What do you wear over your diaper?

Do you wear anything over your diapers? If so, what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
tonight, i plan on onesie and sleeper...depending on how much i feel on wearing this diaper

Z

Zeit

I sometimes end up wearing a pair of briefs over my diaper when I wear one, which is 80% of the time to bed. It almost depends (haha, never gets old) on the kind of diaper I'm wearing, where plastic-backed ones I won't bother while cloth-backed is usually with some form of covering.

checkingoutall

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
  3. Other
For me, during the day, I wear my white briefs or my boxer briefs over them to help hold them up. At night, I don't wear anything over them, I just sleep with just a diaper on and nothing else. Today since I am home, I just pulled a pair of jeans over my diaper.

The reason I wear something over my diaper during the day is to help hold it up. After I wet it a few times, it starts getting heavy and druppy.

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
  2. Sissy
I do not see the skin of my slain enemies. So I guess I'll just put I do not wear anything over my diaper besides pants.

Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I wear plastic pants over my diapers and white briefs over them. The briefs keep the diaper from sagging and make it less noticeable under my pants.

hinkie

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Other
For me, I usually wear a pair of boxer briefs over my diapers. Them do a good job of muffling any noise, and keep it nice and snug.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Diaperfur
I usually just my normal skinny jeans over them. If I'm home alone feeling rambunctious I'll just wear a diaper and a shirt - but SHH! Don't tell. X3

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
When I am diapered I always wear a pair of plastic pants over them. I wear regular pull on plastic pants from Comco with my night time cloth diapers and terry lined ones from Babykins when going out wearing a disposable.

HuskyRye

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
  4. Diaperfur
  5. Sissy
lol. T-Shirt and diaper are a good combo, I do the same thing usually. ;)

JustInCase

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I put other because I usually wear a pair of boxer briefs. They are tight enough to reduce noise and hold a diaper in place and large enough to cover the whole thing.

I want to get an Abena body stocking though. It looks like it would be good for wearing in public.

DiaperedFox

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
i wear them like i wear underwear, and also during school right under my jeans.

DiaperedFox

NinjaRider

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
Usually plastic pants around the house if i'm wearing my cloths diaprs and if i decide to go out i wear boxer briefs to help cover the noise of my disposable.

Pawlf

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
I usually only wear diapers when I am downstairs (I live in a split level home) in my room by myself at night. I usually don't wear anything over them to keep from sweating as I prefer the plastic backed variety. I do have a onesie I occasionally wear, but when I do wear diapers, it's usually a Spongebob T-Shirt (the most child-like shirts I have) and the diaper.

I was going to bring up this very question, but wasn't sure if it would be too personal for the folks on this board, so I didn't bother. I guess if we're all DLs,TBs, and ABs, its ok to talk about these kinds of things that we try so hard to keep hidden from the outside world.

kiwi-molicare

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
as strange as it sounds,
i wear a pair of my girlfriends hot pants style briefs, they are doing a good job at the moment of keeping my drynite from sagging =D

airline2

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Little
  4. Incontinent
I wil general wear either nothing over them or a pair of briefs

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Mostly just Sweat Pants, but sometimes I'll wear my cute print plastic pants or regular boxers if I am trying to keep my diaper quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.