What do you wear when it's time to goto bed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lazy

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Incontinent
Okay so we have a thread that asks if we can sleep while diapered, but what attire do you usually wear to bed?

When it's cold i'll wear my jumpin jammerz footie pajamas, but now it's getting warmer and I find myself either wearing a shirt and pajama bottoms with a diaper underneath, or just a shirt and diaper if it's too hot. Though it's harder for me to sleep with just a shirt and diaper because usually the bottoms I wear make the crinkling less apparent and that helps me sleep.

What's your sleep attire?

Role
  1. Other
Well, I like the cold, so I usually sleep in just my underwear...with a pair of boxers over them. :sweatdrop:

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
  6. Little
Hot or cold usually just my underwear.

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]My pyjamas. They're all kid styles which is cool (and they're comfy)[/font]

BadPenny

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Thick cloth diapers most times, and a night shirt. I feel uncomfortable without them.

Emileigh

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
I prefer just wearing a diaper and a shirt or tank top, but when it gets colder I'd wear pj pants and a shirt, footie pjs, or my fleece eeyore pj set ^^

ZombifiedKitty

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Carer
  5. Other
Depends on my mood and the temp of the room. If its cold then polar fleece jammerz, if its sorta cold then micro fleece jammerz. This time of year I were mostly Thai style pants (basically PJ bottoms in a traditional Thai design). On top of that usually a t-shirt of some sort. Other times I will wear just a shirt, or just PJ bottoms. Also something that fluctuates with my mood lately is boxers or a cloth diaper, after wearing for 6 months solid and then getting in an arguement with a childhood friend who apparently is AB/DL part of me just kinda gave up on 24/7.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
Usually my pyjamas. They are adult ones, but I've been told that is apparently still cute. I've never not worn pyjamas really, first time I saw a thread like this on the forum, I was amazed at how many people DIDN'T sleep in pyjamas. I prefer full length ones to short ones, but of course, with temperature, that isn't always suitable.

dinorider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
If it's hot: Nothing, or a pair of underwear if I'm expecting somebody waking me up as to not risk flashing my junk for them.

If it's cold: Underwear and a t-shirt. If it's really cold I'll throw on a couple of pajama pants as well.

MsClara

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
absolutely! once you go nude you never go back :D

So if I'm not just in my diaper, I'm nakee :)

-Gus

I naturally run hot, so I don't wear anything most nights.

If it;s really cold I'll wear a t-shirt and some underwear, but I usually strip those off gradually as the bed warms up.:)

I've made up my mind though - I'm going to try sleeping diapered some day soon...:fingerscrossed:

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
It's got to be really, really unberably hot for me to sleep naked. For some reason, I find that uncomfortable.

Usually, I wear whatever t-shirt and underwear I had been wearing at bed time. On hot (but not unberably hot) days, the t-shirt is omitted. On colder days, a pair of sweat pants and socks are added, and on really cold days, a sweater is also added.

Obviously, there are days when I wear diapers (usually without anything covering them), or sleepers, but those are an exception, not the rule.

Peachy

clothdl

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
For me most nights.hot or cold it's a cloth diaper only. I do some night's wear a disp diaper.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Incontinent
I am like a furnace in the middle of the night, so just a diaper and a pair of boxers over it.

footedpajamas

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
Anytime I've got the opportunity I'm in my footies, lately it's been warm enough that I can't wear my thick KozyKomfy and have been wearing one from pajamacity. When it's a little bit warmer I'll go with my non-footed jammerz. Like someone posted above, I don't really like sleeping without pajamas on, it just seems uncomfortable to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.