what do your parents think about the whole ABDL thing and how did they find out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How my parents found out

So my story seems to be pretty unique based on what I read. When I was 12, I wanted diapers, but had no money so I ripped open a package of goodnites at the store and used one in the bathroom. Well I did that like 3 times, but I got caught. I told my mom "I just wanted attention." She didn't believe me, so I told her that I liked wearing them. She made me see a therapist and said she didn't want me using them. I still wear them of course, but I don't steal them because I have money. I still can't believe she didn't support me because she was completely fine with me being gay.

ellathesmall said:
I don't speak to my dad but my mum knows and she doesn't care. My brother also knows and doesn't care. Pretty much all my friends know and don't care. Everyone has been understanding and supportive which has been great :)
I used to get a lot of grief from my folks over my bedwetting but eventually they just accepted I wet the bed and probably always would.

My pearents are against me wearing diapers because they don't understand why I need to wear them.

If and when I get a place of my own to live in then I will set the rules, one-off which will be that I wear diapers/nappies at night before bed because I don't want to have a accident in bed as I am a heavy sleeper and I have a overactive bladder problem that I have suffered from since 2010, although be it a intimitant but annoying one but I will also wear them during the day because I can't always predict when I will have a good day or a bad one.

Hopefully I will get a carer who understands that I have to wear these things because of my disabilities and not just go a pyscalogical reason, at the moment for the past month the problem seems to have cured it's self but I am not saying anything until I see another consultant/doctor during my re-assessment because I don't want to think or worry about having a problem because it is highly embarrassing.

I also have neurological damage to my lower muscles that control my continance because of past epilepsy which I suffered from in 1992/1993 as per my earlier replies not to repete myself.

Yours sincerely
Chinababy888.

My mom and brother have not yet found out, but I'd imagine they wouldn't care. I brought up the topic of questionable items to my mother, and she told me that as long as I don't have any dildos or sex toys or anything else of that nature that she wouldn't bat an eye.

Boyhood said:
When I was 15 years old, I hid a few diapers in my bedstand behind my stack of Goosebumps books. Of course, it had to be the same week or so that my mom was going to thoroughly clean and rearrange my room (without warning) while I was at school.

When I came home, she basically told me she extreme-cleaned my room and wants to get me a new bedstand... and right there I got SO NERVOUS... in the past I'd voiced that I hate it when she "throws away my stuff" and so tried to play my nervousness off like that was my concern... she immediately said back "I didn't throw anything away..." and so I go up to my room and check in my bedstand, and low and behold EVERYTHING was gone, my Goosebumps, the diapers, all of it.

I never found it so I'm assuming she threw it away and surprisingly she never brought it up to me. I've always wondered what she thought about it, but I'm truly glad to not have ever had that conversation.

My mom would do that in both my bedroom and the house. Just super clean and throw everything out.

bambinod said:
Some parents just have no concept of scale in situations like this. "Hey mom lets talk about these other kids I know from school, the one that's pregnant (or the other one whose girlfriend is pregnant), the druggies, the drug dealer, all the kids that drink, the ones that keep getting arrested, aaaaalll those smokers, and the suicide. Do you really think I should drop this "worst possible case" and go looking for other options?" They seriously need to get a grip on some perspective. If diapers are the worst thing your kid is into, shouldn't you consider yourself lucky?

Absolutely! Drugs, getting pregnant .... Diapers really aren't that bad when compared to other things

GoodnitesLover8 said:
So my story seems to be pretty unique based on what I read. When I was 12, I wanted diapers, but had no money so I ripped open a package of goodnites at the store and used one in the bathroom. Well I did that like 3 times, but I got caught. I told my mom "I just wanted attention." She didn't believe me, so I told her that I liked wearing them. She made me see a therapist and said she didn't want me using them. I still wear them of course, but I don't steal them because I have money. I still can't believe she didn't support me because she was completely fine with me being gay.

