what do you wear diapers for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

softndry

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
wear for fun, comfort, love the looks of myself in thick diaper and plastic pants and of course the sexual emotional side works well also in diapers:rolleyes:

PumaPunku

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For the sheer pleasure and enjoyment of it. Stress relief, relaxation. Convenient way to stay under the warm blankets when nature calls at the wee hours of the night.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Usually as a way to relax, as I only really get aroused by them when I am desperate to have some - this only happens when I haven't got any. When I wear them I usually try to regress but so far this has been without success.

AnonKiba

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy, Little
i were them for stress relief, enjoyment, and comfort, and sometimes pleasure

Maztwo.0

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
I wear them because they give me comfort. Solice from everyday worry. When I wear diapers I can feel young again. I can feel like all my cares and worries are somebody elses problem. They just feel good to me.

Of course they do come with there fringe benefits. Dont have to worry about bathroom breaks. Dont have to miss important activities. They also bring me a sense of self confidence and they remind me of the very important fact when dealing with people "they dont know what you dont tell or show them"

Role
Diaper Lover
Usually when I go on a trip, I worry on where the nearest bathroom is. If there is no bathroom in sight, I usually kind of panic. With diapers, I know if I have to go, I just go. I guess a shortened way of saying this is that it relieves my anxiety.

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I wear them for stress relief, Comfort, and the warm feeling.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I wear them because I like to be wet, I love sitting around in a warm wet diaper, I drink alot of liquids and just love being wet.

Zanzawolf

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer
Comfort, pleasure and just liking the feeling of soggy padding.

Pramrider

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Other
I wear them on occasion just to try something babyish that's a little different for me.

~Pramrider

Status
Not open for further replies.