what do you wear diapers for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cornholio

Contributor
Role
Other
So what do you wear diapers for? I like to see how long i can hold my pee. i drink lots of water, and hold it as long as i can, until i can't stand it anymore, or it starts leaking out. I wear diapers for protection in case i wet myself.

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i always try to hold it as long as i can, but it doesn't leak out, it just freakin' hurts!

Besides wearing them for fun, I wear them to bed cause i'm an official DL gone bedwetter through vigorous training and practice.

melancollie

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy,
i dont hold it, in fact, if i feel the urge to go, i dont try to hold it, i try to relax. it pretty fun to poop when riding a bike

Role
Private
So what do you wear diapers for? I like to see how long i can hold my pee. i drink lots of water, and hold it as long as i can, until i can't stand it anymore, or it starts leaking out. I wear diapers for protection in case i wet myself.

That doesn't sound healthy, and you wouldn't need diapers if you didn't purposely hold your pee. So I find your reason for wearing diapers absurd. :twocents:

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
That doesn't sound healthy, and you wouldn't need diapers if you didn't purposely hold your pee. So I find your reason for wearing diapers absurd. :twocents:
Its fun luke, you should try it, just go before it starts to hurt.

I foresee bladder problems in Cornholio's future...I wouldn't say it's absurd though, just not healthy...It's not what I'd call fun though...

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Usually I wear them for fun and comfort. Sometimes for the thrill of wearing in public. Sometimes because my ABDL friends want to put me in them (my favourite :) ).

daveyy

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
i wear for need, and there's some technical name but i forget! , my bladder's always been a little dodgy but mehh could have worse problems!

apart from that i like them and yeahh!>

=D

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Personally... convienience, comfort, and fun... in that order. I rarely ever have to worry about finding a restroom when I'm away from home. It's just nice to not have to deal with the hassle of it... go wait in line for 10 minutes just so you can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with some stranger and piss into some nasty hole. Then you go to wash your hands and there is never any soap or towels... just forget the whole thing.

It's so nice to be able to attend festivals, sporting events, & concerts without having to use those awful porta-potties. I can go to a movie... sit through the whole thing... and skip the long restroom lines afterwards. At work... I take one restroom break a day, and that's to change. On road trips... no stops. Out shopping... never have to bother with finding the bathroom at the stores or mall. Why interrupt your busy schedule with going potty? Use a diaper... get on with your day... and change when it is convienient.

There are so many situational advantages to diapers... somedays I'm suprised that more people don't use them. Call me crazy if you like... but that's how I see it.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
It sounds like a point is being missed here. I think most of us wear diapers because we are tb/ab diaper lovers, who for some reason, have a need to re-create the baby/toddler experience. Mine goes back as far as I can remember. Psychologically I must visit that toddler within again and again and feel the release, joy and comfort of diaper wearing and wetting. Tanking up on fluids is just a matter of technique to make the process happen, but it's not the "why" of diaper wearing.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
This would be considered a watersports fetish/kink... which is semi-related to AB/DL... but not quite. There are quite a few WS lovers who wear diapers b/c it allows them to indulge in their fetish without having to mop the floor or do a load of laundry afterwards.

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I war dprz cuz dayre so hawt!1!1111!!1!!

For real; I wear diapers because I'm awesome.

ZodiacPup

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur
For comfort, fun and because it feels soooo gooood. Sometimes I wet the bed also, but the reasons before are much stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.