There's a social context for being gay now. There's very little for this. There's no other parents to talk to, nothing more than perhaps a knowledgeable therapist who can help explain that we're not dangerous to ourselves or others. I think it's harmless and fun but it took me long enough to reach that understanding within myself that I have sympathy for those who don't have these feelings and can't readily understand them in others.

Warmness said:
what do your parents think about the whole ABDL thing? and how did they find out?

My parents don't really care if i clean it up but they don't know i'm a diaper lover

i wish I could tell my mum

My parents have never found out as far as I know, however I have had some close calls. I had some diaper pictures on my laptop computer when I was younger and I was looking at them. It was very slow so when I tried to open a file it sometimes wouldn't open. Anyway my sister comes into the room without knocking and luckily there is no files open. We start chatting then all of a sudden the image I was trying to open finally decides to open up on my computer screen behind me. She points to it and says "nappies". Luckily they were like pampers or something and I just quickly said that it was a google chrome popup ad and I always get random popups every so often. Whether she bought it or not I have no idea but she's never brought it up since.

Considering that I've gone to great lengths to cover my tracks (Tor, Linux Live, 10 Minute Email, Fake Names, Fake Emails, Using incognito on a Live Linux installation [Which Is Pointless]) I think you can figure the rest out for your self :D

I don't know how much my parents know.... My dad I don't think knows anything and I see no reason to change that.

My mom caught me looking at ABDL websites when I was 13 and I had to endure a lecture from my uncle about how it wasn't normal and that no normal people want to wear diapers.

My sister knows I wear and why and she doesn't understand persay but she's cool with it.

My other family knows about it, and have been pretty cool and supportive about the whole thing.

I've been caught a few times, mainly by my over nosey mother. First time was the very first pack of 'adult diapers' and it was printed on the packet. What's worse is left a used nappy with the half used pack under my bed and it had fresh evidence of me masturbating into the worn nappy. That lead to a right confrontation and interrogation. Mother decided for some reason to wash the valence from my bed exposing the under bed secrets.
Second time I was padding up ready to go to sleep and mother burst in as vi quickly pulled duvet over me. I had to show her I was wearing a nappy otherwise my dad would of got involved. Due to me suffering from Ulcerative colitis I had a fairly convincing excuse so I was left alone for the night. Mother isn't the type to leave things alone and likes to stick her nose into every part of my life.
Since moving out and into my partners house I'm still being watched.
I left a rolled up Attends in my office for disposal but forgot to move it. As they call round to collect my son she likes to look round my office and there it was....
That was the beginning of the end of my colitis as I had major surgery later that year to solve the problem.....much healthier.

My mom is pretty awesome about it. She found out because we lived in a tiny house and had absolutely no personal space, especially me who, being the youngest, didn't actually have my own room. I slept on the couch in the living room and when I was sucking on my nook one night, I'm fairly sure she saw but didn't say anything until I was frantically looking for it one morning, even then she only said: "if you're looking for your... thing... you threw it in the night, it's by the dog bed."
She's always been there, and I'm fairly open (maybe too open for everyone else lol) about my sexuality, my kinks, my trans-ness, especially if something is non-sexual for me. She's helped me decide to buy my first (and last, I was so disappointed) cloth diaper, and she's been there when I've been mumbling over colors, prices, and all sorts of fun things. Even tonight, I lost my bottle. Which sucks, but we just moved so whatever, and now she's allowing me to go buy a new one.
I'm extremely blessed and thankful for this woman, even if she does get quietly freaked out because of my interests

I became ABDL after getting bored from medical diapers , my mom new I wore them for need and changed me a couple of times when I was without my aide , but knowing my mom she would of been pretty OK with it , it's not hurting me or anyone else and I am relatively happy, that's what she wanted , if she died first she wanted me to be as happy as I could be and not preoccupied with losing her .so she would be smiling with joy that I had something in my life.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back