• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What does?

Status
Not open for further replies.

diaperedteenager

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Your Saturday night consist of? Mine is usually computer(games and internet) from about 10 AM to 1 AM and then bed time. It has been probably 30, maybe 70 weeks since I hung out with someone on a Saturday night.

What about all of you?

Wegs

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
More or less exactly like yours. However I don't think i've ever hung out with anybody on saturday night.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Lately cleaning house and preping for work. No more overtime so they have me take Friday off and work Sunday for streight time.

Role
Private
Used to be a whole lot of alcohol, loud music and stumbling home at 4am. Quite social, mind you. These days it's spent studying or just relaxing, not wanting to spend so much money.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
ADISC
Gaia Online
YouTube
and IMing people from 7:30Pm to 1:00AM

TheFoxxehAssassin

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur
WOW you guys are a bunch of dorks.

Just kidding! Mine, however, is WAY different than ANY of yours.

7 PM: Eat
7:45 -12:00: Do stuff on the computer, and watch T.V.
12:00 AM: Sleepy time!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Totally different...right?

--The Silent Assassin--

Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy, Incontinent
Depends on the week really. If I don't have work I be partying it up, or if I do have work probably chill (bowling, movies, or something of that sort). Or if I feel lazy just watchin tv on the couch with my gf.

Or like tonight... (gotta go shred up a new mountain I have never been too before), I am getting all my hw done that is due tomorrow before 5pm. See I wont be back before 5 tomorrow night so I gotta get it done tonight.

I did see hauniting in conneticut though. Pretty good movie. :p

diaperedwolfcub

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Video games mostly Steam bought games. TF2, Portal, Half-Life, AuidoSurf, Garry's Mod UT3, UT:2004, Bioshock etc.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
It depends on how much schoolwork I've got to do. Lately, it's been lots, so mostly I spend Saturday nights doing work. But, when I have more free time I tend to go out with my friends and sit at the bar for hours playing cards and shooting the shit. Then we like to go walk random places in the middle of the night. It usually leads to some interesting things.

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
I'll run through an average Saturday:

12:00 - Wake up
12:15 - Shower
12:30 - Games, IM, Ventrillo chatting
5:00 - Dinner
5:15 - See: 12:30
4:00 A.M. - Sleep

Nexeon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well, during hockey season on satuday nights I usually watch Hockey Night in Canada, I am Canadian after all. I wouldn't want to risk getting cought not watching Hockey Night in Canada and get deported. :smile1:

Other than that I usually just browse the internet, and talk to people on skype and such. Havn't really had the money to go out lately.

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
haha scummy - thanks an interesting word, and quite the generalisation, not even i would say that...and i went to arguably one of australia's best high schools (Lukie-you don't need to be a genius to figure out which one btw).

the "scum" experienced in the valley is largely at the whim of where u go. if you like the monastery then yeh i agree and even burdies. but cloudland and z*urri, gpo (gpo depending on the croud is on) barsomas attract more my socio-economic upbringing and in that regard - is far from scum.

btw i recognie i sound like a total wanker saying that....but i don't care

Role
Private
haha scummy - thanks an interesting word, and quite the generalisation, not even i would say that...and i went to arguably one of australia's best high schools (Lukie-you don't need to be a genius to figure out which one btw).
Lets just say I could take a pretty good educated guess.

Selective enrolment is the downfall of the OP System. You have so many people getting 1s and 2s that it picks up everyone else's ranking as well, which at first glance puts the whole school in good standing. Unfortunately people and universities only care about the end results, not how they got there.

I've never liked the education system here, but I really can't complain - my school year finished with strong OP results as well, which brought my ranking up and ultimately got me into the degree I wanted at university. And we both know that around here, once you get into university, your OP score means nothing.

the "scum" experienced in the valley is largely at the whim of where u go. if you like the monastery then yeh i agree and even burdies. but cloudland and z*urri, gpo (gpo depending on the croud is on) barsomas attract more my socio-economic upbringing and in that regard - is far from scum.
Places like The Met, The Beat, Rockafellas, The Family (at times) can be really dodgy, and gawd knows I've seen countless fights outside of Planet as well. But aside from that I've had some great times in there; it's mostly the people who make it, and I guess since it's an entertainment district you would expect a really bad crowd to turn up at times. For me, the "bad crowd" just happens far too often.

I'd be keen to recant my generalisation if I hadn't had so many negative experiences in The Valley. I'll admit I haven't been to many places in there, and I know there are some excellent venues to go to, but I just haven't had the opportunity to go them. My friends aren't the 'Valley types - they know less places than I do think that whole area is awful, no exceptions.

btw i recognie i sound like a total wanker saying that....but i don't care
Not really. The Valley has it's good points and really don't have a problem if you prefer what's on offer there.

Talula

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Depends on how much money I have, where I'm living (small town Scotland vs London makes for quite a difference in potential saturday night activities), who's around, when I'm working, and how much homework I've got. So anything from watching Tv all night/being online to drinking away my money and stumbling home on the first tube of the day.

Status
Not open for further replies.