what do you wear over your diaper?

griphixx

Tiny lmao
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
  2. Babyfur
  3. Little
do you wear a onesie? just a shirt? maybe even a skirt? there are so many cute outfits i could think of to go with a diaper, but what do you wear over yours?

Reactions: ARBBB2, Seasonedcitizen and MillyBelle7
Very often, I just wear short shorts. Nice and snug ones because I like the "hugging" feel of them. Other times I go with the clothes I'm going to sleep in (because my wearing is usually just at night; I'm safe in the day).

Reactions: Blathers, ARBBB2, griphixx and 1 other person
I love plasticky disposable diapers, but always put a big roomy pair of plastic pants over them.I love the big poofy look when having them on.

Reactions: bbMe, ARBBB2, griphixx and 1 other person
MikeDJ said:
I love plasticky disposable diapers, but always put a big roomy pair of plastic pants over them.I love the big poofy look when having them on.
Me too. Love the plastic over the disposable. I have a plastic lined with Terry cloth right now that is pretty awesome.

• Love
Reactions: ARBBB2 and RearzLover97
In addition a t-shirt onesie that connects in the crotch

Reactions: ARBBB2, griphixx, Ebabyboy12 and 1 other person
Generally, if at home, it is a pair of women's leggings. Outside I wear a onesie. At night - PJs.

Reactions: ARBBB2 and MillyBelle7
I’m currently wearing a dinosaur onesie over my diaper. It’s comfy and keeps the diaper in place!

Reactions: ARBBB2, griphixx and MillyBelle7
Wouldn't you like to know? :). Seriously it depends (NPI) on what I am planning to do or am doing. If I'm at home then it's my NHS supplied nappy under normal clothes. If I'm at home and feeling little then it would be a nappy and either my giraffe onesie or my teddy bear t shirt and dummy and dummy clip. If I'm going out of the house to an appointment (going for surgery tomorrow so will be dressed like this - ) then it's a nappy, plain coloured onesie and jogging bottoms. If I am going to see my fiancee (nearly 2 hours away) then it's nappy, Gary waterproof pants, plain coloured onesie and my changing bag.

Reactions: Blathers and griphixx
Like many others have said it depends on what I’m doing. Most of the time it’s a onesie and normal clothes. I have both solid colors and printed ones so it just depends how I’m feeling. I also like the occasional plastic panties. 😉.

Reactions: Jim100, ARBBB2 and griphixx
My jeans ... nothing special .

The 'Little Ones' usually have underwear over top ... the "7 year old" often times wears a 1 piece under his clothes, the "2 year old" just underwear unless it's night time, in which case he has absorbent rubber pants over his diaper and 1 piece footed pajamas ( he is 100% bladder incontinent during the night time ) .

Reactions: Blathers and griphixx
Most of the time I wear at home, and I prefer nothing over my diaper. However, If I do wear in public, or have others at the house, I will usually wear a onsie with a hoodie over it, and some jeans. If it's too hot out I will just wear jeans and a longer t-shirt.

Reactions: ARBBB2
MillyBelle7 said:
In addition a t-shirt onesie that connects in the crotch
sounds cute

I thought all onesies had poppered crotches, all mind do as does my footed sleeper (it also has poppered front and legs to make changing me easy for mummy. And that's Tia, the cat the curls up with me when i have a nap or go to bed.
�

Usually when home I just wear a diaper, sometimes I will wear shorts over it. When out and about I am in my diaper with just jeans or shorts. When I am feeling little I will wear a snap crotch onesie at home or when out about under my clothes, and sometimes also will be in PJs at home with my diaper.

Diaper, plastic pants and a onesie 24/7. Night gown at night. Girl clothes when making breakfast, guy clothes the rest of the day.

Reactions: Kayleigh and ARBBB2
BabyDenise said:
Generally, if at home, it is a pair of women's leggings. Outside I wear a onesie. At night - PJs.
very cute the way it sounds!!!

PCBaby said:
I thought all onesies had poppered crotches, all mind do as does my footed sleeper (it also has poppered front and legs to make changing me easy for mummy. And that's Tia, the cat the curls up with me when i have a nap or go to bed.
�
Seems to depend on who you talk too. So people say onesie to mean footed, or footless, sleeper.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blekyss and ARBBB2
Strangely even if I am not really huge into the AB part of DL I like being in just a diaper when im alone. When I go out of course I just wear what I would normally wear like shorts and a T-shirt lol. Ive always been secretly on the fence on buying a onesie but I haven't pulled the trigger

At night I wear plastic pants over my dydee.

Reactions: steviet
Boxers briefs and pants. It covers it everything

Back