• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What does it mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

findlay

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Hey,

I am confused, and possibly ignorant ? What does it mean to be a fur? and is this sexual?

not sure if there are other threads about this. if there is then remove this.

B

Butterfly Mage

I don"t think it"s necessarily sexual. For me, I identify with certain aspects of the butterfly (pacifist, able to change, dislike of being confined). So it's sort of like a shamanic identification for me.

Other folk here may have different answers ;)

J

JessePup

I am a furry.Its mostly a form of expressing oneself. Its also (is some cases including mine) because some people feel like they are that animal. Being a furry doesnt mean your sexually atracted to that sort of thing but it isnt uncommon for a lot of furs to feel that way. It all depends on you.

Role
Other
I don't know about others, but being a furry isn't sexual for me, it's just I feel closer to animals than humans and I kind of have a personality similar to my fursona animal.

MilesBabyhound

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't know about others, but being a furry isn't sexual for me, it's just I feel closer to animals than humans and I kind of have a personality similar to my fursona animal.
I'm similar to Noah, but I also feel like I have a spiritual connections with the dog and the wolf. In general speaking, being a furry just means you find anthropomorphic animals entertaining. I mean, personally I think of humans as boring and stale in terms of art, games and role-paying, so I like to spice things up by putting fantasy creatures in stuff ^^

Role
Babyfur
Since everyone seems to be showing the more spiritual side, I feel it necessary to mention you don't necessarily need to really identify with a particular species. If you just like cartoons or other fiction about animal people, you can be a furry too.

leffykit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
Hey,

I am confused, and possibly ignorant ? What does it mean to be a fur? and is this sexual?

not sure if there are other threads about this. if there is then remove this.
the enigmatic question, the only answer I can ever come up with is a question too;

what do you want it to mean for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.