What do your friends know about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cobweb

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Carer
How many of you have told your friends or Significant others about your condition? And what was their response?

My girlfriend knows about it and doesn't mind at all! She actually likes to diaper me when I need it! I haven't really told any of my other friends about it though as I'm not too close with anyone to be comfortable telling them.

Reactions: Fetishbuddy
My wife know it doesn’t bother her either. My father in laws knows a little but not that I need diapers 24/7 don’t think I will ever tell him

I met my best friend on the old DPF. We have changed each others diapers many times. My greater family also knows. Most just have the "I don't understand it, but whatever" attitude. And of couse my wife also knows. She usualy doesn't participate, but does like seeing me around the house in just a diaper and tee shirt. She has tried wearing diapers for me before but didn't like it, and has changed me before but only on rare occasions like when I'm sick.

Reactions: ORBaby
My wife knows (but that's a given, how would I hide it lol), and I had to tell my mom as she was staying at my house. I've shared some frustrations I had with IC symptoms and going through hell with doctors with only a couple close family, but not mentioned the "D word", so I don't know precisely what conclusions they came to. All the responses have been heartfelt and wish it will get better. My wife has even suggested I try some more doctors, and more drugs, but I'm not interested in side effects in exchange for a slight improvement, but still having to wear diapers anyway.

I've been lucky as I've thought I had to "come clean" about my needs for diapers in many situations (shared hotel rooms, staying at friends' houses, vacations, etc) but I've been able to keep my need for diapers discreet enough that I don't need to mention it. I do sometimes wish I didn't have to sneak around about it, though.

Only my wife knows. She only tolerates the diapers because there is a genuine medical need. She also knows I'm a DL but doesn't accept that part.

My friends know I wear diapers and some have even seen me in them, my brother does as well.

My wife knows. Doesn't like it, dismissive to talk about it. Stash is hidden, she's never looked and wants no part of the sight of it. My job allows me to satisfy my wearing here and there and I'm generally happy with that. When she goes out of town and the house is to myself or I'm out of town, I'm always padded. It's like a silent acceptance I guess. No medical need, almost exclusively DL and wetting but have explored AB and messing. I'd like to wear around the house but if it never evolves more than what it is I'm glad I told her. I'm sure the aging process will make me get what I want eventually lol.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Reactions: bbpnts
My wife knew and always supported me in it. I also told my SO from college and he was/is very accepting. Not long ago he asked me if I was still on this site and I said yes. It was probably his way of asking if I was still into diapers.

Well, ex-wife knows and ex-gf. Ex-wife totally did not accept, ex-gif accepted me wearing but wouldn't play. New gif seems to accept quite well and has said she will be willing to change me sometimes. Only know her online and texting so far (it's a distance thing).

I have told a couple of friends who have accepted it. I think most of my friends would be ok (some are gay or trans). Still I bristle at disclosure. I think I'm hiding too much perhaps.

Basically everyone of my friends, my boyfriend, my old teachers, some other random people and all of my family since it’s difficult if not impossible to hide diapers with urinary and fecal incontinence. The most important thing is to be sure that you can trust those people who know about it. Everyone luckily accepts me how I am and now, after 5 years of being incontinent I don’t even feel ashamed anymore in front of people that I told.

Reactions: Deleted member 44078
Most of my doctors, my partner, several other family members and a very few close friends know about my incontinence and need for diapers.

My wife and my ex-wife know, and my best friend from college knows, and I've told one other close friend recently. Beyond that, the people who know are all medical professionals - my urologist, my gastroenterologist, and most of the nurses and aides who have cared for me during my many hospitalizations.

I don't hide it from medical people - doctors generally need to know about all my medical issues, and nurses and aides need to bring me supplies when I'm hospitalized, and very occasionally help me change when I'm to sick or drugged up to do it myself.

I don't share it with my friends mostly because it's not any of their business. I don't share intimate details of my life with them, and they don't share intimate details with me.

I used to be very shy about my issues and told as few people about it as possible, but as my issues worsened and the diapers I needed became thicker, it became harder to hide. These days my family and most of my friends know. I’ve also told some people at work but, only for practical reasons or if someone brings it up. Incontinence isn’t a big deal to me and I view it as a minor problem rather than a major crisis. Most people are quite understanding.

Breathe Deep, Seek Peace
Dinotopian2002

My frame of mind is this what they don't know about me won't hurt them. I think in over forty two years of loving diapers I ever told four people. My parents never knew and I never made it an issue. I know many want to share with their wives or girlfriends, but for me it just wasn't meant to be. I was married for many years and my husband knew but never shared nor cared to indulge. I am here to talk and chat with many that feel left out or ridiculed and even ostracized. Love your diaper and live your life. If you think telling your friend is important for you, think if your friend will tell his/her friend and so on and so on. It is only a secret if one person knows.

I’m not open about my medical issues and my wife is the only person that really knows about my incontinence problems. I’m rarely around family and my incontinence started way after I moved away from home so family doesn't know either. Friends are never an issue since I don’t have many and I plan to never tell them as well.

Those that needs to know know of my few REEL friends . Most of my family that needs to know as well and al have accepted my condition

Several of my friends and family know and don't care especially since I have explained that I wet the bed alot and have since I was a kid only one ever brings it up when he is drunk

My family knows and one very close friend; that's it.

Only my doctor knows I need to wear diapers because she is the only person that knows of my incontinence issues.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back