What game should i get next?

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I'm getting semi-close to finishing Dragon Quest XI (idk how much longer I have, but I'm at 50+ hours) on my PS4 and I really haven't touched my Switch much lately; so what are some great games I could play on either of these systems?

I'm not locked in to any 1 or 2 types of games, but I tend to go for a lot of RPG styles games and occasionally Shooters (if done right) I'm intrigued by Spider Man (the newest one) and Red Dead Redemption 2 in particular

RetroGamerGuy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
ive been really enjoying The Division 2 even if it is actually really hard lol but its good coop looter shooter at least

Punku

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
Spiderman was great, if you got a weekend of nothing to do, you can redbox it and have it done by Sunday.

Rdr2 is beautiful but it feels like I'm playing a movie at times. Not exactly a bad thing as it helps when you're traveling by horse I suppose.

If you're looking to show your switch some love then get Octopath Traveler. The artwork alone 😍😍😍

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Spiderman was great, if you got a weekend of nothing to do, you can redbox it and have it done by Sunday.

Rdr2 is beautiful but it feels like I'm playing a movie at times. Not exactly a bad thing as it helps when you're traveling by horse I suppose.

If you're looking to show your switch some love then get Octopath Traveler. The artwork alone 😍😍😍
That was always the problem with SpiderMan games in the past, always way too short.

Isnt there extra content that could turn the game into a longer game? Or is it that quick and easy to 100%.

And yes I have heard that Octopath traveler was a good game, I may have to look into it at some point.

Punku

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little
That was always the problem with SpiderMan games in the past, always way too short.

Isnt there extra content that could turn the game into a longer game? Or is it that quick and easy to 100%.

And yes I have heard that Octopath traveler was a good game, I may have to look into it at some point.
Never paid/tried the dlc but reviews were good. The platinum can be done in 3 days and I think this is the shortest Spiderman game but nostigla clouds my judgement. Great game tho.

What ever choice you make still leads to great games 😊

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little
The New Spiderman is great, I still need to finish the DLC, Darksiders 3 is a good RPG (50% off on Steam until tomorrow). God Of War is an amazing game if you haven't already played it. (I could go on for hours about games...but I'll leave it there)

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
The New Spiderman is great, I still need to finish the DLC, Darksiders 3 is a good RPG (50% off on Steam until tomorrow). God Of War is an amazing game if you haven't already played it. (I could go on for hours about games...but I'll leave it there)
Yeah, I have played the latest God Of War, it really is amazing.

Any clue how long Spiderman wou li d last with the DLC?

I have never been into Darksiders and the latest one doesn't seem to get that great of reviews

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
Any clue how long Spiderman would last with the DLC?
It depends on whether you just burn through the main story or do all the side stuff. But I think for me it took me something like a week to do everything in the base game and that was before I got the DLC.

It also depends on how fast you play it.

BabyTyrant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It depends on whether you just burn through the main story or do all the side stuff. But I think for me it took me something like a week to do everything in the base game and that was before I got the DLC.

It also depends on how fast you play it.
I guess that's not too bad, I still wonder exactly how much the DLC adds and if they will have a "complete edition" releasing at a later date for a cheap price (I would guess that they will; same as how they eventually dropped Horizon Zero Dawn to $20 with the DLC)

BabyBoyRyan

Est. Contributor
Role
I still wonder exactly how much the DLC adds and if they will have a "complete edition" releasing at a later date for a cheap price (I would guess that they will; same as how they eventually dropped Horizon Zero Dawn to $20 with the DLC)
Well I managed to pick them up quite cheep, something like £10 for all 3 (might have been £15) as it was on sale over Christmas, which is when I got the game.