what do you wear over your diaper?

Usually if I'm at home I wear a onesie or nothing but a baby tee-shirt. If I am going out and wearing nappies under my ordinary clothes I wear plastic pants to feel safe.

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
babylock1 said:
Depending (sorry using that commercial word) if I want to be discrete or be the topic of discussion at Show & Tell !
Something not so revealing yet comfortable - or something with a hint of daring do like a diaper cover with rows
of lacy bum ruffling under an otherwise obvious length skirt. Consider what is on the agenda for the day public -
private - home - away - and of course this fabulous Global Warming weather the earth presents to keeping skin protected !
I relate a lot to that!

The fun is wearing your baby stuff under your clothes while you do your regular outdoor activities. Before diapers it was lingerie. Very young women can push the envelope with child themed clothing articles. It just looks cute.

Reactions: griphixx
I'll use a pair of panties as a diaper cover. Over that I'll mostly wear pants. Sometimes I wear a onesie or footie jammies. When I'm alone I'll put on a 1-piece spandex swimsuit or a dress.

Reactions: griphixx
I wear onesie over my diaper

Reactions: Jim100 and chuck
I usually wear a girls (I like.pink) goodnight with womens boy shorts or leggings under my skinny jeans..or I wear extra Pampers/Huggies/PullUps under girls Tru Fot Goodnite panties.I like tight clothes and if I leak it makes me feel sexy..
At night I typically wear a princess pink rearz or youth attends over one of the random.baby diapers (I always end up finding them at yard sales and I can use size 5 and up so why not)....and I have some girly onsies and ex left ...that or my Hello Kitty footies......

P.S. I forgot I also buy spanks...The hold diapers up.so well...and they dry fast..

Always baby panty, either nursery print or plastic lined rumbha, over cloth or disposable diaper. Baby dress over that. Onesie for bed time.

If im wearing a cloth type backing nappy/diaper then I would highly recommend waearing plastic pants over them to stop the smell of pee

griphixx said:
do you wear a onesie? just a shirt? maybe even a skirt? there are so many cute outfits i could think of to go with a diaper, but what do you wear over yours?
Plastic Pants & Rompers
Except for work of course then - a onesie under my clothes + plastic pants

I like plastic-backed diapers for the feel and sound but don't wanna do that in public. So it's either regular underwear on top or sometimes my easy-to-hide onesie. At home I go just the diapey, onesie or footed PJ's.

I wear boyshorts and then usually jeans or leggings. If it’s leggings, I basically need to wear a dress or skirt, while with jeans I can manage with just a long shirt. At work or lab though I wear boyshorts and scrubs, they hide the poof pretty well!

Most of the time if I have a diaper on I am wearing footed pajamas. There are times like right now I am wearing a onesie, bodysuit style. It's a plain black one with long white sleeves from Little for Big. I'm also wearing black and with white fur Moonboots.

When the diaper fits well and it a okay weather just diaper and top if it cold I put pjs, But if doesn’t fit properly I put a underwear or I tight shorts

Most of the time a onesie

In bed I will just wear my nappy but during the day normally boxers and jeans

It "depends" (no pun intended....) but if I'm going out, my regular street clothes. If im at home, everything from a skirt to yoga pants to sweatpants. Short skirt is my favorite though....

Reactions: Kayleigh
I just wear night gowns <3 sometimes I wear Pj pants but I prefer a good cute night gown they make me so happy <3
have also tried leggings (like when i wear my dresses) but it made me self conscious a bit because it was so compact I guess lol

Reactions: Lyokodl and Kayleigh
Back