what do you wear over your diaper?

griphixx said:
do you wear a onesie? just a shirt? maybe even a skirt? there are so many cute outfits i could think of to go with a diaper, but what do you wear over yours?
usually a onsie or a diaper cover with a kitty face on the front which a friend made me since they're good at stitching stuff like that sometimes a pinafore or skirt if I feel like switching from my male to female self since i'm bigendered (gender fluid)

Last edited:
Reactions: Kayleigh and dinoloveskitty
OmiOMy said:
Very often, I just wear short shorts. Nice and snug ones because I like the "hugging" feel of them. Other times I go with the clothes I'm going to sleep in (because my wearing is usually just at night; I'm safe in the day).
My unicorn sleeper.

I wear a onesie over my diapers then regular clothes over the onesie

Reactions: chuck and Seasonedcitizen
Also pajamas under I like wearing that while watching cartoons

If I'm feeling little I will wear my onsie but seeing its wintertime I mite opt for one of my cuter looking long sleeve shirts. I tend to wear feetie jammies at night too.
As for the day to day a tucked undershirt and Jean's with maybe a longer overshirt. Normally does the trick

Reactions: griphixx
All depends when and where. During the day (at work) it’s just a diaper under normal shirt and pants. If I’m home it can be anything from just a diaper to a sleeper, again all depends on the time and what I’m doing. If I’ll be up for a while hanging around the house It’s usually just a onesie over the diaper, closer to bedtime it’s pjs or sleeper

Reactions: Dylan292
Normal clothing jeans,shorts and undies

Sometime I will wear tighty whities or my Tykables onesie

griphixx said:
do you wear a onesie? just a shirt? maybe even a skirt? there are so many cute outfits i could think of to go with a diaper, but what do you wear over yours?

I wear a onesie or Baby T-shirts. When I am wearing my Nappy outside I wear a shirt and trousers. I want to get so I wear my nappies every day. I have just found some special grown-up sizes at amazon and they are really thick and have teddies on. I love them. When I go to sleep I wear a nappy and a Baby Tee Shirt and with these super new Nappies. I sleep well and don't leak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Midwest82
I typically wear latex pants over the diaper and if I'm playing at the confines of my home, hotel, or other private place, I typically have also latex bloomers and latex onesie to protect myself against leaks and to keep my heavy diapers up. As latex is not very warm material, I wear a hoodie and soft cotton pants.

I either wear a onesie, fluffy sweatpants, and/or one of daddy’s shirts. If I’m out in public I usually wear fluffy sweatpants and a long shirt or one of daddy’s sweatshirts so they aren’t noticeable. He’s 6’6” and I’m 5’5” so his shirts are like dresses on me lol. But if I’m at home just relaxing I’ll usually wear either just a onesie, feetie pajamas, a nightgown, or a onesie and my fluffy pants if I’m cold 😁. If I wear at work for my period I wear underwear over my Goodnites to help hide them.

Reactions: griphixx
My briefs or a onesie. If going out then jeans over them. At home most of time diaper with sweatpants over it.

Onesies-always! If I’m “out ‘n about” I’m generally in a plain vanilla “wear-to-work” one from Big-Tots (on Etsy) or NorthShore, and overalls. Otherwise I love something a bit cuter and more little. Again, Big-Tots is my go-to for these as well as pajama sets and pretty much all my ”little” clothing. I do have a pair of overalls with leg snaps I got from BabyPants which I love.

this sissy always wears plastic panties over my diaper,,,,,and then a onesie, skirt, whatever....this sissy is strictly prohibited from wearing pants of any kind, (even shorts)

I tend to use double diapers and waterproof pants at pretty much all times so them's the basics.

Around my own house I don't tend to wear a whole heck of a lot more - a sleeper in winter, a onesie in summer. This is partly to have less laundry in the event that I leak, and partly because I have a caregiver who needs to be able to check me fairly quickly.

When leaving the house I usually wear shorts or jeans, but if I need to fit heavy enough diapering under there, it may end up being a sleeper + a sweater over the top to make it look more normal.

Reactions: Jim100
If home alone I will have a diaper on but put a nice big pair of plastic pants over them. It makes them more crinkly and love the big poofy look .

Usually I wear a cloth diaper, plastic pants and a onesie. Then a shirt/jeans/jacket depending on the season.

Reactions: Jim100
Depending (sorry using that commercial word) if I want to be discrete or be the topic of discussion at Show & Tell !
Something not so revealing yet comfortable - or something with a hint of daring do like a diaper cover with rows
of lacy bum ruffling under an otherwise obvious length skirt. Consider what is on the agenda for the day public -
private - home - away - and of course this fabulous Global Warming weather the earth presents to keeping skin protected !

Onesie to keep diaper in place and wide pants (must have pockets where I can keep my pacifier. even if I can't use it, just knowing it's there gives me confidence).

Reactions: Seasonedcitizen
I love wearing skirts over my dips. Its like a little peek-a-boo! When I twirl my diaper peeks out quite a bit. I feel so cute with skirts over a dip, it feels especially girly and baby ish.

Reactions: Kayleigh
Back