• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What do you use your diaper for?

Kovalchuk got an assist last night. Yay.

• I just wear my diapers dry. I don't get into wetting, messing, etc.

Votes: 12 12.6%
  • I wet them.

Votes: 88 92.6%
  • I mess them.

Votes: 45 47.4%
  • I masturbate in them.

Votes: 57 60.0%
  • Other (Wearing as a hat, polishing a sports car, anything else goes here.)

Votes: 8 8.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kovy

is back, baby!
Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
I believe this may have been done before, but nonetheless, it is a good topic, so here we go.

What do you use your diapers for?

englandfan13

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I prefer wetting my diapers, I will mess in them as long as I can take a shower whenever I decide to change out of it. I have masturbated in them, but not often because I lose a lot of the pleasure of wearing diapers if I jack off in them.

ptdeath

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I tend to primarily wet, but occasionally masturbate; but whilst I'm happy to sit/sleep in a wet diaper, if I masturbate, I have to change fairly imminently afterwards, as I find it uncomfortable.

I like the idea of messing conceptually, but in reality there's too much... well... mess.

catman

Est. Contributor
Role
Incontinent
being incontinent I mostly wet in them but at time I also mess in them and then take a shower when I remove it.

mizzycub

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I only wet them. No way I am messing them because I have difficulty disposing of stuff (parents would see it if I put them in my bin so have to use public bins where, ironically, no one notices) so they get left around my room for some time. That is NOT a smell I want around.

While I do masturbate in diapers, I masturbate just as much out of diapers. Hence I didn't put it in the poll. While I may masturbate in then, I don't feel I am masturbating because I am wearing them - more I want to masturbate, am in a private space and just happen to be wearing at that moment in time. If anything I masturbate less in diapers, because I am sometimes also in TB mode, and hence don't do things like that.

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I tried all 3 before and the only one I am comfortable with doing is just wetting. Mainly since messing doesn't really feel good at all and masturbation has that low feeling afterward and that just makes me want to remove the diaper.

Nam Repaid

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
All of the above! Well I didn't click "other" because I couldn't think of an example. I'll often wear and not use just for that comforting padded feeling. Most times I wear I will wet. I do do the doodoo thing once in a great while but like everyone has said the clean up stinks. I used to get off in my diapers a lot when I was younger now they are more of a comfort thing but still sometimes I just can't help myself.

Nam

S

soren456

Numbers 2, 3 and 4 for me. And in that order. :D

What else would I want them for?

Hex

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Sissy
[font="Calibri,Arial"]I pee and poop.

While I do masturbate in diapers, I masturbate just as much out of diapers. Hence I didn't put it in the poll. While I may masturbate in then, I don't feel I am masturbating because I am wearing them - more I want to masturbate, am in a private space and just happen to be wearing at that moment in time. If anything I masturbate less in diapers, because I am sometimes also in TB mode, and hence don't do things like that.
also this.[/font]

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I mostly wet in mine, and maybe masturbate once a week, because once done, I lose the desire of wearing for a while. But sometimes the desire becomes so intense and consuming that masturbation is a much needed relief and release haha.

B

Butterfly Mage

I pretty much use them for their intended purpose. I don't get fecal incontinence (for which I am grateful). Thanks to a couple serious injuries, I have a bit of urinary incontinence (mostly not being able to hold for long periods of time). Thus, a diaper is a very handy backup.

miles

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Wet them.
Masturbating in them, like many others said, just makes me want to take them off.

doubledbbw

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I wet mine too. I wear them at night for that purpose. I also wet them during the day so I can wet them too. For me messing in my diapers is just to messy and I use mostly cloth diapers and it's harder to clean them if I poop in them.:smile:

monkster

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Sissy
Wet a lot, and sometimes mess.

Rarely masturbate o_o

I also agree with this:

mm3

Est. Contributor
Role
Carer, Other
masturbatemasturbatemasturbatemasturbatemasturbatemasturbate

Lmao, you said that word a LOT. Haha.

I tend to just wear them for the majority of the time, I just like wearing padding. If I'm in the right mood and the circumstances are right, I might use 'em -- #1 only. Crapping in them is something I've only done *twice*. The first was just 200x unpleasant, and the second was alright because I was... out. And, not to be too informal, but it's easier to do if you've enema'd -- meaning, you enema'd, use the toliet, enema again, diaper up.... Lot less messy but you still get to... well, mess. *shrugs*

Masturbate? Well shit, everyone else has been open about it.... Might as well face up -- yeah, I do. Up until recently I tended not to because of that after-feeling you get. But that's gotten less and less in intensity, so I do it more and more often (albeit, it's not THAT often >_>).

S

soren456

Wet them.
Masturbating in them, like many others said, just makes me want to take them off.
Well, yes.

But with masturbation, everything changes once you've reached orgasm. So I figure, why not masturbate to the fantasy/reality/presence of something that really turns me on? Even if it means I'll be all through with it when I squirt.

I'd rather masturbate while wearing a diaper than just thinking about it (which I'm likely to do if I'm not wearing).

Maybe it's just me.

spacemanBEN

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I always wet them, but rarely mess due to the obvious practical reasons while living at home. I also masturbate in them, so I guess I'm with Soren on this one. Diapers are the main things that get me turned on, so when I'm wearing them, it's kind of inevitable. I also find that the guilty feeling that you get afterwards (causing you to take them off) lessens with time.

Status
Not open for further replies.