• I don't use it - I only wear it dry!

Votes: 11 9.0%
  • I pee in it

Votes: 109 89.3%
  • I mess my diaper

Votes: 59 48.4%
  • I masturbate in my diapers

Votes: 70 57.4%
  • Other - explain (e.g. to clean up spills in the kitchen)

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
This question is pretty easy:

What do you use your diaper for?

You can click multiple choices on the poll, and of course discuss your preferences as well.

Peachy

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
w00t! I'm the first one to answer and the first to post too! (Well, first after Peachy but he created it so his post doesn't count. :p) YAY!

Monkey

Banned
Role
Adult Baby
I don't mess, don't have the stomach.

I'd be telling porkies if I said I hadn't done any of the other poll options though.

Inaus

Contributor
Why it is a ultra portable utility belt with a phillips head, hammer, stapler espresso machine and of course an 8gb mp3 player with some rockin' tunes...oh wait diapers.. Ha, thought we where talking about future possible inventions my mistake.

BluTack

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Piss and a bit of fun really. Messing has come to mind, but I don't think I really wanna do it.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
To wear them because they are comfey and cute. Also to wet them. Messing is just too much of a mess to clean up lol, thats why its called messing haha.

SnowPrincessSophie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Incontinent
Oh I didn't know you could check multiple options until now so I checked other, I both wet and mess.

Grutzvalt

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby
I wet sometimes, I have a bit of fun, but I usually just just keep them dry because they are really comfy and look really cute in pics! XD

~Gwizzy~

Role
Diaper Lover
I just wet and have fun, always feel guilty about fun, and worry that I may become Dependant on them or something. Anyone know if this is possible?

I'd rather just be attracted to them and just wet, but the temptation. :(

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
ill wet wet wet, sometimes a mess, if its convenient, say in a store when i dont want to go all the way to the bathroom.

Gingy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
when I have diapers atleast, I'll wet and occasionally mess. Messing is fun but I usually don't have time to shower, so I don't mess a lot.

anna s

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I only wet mine. I messed before in the past, I guess I was just curious what it would be and feel like. I hate the smell and the clear up after, thats why I dont do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.