What does being a sissy mean to YOU?

Pickullz

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
So, I've always been into women's underwear. I've been known to wear it under my street clothes when I go out and pleasure myself in it. But that's not all being a sissy means to me. I'm kind of effeminate and needy, I spend a lot of time watching older movies that aren't overly violent or vulgar because lately I've found myself repulsed by violence and I'm currently thinking of buying adult footed pajamas for Christmastime. I'm scared of bugs and always get someone to capture a bug I might find in my house and set it outside because I don't like the thought of killing it. So in addition to the panties, I guess all that's what being a sissy means to me. What does being a sissy mean to you, though? Because I think it means something different to everybody.

Reactions: Angelapinks and Safari
To me, becoming a girl in-role means a lot of things: escaping the pressure of the social expectations of masculinity (most of which traits are rather abhorrent), a chance to get some softness in, to try different things to wear, a whole change of perspective. That's what gets me.

Reactions: Weatheronthe8s, Angelapinks, Kittyinpink and 7 others
Hi! To me being a sissy means do watch girls and imagining being them. There is this great website where i can do that, it's called https://sissy.school

Women have nicer clothes.

Reactions: Angelapinks, Phoebe, chrischrischris and 4 others
I found some 1-inch baby pink gingham (3 yards), which'll make an adorable play dress...this is fun!

Reactions: Angelapinks, Safari, OriginalWetone and 1 other person
To me it means, be who you are. Im not a sissy nit into fem clothing or anything. But i do love latex and leather hehe. We are all who we are be you and enjoy your unique qualities.

Reactions: chrischrischris, Safari and OriginalWetone
i have been a sissy all my life, started out a crossdressing like 10 years old, however, i realized that i was what was called a "sissy' at like age 12

Reactions: Angelapinks, chrischrischris, Safari and 1 other person
Years of therapy have helped me recognize that my mother really wanted a girl and she wasn’t shy about letting me know that. So as an adult now I feel like it’s the only time I can be loved. So to be a sissy and diapered is about the only time when I can feel lovable.

• Love
Reactions: SecrertSissy, Angelapinks, DiaperGuy08 and 6 others
I am a rough and tumble, rugged, and outdoorsy, masculine male.

I ride horses in places that would make Jim Craig from Man from Snowy River tremble, bringing cattle off of the mountain, or putting them back to the high elevation range where they belong. I love to work and sweat in the hot sun, fixing fences and working my ass off in the freezing sub zero temperatures of the Rocky Mountains as I go out to check the heifers that are close to calving at 3 am in the morning night.

I like climbing mountains, flying airplanes, fighting wildland fires, and working out at the gym. I love to go shooting clay pigeons, ride my motorcycle, and watching football. I wear Wrangler cowboy cut jeans and cowboy boots.

I love rodeo, and often experience this kind of thing in real working life, not just as a sport.

I love being a mechanic, fixing tractors, trucks, and anything that goes vroom vroom. Sometimes which makes me cuss like a sailor as I struggle to comprehend why any engineer made it so damn hard to fix.

I love John Wayne and western movies. I love spy movies and particularly stories by Tom Clancy and the like. My second most favorite movie is Top Gun, and I see myself as Maverick in much of who I am.

Yet... I still at some times am found in my soft white satin baby print dress with pink ribbon bow around my waist, and a matching white satin bow in my hair and white tights in my locking mary jane shoes.

I guess that is what being sissy means to me.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 41403, LuvMyDiapers, Angelapinks and 10 others
I'll say that what being a girl means to me is actually what I wished I would become.

Not to say that I don't enjoy being myself; but sometimes I often wished of being born from the opposite gender because I feel like I truly fit there.

Even though I feel that way sometimes; knowing I can dress up differently every great now and than just makes me feel happy. :) I enjoy being different and certainly enjoy wearing dresses.

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Kittyinpink, chrischrischris and 2 others
being a sissy means that i am able to live my life just as it should have been all my life.....that of a 3 year-old little girl.

• Love
Reactions: KittyninjaW, Safari, abjohn and 2 others
This is a difficult question for me being a sissy I like to focus on the more kawaii, cuter, and positive side of life. That I can enjoy the cuter happier things weather this be adorable Skye paw patrol bedsheets or perhaps a pair of bunnyhopps while laying on the floor gently kicking to cute music .whenever I'm in sissy mode, I tend to focus on hyper adorableness for some reason

Reactions: ShyBoo81, Safari and DylanLewis
Wearing a dress which will never happen unless I was sedated heavily..

Reactions: sbmccue
My vision of being a sissy, which I would like to be, involves 2 scenarios. The first would to be under my wife's command at least half the day. I'd want her to insist I wear panties and stockings (and maybe even a complete sissy outfit) as I do her bidding throughout the day. If I've been a good girl for her, maybe she would reward me by pegging me. The other scenario would be to simply wear my lace panties and knee highs while a guy rides me and I orally service him. I don't want to live a total lifestyle as a sissy; but, I'd sure enjoy doing these things if ever given the opportunity.

Reactions: SecrertSissy, DiaperGuy08, RuffRuff and 2 others
Peesalot said:
My vision of being a sissy, which I would like to be, involves 2 scenarios. The first would to be under my wife's command at least half the day. I'd want her to insist I wear panties and stockings (and maybe even a complete sissy outfit) as I do her bidding throughout the day. If I've been a good girl for her, maybe she would reward me by pegging me. The other scenario would be to simply wear my lace panties and knee highs while a guy rides me and I orally service him. I don't want to live a total lifestyle as a sissy; but, I'd sure enjoy doing these things if ever given the opportunity.
I was sorta in that light when I became incontinent and she had me return to diapers.

Reactions: DiaperGuy08, Safari and BobbiSueEllen
maybe im odd for saying that the sissy stuff for me isnt based on some humiliation kink, but instead it makes me feel special an cute. I blame my CG, she said i was gonna be her baby girl an they poured lotsa love inta makin it happen ^~^.

now if only i could meet them in person >,<

Reactions: Safari and BobbiSueEllen
A male wearing women's clothing

Sooo the term sissy generally means being effeminate or not being the stereotypical rugged man. It doesn't have to mean cross dressing but could include that behavior. Nonetheless, you do you.

Reactions: Nubis7, chrischrischris and BobbiSueEllen
Sissy to me is not the same as cross-dressing. They are 2 different things to me.

Sissy boys are whiny effeminate clingy brats.

Men who enjoy soft pretty girl clothes are cross-dressers to me.

Reactions: Kymi, chrischrischris and Safari
Back