What do you use your nappy for no1 or 2 or both

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wetbaby

Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Diaper Lover
I do both as I like the feel of a wet messy nappy until it feels uncomfortable then has to be changed by my gf the only thing is that I have to have my dummy in whilst being changed

Reactions: Diaper44, todderhr and Lyric
It gets a little old after a while when you really don’t have any say in the matter, but I do both daily due to dual ic.

I enjoy it

Reactions: Lyric
I enjoy both, but would say I get more honey by bowel incontinence.

I enjoy being and treated like a baby ie dummy bottle wearing a bib being fed and doing your stuff in your nappy then being changed oh and the cuddles

Reactions: ItsTimmyTime and Lyric
I use my diapers to go potty in, to mess in and to play with myself and cum in..

Reactions: Wetbaby, Diaper44 and jonny77
Both

Reactions: Wetbaby
Zeke said:
It gets a little old after a while when you really don’t have any say in the matter, but I do both daily due to dual ic.
I use for both especially if close to needing a change. I have sensory issues from high functioning autism and also have crohns so the combination leads to having accidents

Both for me. #2i s always extra special to me.

Both for me.

Only wet!

Reactions: ianwee
Both. I paid for the whole diaper, I'm going to use the whole diaper

• Love
Reactions: Alagua, jonny77, Deleted member 63979 and 1 other person
number 3

Reactions: DiaperedTim
I normally use mine for #1 but occasional time I'll #2 just don't like the clean up of it

Reactions: Napincolove
Nowadays, I use my diaper for #1. I have gone #2 in mine many times before, though.

Only wet. I can't control that. I still have bowel control

I like both, because diapers are made for peeing and pooping, not just one or the other.

Both but due to clean-up, I usually just pee.

both. mmmmmm

Only wet as I am u ic but do have an occassions #2 accident.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back