What do you think triggered your fetish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can remember being 4 years old and wanting to wear diapers, my parents had kept some spare in another room which I would always go into and out on early in the morning before anyone was awake but then my mum would rip them off me and eventually they got thrown away. So from a really young age I was a DL, not that I knew what that was back then. Then througout my childhood I was bullied a lot, so bad I moved schools, also my dad was a very aggressive person and towards me. If I did something bad he would use a belt or even a dog's metal lead. Then I guess I was triggered properly when I started puberty and the urges got so strong. That's when I found this site, back when it was 13+ and I also became AB. That's my story.

dogboy said:
Mine is crystal clear. I was four years old and we were at our traditional Thanksgiving Day parade. I was having a good time when all of sudden, a giant Baby Huey balloon turned the corner and came down the street. I was so scared and traumatized that I immediately wet my pants. My mom said, "What, are you a little baby who needs diapers?" Yes, that's all it took.

You had me. You should sell the movie rights.

Honestly, probably some sort of memory imprint.....Where your brain automatically recognizes something as intrinsically good for itself, therefore "saving" that feeling as something that is automatically good and always will be good.

Well, OK, my story is the same, but different than most have described. I've told it a bunch of times and places, so if you've heard it before, please forgive my repeating myself.

For me, it may have begun while I was still in diapers, but the mold was definitely cast when I was taken out of them. Perhaps it was the attention I received during changes, or maybe just that silly sense of freedom a toddler has, when they're just running around in a diaper, poofy plastic pants, doing what toddlers do. The next thing g you realize is that they're gonna make you start using the toilet, and so the training starts! The troubles is/was, in my case, my older siblings were assigned the task of introducing me to the world of the toilet, butt wiping, etc. I really think I understood it all, and as a fairly smart kid, I caught on quick. Trouble is, my brain wanted to regress to those carefree days of running around in diapers. Other kids in the neighborhood were still in diapers, as were some of my cousins, so the reminders were just always there.I couldn't act on any of it, but I knew I was different because everybody else seemed to assimilate, except me. It was all cloth, back then, so there was really no way to wear/use diapers, without it being too obvious. Had I been able to act it out, MAYBE I'd have graduated myself out of them, but, instead, they were to become my biggest secret, and I had secrets! By 5 I was trying on the plastic pants I once wore, and it just felt too special to give up. I had a rather normal life, otherwise, but once I hit 12, the diapers were merging into my sexuality. Imagine how hard it was to actually have sex with a girl, compared to how easy it was to save some money for Gerber's, lubricate them, and have some of the best solo sex imaginable, all the while imagining them to be a girlfriend, and one that didn't complain, or place silly teenage demands on me. Honestly, from that point on, it was just a matter of keeping my secret just that, a secret.

In some ways, early on, I kind of hoped I'd grow out of it, but as I got older I realized my brain needed this special something that had that magical quality of giving me durable and recurrent erections, and I found less and less reason to fight it. Marriage, kids, jobs, life, etc. Nothing g has gotten in the way of me having this continued fun and comfort, of something so child-like, and, yet, so me...

for me it was when I was about 4 that when my little sister was born. from then on I think I was jealous of the attention she got. it must have taking me back to my baby hood. from then on my mind would always wander back to wanting to be a baby.

I clearly remember being almost 4 yrs old (time is clear because of my family having just moved). I had some diapers stashed--wasn't supposed to have them, so I figure I had recently been potty trained. I put 2 or three of them on, then wandered out of my room into the house, enjoying the bulky diaper, while trying to keep my lower half hidden behind furniture so my family wouldn't notice that I was wearing . . .

This is one of my earliest childhood memories, btw. My earliest memory was a snapshot image of a McDonald's on a snowy hill. Second is the story I just told above. 3rd was me staring at pictures of diapers in ads at the supermarket. 4th was me wearing all my tighty-whities at once in an attempt to feel like I was wearing a diaper.

So, yeah- I'd have to say that I've been into diapers from a VERY early age, lol!

Nothing triggered in my judgment as I was out of diapers around 2 or 3. I did have two pair of plastic pants though in my underwear drawer until I was 5 or 6 though I do not recall wearing them. I had a few bed wetting accidents during these years so maybe that is why my parents kept them handy in case I had many nights of accidents in a row.

It was at age 8 I wet my best friend's bed and his mother put me into a diaper / plastic underpants on subsequent sleepovers and she gave me inargueable logic of better to wake up in wet undergarments and a dry bed and no one notices than wetting the sheets and everyone noticing. I did not wear protection at home and my parents never said anything about these times though I certainly believe my best friend's mother would have told them. Having a plastic sheet on my mattress unitl age 11 probably kept the mental stimulation going. My first wet dreams were me thinking I was having small accidents again so I bought my own plastic underpants as an early teenager and wore them for about a year and half but not very often.

