What do you think of high chairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live at home rn with family that doesn't know about my abdl Tendencies and likely wouldn't support it as they're very religious and old fashioned, but I've been trying to get my own place and would love one when I'm on my own.

It has to be snug enough that when your caregiver snaps in the tray, you can't get out. You are now totally submissive and helpless.

• Love
Reactions: EternalBaby94
For me, it would have to be a copy of the ones for babies and toddlers of today, a wooden model wouldn't give me anything, I want the full 5 point harness and comfort of the fancy baby models with comfy cushion and all, I could accept it being made out of metal for it to be more strong to accommodate an adult that would try to get out and be safe, but wood for me would be a turn off.

Reactions: Littlebabaprince
Being disabled with Cerebral Palsy and Autism, I have been looking at medical positioning chairs with the wrap-around spill-proof tray.
But they are massively expensive.

caitianx said:
Being disabled with Cerebral Palsy and Autism, I have been looking at medical positioning chairs with the wrap-around spill-proof tray.
But they are massively expensive.

Wouldn't this kind of expense be covered by a medical aid or government help for disabled people, sometimes they cover stuff we didn't think they would, or maybe its different in USA.

That's one thing I WON'T do, ask for government help to be little. I'll buy my own diapers and such.

Reactions: Kymi, XLolixLolitax, Seasonedcitizen and 1 other person
Katie2fingers said:
That's one thing I WON'T do, ask for government help to be little. I'll buy my own diapers and such.

Awesome, I respect you for that!

Reactions: Katie2fingers
lilstevie56 said:
Its funny , one of the first things we did as Mommy/ little boy was her feeding me. It progressed to her asking me to build a high chair . After a lot of conversations she came up with the idea of using a directors chair that can fold up . I made the tray and found hardware to attach it to the chair. Its a daily / weekly ritual to be fed in it . She really loves it , I really do love it as well. It make me feel little and cared for. Its a very nurturing thing to do. Now she has started finding all the cool bibs to wear !!!
Could you post a picture of your chair?

Reactions: lilstevie56
Member “Wheelman21” had an adult high chair for sale in upstate Ny.
IDK if it’s still available.

dogboy said:
I'd think of a Lucille Ball comment: "You've got a lot of splanin' to do." It might be fun to have but I wonder what I'd tell me friends and family when they drop in?
I wouldn't have one. It would not look right in the kitchen/diner and besides I don't like adult baby furniture much. It clashes.
I could've had a crib - but prefer a junior bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
this sissy little girl has needed a "real one" for a long time, currently, i just haves a sorta homemade one

I would like to gave a highchair in a regression section with a trusted big.

I just would like to try it out.

I kinda like the idea of over tall furniture, I use to have a bed I had to crawl up into, I got rid of it as I am a fall risk and my dogs were having a hard time getting in and out, Later I got a king size bed, it just sits on the floor though.

Reactions: pampers47
I love my highchair. The best part is when mommy put me in it then puts a bib on me. Makes me feel incredibly little. To me a highchair is a must have for littles to tap into the nurturing side of regression especially if you have a caregiver.

Attachments

• 1538930096068-205.jpg
    1538930096068-205.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: thedlguy and ss44bb
Last year we took down our youngins highchair and playpen from the attic for our nieces baby to use when visiting. Ironically they were actually hers originally then our children used them. Anyway although my wife puts me in the playpen occasionally, she has no idea I can fit in the highchair too.

IMGP0182cr.jpg

IMGP0165cr.jpg
IMGP0166.jpg
IMGP0171cr.jpg
IMGP0163cr.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: thedlguy and sissybabypansy
I've always wanted one to eat in, where my legs can swing. The wood ones look sturdy but somewhat uncomfortable. I really wish I knew more about wood working so I can make things for myself. :( I guess For now I must just keep dreaming.

Littlebabybecca said:
Last year we took down our youngins highchair and playpen from the attic for our nieces baby to use when visiting. Ironically they were actually hers originally then our children used them. Anyway although my wife puts me in the playpen occasionally, she has no idea I can fit in the highchair too.

View attachment 47558

View attachment 47555
View attachment 47556
View attachment 47557
View attachment 47554
Oh your so lucky, I'd do anything for a highchair like this

I would love to have a high chair... But we can't really do that right now. In the future hopefully

Doesn't do a thing for me. A grown up high chair with a grown up 'child'? No. Nothing - except in AB Literature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back