What do you use drynites for?

Prillprillprill

Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Adult Baby
  2. Little
I use them for 2 reasons 1. Menses 2. If I want to feel padded but don't plan to use and also I guess 3. If I sort of want to wear but don't want to commit to it.

I wore one yesterday all day without using, and later mostly out of laziness wet and pretty soon after leaked.

So what are some uses, those who can fit into them, why? when?, they're pretty crap as protection but what do you like about them?

Reactions: dlboylife, Diaperpee8, K00paTr00pa and 2 others
I like that they are pretty cheap, which is an advantage over more protective options.

Also, whilst they are a fun dry option, they do get "properly wet" very quickly. Obviously this is a downside for serious wear but if I'm in the mood to soak a nappy they offer a quick and easy option to get that feeling.

Plus I've some nostalgic attachment stuff going on, so they scratch that itch too.

Reactions: GoodnitesXL21, BenNevis and Prillprillprill
Cheap and cheerful, very easy to get hold of. Designs are alright, but I much prefered the older blue ones.

I find they'll take one wetting and no more, not a bad go-to when I don't have any adult nappies about or can't get hold of them for a while.

Whist I can get a pair on, as they're not designed for adults they obviously don't fit well, but it's nice to actually be able to wear something picked up from the nappy aisle, on the shelf next to actual nappies. Makes me feel little.

I fit perfectly, I can use for two not super full bladders if I pee once on belly and once on back or it holds one full bladder standing For sure. but I wear just to feel protected and because I can’t afford anything better. But I’m also under 100 pounds ;)

Reactions: dlboylife
Extra large Goodnites work for me when I have to have something that is discrete.

I use drynites if I’m wearing during the day and out and about and want something discrete. And at home during the day if I’m likely to mess and don’t want to do it in my nappy so I can pull them down and use the toilet.

• Sad
Reactions: bigtoddler96 and Prillprillprill
I use them because I like how they feel amazing, plus somewhat discreet which is important for me

I wear drynites mostly for the cute designs but I go for the 4-7 ones as they don't have the ugly black designs. they are also discreet and quite comfortable for what they are.

I wear them the weathers warm, dont want to commit to a full diaper or if I wear them if I want to try and get them to leak.

Out of the many diapers Ive tried over the years, Goodnites still feel the best to wet (probably because they dont hold a lot, so you feel more)

Reactions: TigerDL
superlittle04 said:
I wear drynites mostly for the cute designs but I go for the 4-7 ones as they don't have the ugly black designs. they are also discreet and quite comfortable for what they are.
Completely agree about black design for 8-15, I hope they will change it this year.

Reactions: Prillprillprill
Yoimiya said:
Completely agree about black design for 8-15, I hope they will change it this year.
yeah I hope so too

superlittle04 said:
I wish the smaller ones for me but I can't get them over my hips. :(

I also used to wear pampers air size 8 when they had stretchy sides but sadly that's been changed now.

If I want to wear a pampers I buy the handmade adult ones, they're actually really really good.

Back