visions from another quantum reality
thoughts from another quantum reality
stuff that happened in RL

pick

diapeybabybrian

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
unfinished thoughts lingering in the back of your head during the day, and if you don't think about them before bed, they'll be in your dreams.

If only we could program our dreams to what we desire before bedtime.

care_a_lot

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I dont know about that. I've dreamed of another world for years. Not based off a tv show, not based on a story but just something that I've had in my mind for many years. Maybe one day I'll write a book about it like JK Rowling did. But for now this world remains to be in my dreams.

BromeTeks

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
I think it's the subconcious try to entertain itself with snippets of thoughts and whatnot from the higher brain functions.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
I think that dreams are just crazy things that are happening in your subconscious.
Whenever I have an interesting dream, I think about it and always figure out where elements of he dream came from. "Oh, X was in there because I saw Y happen the day before" or something like that.
But that's just the details. How the dream forms a plot is beyond me!

Dreams are, for me, a short story based on something that I think/worry about, with all the backdrops, props and details filled in with things that I have seen in the previous day.

So I might have a dream about my stash being found (plot, something that probably worries most of us), and then the people who find the stash might be people I've spent time with that day, the diapers they find might a diaper I've seen on the net or something, the whole dream might take place in a room that I've seen in a movie I recently watch.

Anybody find that playing computer games right before going to sleep causes nightmares? I always dream about the game in some bizarre way.

Squigma

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur
If only we could program our dreams to what we desire before bedtime.
You sort of can, if you practice lots you can be totally in control of what happens in your dream. I never managed to do it, but one of my friends was telling me all about it.

Anyway, dreams are just your mind doing stuff in odd ways because you'd go insane if it actually turned off completly. It's just like chucking junk through, not because you actually need to process the information but just to keep everything running properly. I think that's what it is anyway, but I have no evidence for it.

Edit: Oh, and your dreams also seem to be things you worry about a lot. Which explains why all my dreams involve me being rejected :(

also: 250th post :D

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
A break from the conscious mind and entrance to the unconscious mind which is not bound by reality and driven by the person's soul desire(s), it is a point where our brain activity spike and we begin to what some would say hallucinate to way beyond our concept of reality, it is theorized that this is how Einstein devised his theory of relativity, by using his dreams to unlock the full potential of the unconscious human mind.

td;dr: Dreams are the unconscious representation of your mind in full use.

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Freud:
Dreams are the manifestation of your Subconscious

For Me:
Dreams are the door for another World, Our own world!

ayanna

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Our dreams are a subconscious reflection of our conscious selves. Dream interpretation is more than just a 'fad'. Our dreams have meaning, whether we realise it or not.

Lately I've been having the same recurring dream...where I go down to the harbour...walk to the end of the dock...look into the water which is completely calm and clear...and then I just step off the dock and sink under the water.

I'd talk about lucid dreaming, dream-scaping, but I'm too tired right now.

Dash

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well firstly I believe the soul cannot die, and hence more than one lifetime - taking on different forms, like animals, I'm not so sure about... but anyway.

I had a dream once that I was walking through this art gallery type space, which eventually led to a large glass pyramid. And then, having been to Musée du Louvre in Paris on a school art trip a few years later, I saw the exact images that I did in that dream... it's like Deja Vu, but I know I dreamt it. I also know, for fact, that I have never even been to France, nor visited, or seen images from an eye-view inside The Louvre in my lifetime.

This isn't the first time I have seen images in my dreams before witnessing them in real life, but it's really creepy.

So really it's a question of do fate and destiny exist, and if so, can they truly be determined in dreams? If not, then surely we have witnessed these images in another life? It's like Ayanna said, dreams always have some sort of meaning that affects us in some way or another.
Like I've had a dream in which I got so unbelievably pissed off with my best friend and tried to do as much harm as I could to them for what they did, yet couldn't because my imagination wouldn't let me. I woke up that morning thinking "Jesus, I ****ing hate him!" Maybe I'm just weird like that, but it happens. Until I had a shower and properly woke myself up, I was convinced I despised one of my best friends cos of whatever happened in this dream.

Bottom line - it's not possible to produce these weird and wonderful images if there's nothing visual to base them on. But just to confuse myself... if you spent a lifetime blinded from the world and it's existence, how exactly would the ability to imagine work, if there's no visual references to shape, form, colour, etc to base them on?

Okay, I'm getting too philosophical and confusing for my own good... *shuts up*

Either way, I think dreams are a visual representation of another life which we can only access through our imagination.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Has anyone ever had dream Deja Vu, where you have a dream that you feel like you've had before? (Dream Deja Vu isn't a real thing, I just made it up).

I don't mean like reoccurring dreams although I guess it might be. What I mean is that in the dream you suddenly recognise the dream, and think "Wait, I've had this dream before!". And the rest of the dream is based on the first dream, except you know what will happen.

But when I wake up it always leaves me wondering... Have I really has this dream twice, or was the Deja Vu part of the dream? Was this my first time dreaming this?

I should write my dreams down... So I could back reference when this stuff happens! :p

Jon

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Has anyone ever had dream Deja Vu, where you have a dream that you feel like you've had before? (Dream Deja Vu isn't a real thing, I just made it up).

I don't mean like reoccurring dreams although I guess it might be. What I mean is that in the dream you suddenly recognise the dream, and think "Wait, I've had this dream before!". And the rest of the dream is based on the first dream, except you know what will happen.

But when I wake up it always leaves me wondering... Have I really has this dream twice, or was the Deja Vu part of the dream? Was this my first time dreaming this?

I should write my dreams down... So I could back reference when this stuff happens! :p

Funny you should say this... I rarely have "new" dreams. They all share the same things. Same plot, people, outcome, etc. Weird.

baconbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Sissy
They are thoughts in your mind. You are almost always dreaming when asleep but can only remember less than a percent of dreams. Thats what they are not what i think.

Neonite

Tinyflower Bouquet // 🌂🌸🌼💮🌙
Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Little, Other
Dreams are basically your subconscious dealing with and sorting out your thoughts and memories of the day. That's why studying and then sleeping works so well. n.n

Dreams do have meaning, since they do sort out your inner thoughts and stuff. I'm guessing when they do, it's like what your mind is most preoccupied with or worried about at that time. Or something.

Role
Private
Subconsciously, dreams are a very big thing. After having a very vivid dream, I wake up and can normally relate some of the events, places and people to stuff that has happened recently. Or, they can in fact help you make the right decision to a more happier lifestyle.

Numerous times I've had dreams where I made the decision I wanted to make and everything turned out happy. Then that issue arises IRL, I choose the other option and it turns out to be the bad one that makes me unhappy.

I say, life is too short to waste time on stuff you don't want to do. Your dreams are a good indication of when you are/aren't happy.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Fun Fact #32:
All mammals and birds can dream, but fish and amphibians cannot.

Poor fishes!

snydead

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I think that I remember learning about this in psychology class. If my memory serves me dreams have a lot to do with your emotions and your life. for ex: If you had a dream about slavery and people getting tourtured, then that would mean that you care for other people and you can't stand to see other people get hurt.

I remember my dreams a lot and the dreams that I remember are the dreams that come true other wise known as Premonition (Knowing what will happen in the future) Premonitions to me are a warning to get you prepared for a certain event that will happen either bad or good.

Status
Not open for further replies.