What do you wear over your diaper?

Do you wear anything over your diapers? If so, what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I like to not wear anything, I like to be able to feel the outside of my diaper, Plastic pants would screw that up.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I don't know just how to answer this poll... If I'm in cloth then plastic pants, lined, covered or plain. In dispoasbles nothing at all unless I'm out of the house, then boxers & jeans etc.. Now it is been cooler weather I wear my footie PJs over. Since Newyears Day I've been on a break, no diapers, so it's just my PJs.

Nam

Slycamer

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
normally i wear all the regular because someones there. at school i wear boxers or colored briefs since my pants slidedown. as for when i acctualy get time to myself nothing over it and as for sleeping i were with pjs over cause i will put the covers low in my sleep then my mom comes in to wake me up

EvaIlyxtra

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Sissy
  4. Other
  5. Private
I wear regular clothing when I'm sleeping in them. Otherwise I wear nothing at all but the diaper.

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
i would love to wear either a onsie or sleeper ^^

but till i can get one, just simple day to day clothes or if im alone then just a shirt.

Right now, it would be way to cold to just run around in only a shirt and a diaper. But maybe that's because peaches only have fuzz while foxes have very cuddly and warm fur ;)

Peachy

gfvgthc

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually i wear white plastic pants and white briefs/boxers (or regular underwear).
Plastic pants protects me from leaks and odor, white underwear "hides" diapers from other eyes :D

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Other
I generally wear waterproof pants over my diapers for the extra protection, and depending on my mood (or where I'm going) I'll either put on my cargo shorts over them , boxers (i like different prints), or a onesie. I tend to leave the onesies for bedtime or lounging at the house though.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Babyfur
It depends. If I am having some proper full on TB I mean AB now, time then I wear my diaper with nothing over it. I have no clothing suitable for the feel so that is most babyish I can manage. If I am wearing in the day time I just wear my normal boxers over them, and then my clothes. My boxers are plain coloured, and quite tight, so good for holding them in place. If it is at night, I usually just wear my pyjamas over them, I wouldn't wear anything but parents coming into my room could be troublsome.

dirtbike4x4

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I wear briefs (white and colored) on a day to day basis, so that is what i have a great supply of. I almost always wear a pair of briefs over my diaper to help keep it in place and support the sag regardless of what i might do while diapered.

July

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
There's not very many girl answers to choose from up there! My DH bought me some cute frilly bloomers that I wear over my diaper sometimes.

Viggo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
Being incontinent, I'll have to answer briefs for diapers and once in a while a onesie to keep it simple.

JasonTaylor

Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Incontinent
For the most part, I don't wear any underwear over a diaper. Diapers only and that includes time when I'm going out of the house for anything, shopping, movies, even to the doctor's office once. Really, most people don't care what you wear under your clothes. There wouldln't be diapers if people didn't need them.

moocow

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
usually a)nothing b)underwear

when my package comes, i am going to try wearing an onesie over it and seeing how well I like it.

I like to wear toddler type clothing, a turtleneck onesie and then a pair of corduroy overalls or shortalls. I also love to wear a footed slleper

Mawile

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Sissy
for now, till i get something better, as embarassing as it is, i just wear a pair of bikini-style panties to keep it snug XD it works ^^

Serendiapity

Still Kovy
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Little
  3. Carer
Other- nothing! (Excluding pants, when going out.) In Soviet Russia Kovyland, diaper IS underwear!

Status
Not open for further replies.