I was fine after age 14 and did not even think about wearing until my first week in college sent me back into nightime protection with wetting every night for the first several months. I have embraced the security feeling ever since.

If I had a trigger, it's so early in memory that I've forgotten it. I have memories from age 3-4 of seeing kids at the playground taken off for a diaper change and really wanting to see their diapers. And I'd dream about wearing them at night. I can't point to any moment of realization, I just always wanted them as soon as I was out of them.

I was a bed wetter at least once a week or more until I was 11 or 12, then once in a great while after that (Even into my 20s). My mom put me in a diaper once after I was potty trained because of bad diarrea. That combined with being a bed wetter put me on the path I figure. I really wanted to wake up dry but also liked the feeling of bulk between the legs and crinkle sound.

I've got no idea what triggered me to start acting like a grown up... It's kinda weird and awful...but it's been happening for ages. I'm really only happy when I'm not doing it.

I used to play with a girl in the neighborhood. It was pre-kindergarten. She had a baby sister. I have an olfactory memory of the smell of the babies room when her mother changed her diapers. It was a combination of baby powder and the dirty diaper. The memory of that smell stuck with me. I started thinking about diapers more and more over the years. By the time I was a teenager my sister had moved out of the house and my parents were comfortable leaving me at home alone. I found some dish towels that were the right size and would put them on. I didn't have plastic pants so I would do number two in them. I knew how to use the washing machine and could wash the dish towels after using them as my diapers. I don't know if the smell of the baby's room was a trigger or not but it is one of the few memories I have from that age.

Thoughtsinsideadream:

I used to work as a daycare assistant, and was always fascinated by the thought that little kids can wear the potty and not get punished for this, so why can't adults. My mom told me, and I hadn't remembered, that I hated potty-training, so much so that i refused to sit on the potty to go pee-pee or poops.
She became concerned about this, and called my pediatrician, and he said " Jayme is just a very special child, in the fact, that his bladder is very underdeveloped, just put him back into thicker diapers " . and until I was thirteen, and got teased about wearing diapers, that was my underwear.

Now that I'm in my forties, my bladder has completely shrunken, and I wear thicker diapers for bladder control, and because I love to wear diapers.

Jaymegurl

Being born is a big one for me...

When I was about 11 or 12, I was at my grandparents house and I had a cousin who was a toddler at that time and wore diapers. I was playing with him in his room and noticed the diapers and thought to myself what it would be like to wear it. That night, I snuck one and wore it inside my underwear and thought it was awesome. Before we went home from my grandparents, i snuck a few in my suitcase and wore it at home. Even wore one at a friend's house for a sleepover. My friend heard something under the covers and I said it was nothing but my shorts. Whew. Almost got busted.

My earliest memories are diaper related. I can distinctly remember six instances of having my diaper changed. But the one memory that sticks out in my mind is being 2 years old at my baby-sitter's (she ran a daycare out of her house) house. It was nap time and I was upstairs, laying on her bed trying to fall asleep. I was never good at naps:) Anyway, I remember wetting my diaper and then playing with my diaper by squishing the front of it and remember being so interested in the bulk, the noise and the pleasant, warm feeling. It was wonderful. I have never forgotten that moment. It's as clear now as it ever was. I knew, even then, that I liked diapers. Every time I wear, those memories and those feelings return.

I was potty trained about a year later but could never get rid of that memory. It didn't really re-surface until I was in the 1st grade.
Strangely, I never once even thought about stealing a diaper from my sister's changing table. They were readily available but it didn't cross my mind.

polarbearin6thgear said:
Being born is a big one for me...

"It all started when I was born"

I have troubles putting this into words. I've always, always loved wearing diapers. I just love the feeling. But I guess my love for diapers got stronger when I kind of realized that the diapers that gave me pleasure, had to get disposed, and I think that made me appreciate them more, in some sort of twisted logic.

Anyway, what still really drives me is the fact that the poor diapers are going to get disposed of, or at least used, and I don't really want to use them but I can't get pleasure otherwise. So in a way, I think that's a little bit sadistic, but I think that's what makes me like them.

I don't know what triggered my desire to get back into diapers, I had a doctor tell me my desire to be diapered was because I was potty trained too early. I didn't buy it then and still don't.

43goofball43 said:
I don't know what triggered my desire to get back into diapers, I had a doctor tell me my desire to be diapered was because I was potty trained too early. I didn't buy it then and still don't.
Without a doubt my constant bedwetting as a child and throughout my teens had a lot to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back