assassins creed game... I do hope they go Vikings though.

12srepaid said:
I'm waiting for MS Flight Simulator 2020.
Me, too, but it doesn't appear there's much in the way of room for third-party development as there was with 2000, 2002, 2004 and X. One big thing I love to do is hyperaccuracize airports on FS2004 with AFCAD & Google Earth, make them accurate as possible; not sure if FS2020 will allow for that or for add-on aircraft/scenery like old FS or XPlane do. I gotta have my perfect airports for my B738 (737-800), B752 (757-200), E190 and Q400 planes to fly the milk routes!

That and nightly fireworks at Vegas and an aurora borealis at Anchorage. 👨‍✈️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back