• Please go to your preferences page and make sure your "See Mature Topics" setting is set. Setting it to "Yes" means you see the Mature Topics forum (contains political and religious debates). Setting it to "No" means you do not see those threads.

What Do You Think You're Getting For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

betagame

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
What do you think you're getting for Christmas.
Wow not one Christmas thread about presents.

Last edited:

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I was going to ask for some slot cars, but then decided against it as I would not have time to set them up and actually play with them. So I asked for a Citizens ECO divers watch. They run on light. I also am getting some CDs as I like music. Oh, and I think my wife bought me a plushie....a cute golden retriever dog plushie, of course. How cool is that!

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Hopefully a game and a gift card or something from my mom...I know I can expect Nothing from my male genetic donor , as he totally forgot my birthday...

Mandy

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
uhm some new clothes :D and i think im getting a Sidekick . If i do im naming it Robin >.>

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I guess I can't answer on here since I know what I'm going to get D:

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I asked for a footed sleeper and I already got that. I might ask for Season 4 of Lost on DVD. I would just copy the dvd's from nextflix but I actually like supporting nearly anything "Lost". Quality shows,games and music should be supported. (I also like owning real box sets.)

Of course my support doesn't matter since the producers already have a contract with ABC to air Lost until they finally end it in 2010 (aka Season 6.)

Bambusa

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
My mom asked me if I would be interested in having a Wii. I told her sure. So, I guess that's what Im getting. Haha.

ballucanb

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I bought my christmas present in november, a new Pontiac Solstice, but wait! My birthday is in February, and theres this red Zo6 at the dealer........

Chillhouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Nothing. I don't want anything. I told my parents to take the 100$ they usualy spend on me for christmas and go give it to someone who really needs it.

They'll probably just keep it for themselves though. Cheap bastards. ;)

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Nothing. I don't want anything. I told my parents to take the 100$ they usualy spend on me for christmas and go give it to someone who really needs it.

What are you smoking and where can I get some...
:p

Lil Snap

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other

You know, it might be a little more meaningful for you (as well as make sure it happens) if you get involved, and decide where you want the donation to go in your community. When I do a workday at a playground, or donate food items for storm evacuees, I get a real boost knowing that I am having a positive effect in others lives. Not saying you MUST do anything, but it might give you back more than you think.

I think it's really nice of you to even consider donating.

Maxicoon

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Little
hopefully Dracula By Bram Stroker

legokid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I know that I'm getting a movie from my Auntie and an R4 Revolution for DS from my mom and I might be getting a dragon and hopefully something to do with pokemon and lego

Status
Not open for further replies.