What do you think about Sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
CONSENTUAL HETROSEXUAL SEX IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION, OH GOD THAT'S SICK AND TWISTED!!1

But seriously though, we've got all these topics on anal sex, blowjobs, etc, But we don't have one on plain old sex.

So, what are your thoughts on sex in general? Do you believe in pre-marital sex? Do you like sex, or do you hate it? Do you fail to see what all the fuss is about, or are you a crazy savage sex-beast who looks for your next lay daily?

Discuss!

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
*Looks up at you tiredly*

Care to elaborate?

EDIT: Oh, nice save, sir!
Yep, I had to add the predicate and the subject of the sentence! Mr. Morton would be so proud of me, if he wasn't so busy writing pretty poems!

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
CONSENTUAL HETROSEXUAL SEX IN THE MISSIONARY POSITION, OH GOD THAT'S SICK AND TWISTED!!1
Pretty much, throw some spice in it.

Sex is like tofu, it's really boring by itself, which is why you have to use sauces and such. I like sex when it's done my way, and I like trying out what other people like about sex.

You only live once, might as well do some of it naked.

D

Doodle

sex in general is a great thing..... if more people had sex more often .... well population would drop like a rock (stds) and everybody would be too bussy to have wars :p
just kidding

... no seriously ... its a great thing with the right person
-doodle

Last edited by a moderator:

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
sex in general is a great thing..... if more people had sex more often .... well population would drop like a rock (stds)
The only STD that can kill you is HIV and hepatitis. HIV can take years to die from, and hepatitis is fairly rare. Most of the other STDs out there can be treated with simple antibiotics.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
The population would probably rise if people were having sex more often. We'd probably end up with more overpopulation problems.

Anyway, sex used to not interest me. I used to consider myself asexual. Not anymore though. Still, I think sex is something that should be between me and someone I love. I don't want to do one-night stands or anything like that.... and I'm too shy anyway. Probably too shy to ever find a girlfriend again x_x

Sometimes sex disgusts me though. I sometimes wish it didn't exist, that I'd have no interest in it, or that I'd be neutered (which I don't REALLY want). I don't always think that way though. But I guess it has something to do with being an infantilist? (to me of course. definitely not to everyone) I mean, little kids don't go around having sex/masturbating/orgasms, so maybe it's a way I wish I could connect with my past or something....? I guess it's kinda also connected to how I sorta wish I could be a girl (kinda, but not really.... and I think wishing I could be a girl is slightly related to being lonely) :thinking: :dunno: Oh well... I'm done trying to analyze myself for the moment. I know I don't make much sense even to myself.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Well..straight missionary hetero involves me playing the masculine role in a partnership with a lady. Which is..I guess okay, but I prefer knowing she's going to bugger the hell out of my bubble-butt when I'm done :3

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
LOL! S'all good, we've all done it before. :D 'Sides, sex is so interesting to talk about, why not 2 topics? :p

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
vanilla sex is okay... but I don't find it especially exciting...

Footed P.J.

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
So, what are your thoughts on sex in general? Do you believe in pre-marital sex? Do you like sex, or do you hate it? Do you fail to see what all the fuss is about, or are you a crazy savage sex-beast who looks for your next lay daily?

Discuss!
I am a virgin, and will likely remain so. I have no problem with premarital sex in general. I am not marrying, myself. I do fail to see what the fuss is about, but I also know I could be wrong. Not sure what else to say about it. Foreplay of various types seems more interesting and satisfying.

But that's my 2 pesos. (wonders how many cents that's worth)

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Done sex in every conceivable way (just two persons except once) but no animals! lol Most memorable was in an empty swimming pool at a private school in Princeton of all places. Some things you can never get out of you head.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Isn't this the same thing as This?
Oh darn you beat me to it! lol

Well my views are in that thread...so yup I love it!

2.00 Mexico Pesos = 0.189867 United States Dollars
So my opinion holds roughly 9 times as much weight. Go, me!
Actually you got it backwards PJ, you said "my 2 pesos" so thats worth les than the American dollar, so that would make your opinion worth 1/9th of the dollar.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.