What do you wear over your diaper?

Do you wear anything over your diapers? If so, what?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LostInMyHead

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
Hey There

Does anyone wear anything over their diapers?

If so what do you wear?

I recently found someone on Ebay that makes awesome kid underwear in big kid sizes. She makes various cartoon & fun print full briefs and low-rise briefs. Its like the fun underwear many of us wore as kids (and hopefully still wear if you fit into them).

I always hated the traditional white full briefs....they felt soo institutional. I'll take a good pair of cartoons, prints, or even solid colors any day to spice up my day. White briefs are soo rigid and boring...

Anywho...sometimes I think its fun to wear the cartoon or print briefs over my diapers.

Just curious if anyone else out there does?

Peachy

Banned
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
  3. Carer
I had to chose "other", as I normally wear regular underwear over my diapers (unless I'm sleeping in my diaper, then I wear nothing over it), and my regular underwear wasn't listed.

Peachy

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I personally am a fan of the Abena bodystocking. So I voted onesie, though that makes it sound way more babyish than it is. It just holds things in place so well and makes it so snug :p.

I like to wear that, then pajama pants and a sweatshirt.

Role
  1. Other
It depends (ha ha) upon various things. If I am wearing cloth diapers, then I will wear plastic pants. Sometimes I wear a onesie, sometimes pants, sometimes a sleeper, sometimes nothing, sometimes a dress...

I don't wear underwear over my diapers.

Ace

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Usually I'll just wear my regular underwear over a diaper which are briefs, either black, white or gray. I do also have an abena body stocking and I wear this as well sometimes, especially if I'm planning on going out of the house.

Z

zakrawr

either tena fix cotton or attends stretch fit hose. both are like skin tight hotpants that keep a sagging nappy up and close to me.
or i wear pvc pants.

Role
  1. Private
Usually just a pair of underwear of boxer-briefs does the trick of concealing it and reducing noise.

But if I'm just hanging about in private, nothing. Just pants straight over the top. :)

T

TechnoBaby

Well, I never have time alone in my house (I have to take care of my 2 little brothers) so I chosen others because I put on the diaper and then all my normal clothes, except the under wear.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
Underwear usually, for camouflage reasons. Though If I'm at home alone or sleeping in bed, don't wear anything over my diaper.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Babyfur
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm alone then nothing, I want to be able to see it! But if I go outside in one (which I very rarely do), then I'll just wear normal underwear (and trousers, obviously) over it.

At some point in the distant future, I'd kinda like to get a onesie or some other baby clothes. And I would also kinda like to get some cute childish underwear sometime, but I'd just wear that by itself rather than over a diaper.

Nicky

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Carer
in the house- onesie

out of the house -underwear + onesie (helps to cut down on the noise)

Diapered Rabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
:bunny: I like to wear plastic pants over my diapers - just feels more babyish. :bunny:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Private
Plastic pants usually...And then sometimes underwear over that (depending on what I'm doing)

tom

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
I recently found someone on Ebay that makes awesome kid underwear in big kid sizes. She makes various cartoon & fun print full briefs and low-rise briefs. Its like the fun underwear many of us wore as kids (and hopefully still wear if you fit into them).

How did you find them?

Either nothing , if I'm alone, or boxer briefs if others are in the house. But I never wear out of the house.

maccracker18

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
  3. Incontinent
I at one point was very paranoid about people seeing and hearing my diapers, so i would put like a pair of plastic pants, 2 or 3 pairs of briefs over them, and then my normal clothes when i went out of the house. When i was home i would just wear the diaper and my pants and maybe if i was thinking i might have to go out, 1 pair of undies. At night when i got them and until my plastics all got holes in them and the button came out of my onsise i would wear the plastic pants and the onsise every night. But now its to the point where i kinda stopped caring about if anyone hears me so i just wear the diaper and a pair of plastics and my clothes. Its even easier now to because although i hate the general idea of it, my school has a dress code. Although were suposed to have our dress shirts tucked in, i dont. But i do wear an under shirt and thats tucked in, so no one can see my diaper. Thankfully i haven't been caught in school yet lol.

Role
  1. Diaper Lover
Just normal boxers and a pair of shorts, it actually kills the sound quite nicely but it feels really uncomfortable, at least I'll prevent being busted during my sleep.

ShyBaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
At night, normally plastic pants. At day around the home, usually nothing, but plastic pants if I'm having a drink - it's easy to lose track after a few beers/wines once the "seal's been cracked."

When I wear at work, it's usually boxer briefs, partly for the camouflage, but it's also handy when I'm feeling indecisive - I can set off unpadded with a small diaper stash in the car and put one on after lunch if I feel so inclined.

If I'm going out, I'll generally use a onsie (though just a plain, white, stretchy one so it's quite discreet.)

AbbeyJunction

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Babyfur
  3. Sissy
  4. Carer
  5. Other
i would love to wear either a onsie or sleeper ^^

but till i can get one, just simple day to day clothes or if im alone then just a shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.