• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Other
This topic is sorta explicit, so know that before reading any further! :eek:

What do you think about oral sex? I personally think it's gross and kinda unfair to the other person. First of all, the penis wasn't exactly made to be put in someone's mouth. Second, I would feel bad if I did that.... unless the girl just really, really wanted to have oral sex. Even then, I might still have guilty feelings for having done so.

Though I'm not telling people they shouldn't do it. If they like it, then good for them. (Just like I wish that people would think the same way about diapers and stuff like that). It just seems gross and just doesn't really appeal to me.

What do you think?

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I like it. I like receiving it, and I like giving it.

Erm, not much else to say about that.

Takashi

Always willing to give help to those who seek it.
Est. Contributor
Role
Carer
I think it's ok. I'm not really into giving it but it's ok to resive and it makes my bf happy and I love to see his smile so I let him do it.

Role
Private
I haven't had much experience with it, but it seems okay.

Unfair? Not when the two parties are consenting adults.

LilRabbit

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Diaperfur, Sissy, Incontinent, Carer
I like it. I like receiving it, and I like giving it.

Erm, not much else to say about that.
I think Kraiden summed it up pretty damn well there.

It's painless, tasteless (if the person has showered relatively recently, and I'm not counting what happens in the end ;)), and feels damn good to have happen to you. Hell... feels good to give too... very arousing. To me at least.

Tigger

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
how's it unfair? Haven't you heard of a 69'er LOL

I like it alot, like giving blowjobs and like gettin blowjobs. Tasty.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
First of all, the penis wasn't exactly made to be put in someone's mouth.
Well of course it isn't. But you seem to be missing the point of oral sex....

Second, I would feel bad if I did that.... unless the girl just really, really wanted to have oral sex. Even then, I might still have guilty feelings for having done so.
You seem to have this mindset that it's wrong to accept sexual pleasure from someone if they aren't getting any themselves, which as you put, seems unfair.

It's Not!

Sure, there isn't any direct sexual pleasure being given to the other person (Unless they're masturbating), but it still doesn't mean they aren't receiving some pleasure from doing it! It's incredibly arousing and a turn on, and it makes the person giving it feel good about making their partner get off! Sexual pleasure isn't the only type of pleasure you can get from erotic acts.

tasteless (if the person has showered relatively recently, and I'm not counting what happens in the end ;))
Payoff tastes perfectly fine, 'specially after the person in question has eaten a lot of citrusy fruits.

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
Wow.... I'm THAT alone on this viewpoint.... :eek:

Actually, I'm thinking more that I wouldn't like it, so I wouldn't like to have it happen to someone else. In other words, I don't want to be punched, so I won't punch an enemy. I think "What the hell?! I don't want a penis in my mouth! Why would I do that to someone else?"

Kraiden, you explained it pretty well though. I'm not saying oral sex doesn't really make sense, but you did clarify things a little. Still, it just doesn't really appeal to me (though I wouldn't be dead set against it if some girlfriend requests it someday) I know it's not truly unfair to the other person, but it still "seems" unfair. It's just a thought that I can't throw out of my mind, I guess.

(I'm not saying no one should do it though. I'm not saying that at all.)

FluffyFluffers

Est. Contributor
Role
Babyfur, Sissy
Me I prefer guys for this rather then girls for both giving and getting.

Don't know why though.

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Well my only sexual experience was being given a blowjob... which I didn't like. To be fair, I'd rather be the one on my knees sucking the cock! :p

I'd definitely enjoy a 69er though. I know what you're (shippo) saying about it seeming unfair, but I think that's why you always need to talk about sex to the person you're having it with, just so you know that it isn't being unfair.

I'd like to give a girl oral sex... but that would be more out of curiosity than anything else.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
I fail to see any unfairness in any consentual (!) sexual activities. If you agree to give a blowjob, you know what you're getting into and what you can expect to get out of it (and I'm not talking about sticky white stuff here :tongueout:).

Remember that different people have different sexual interests, and while some people require to have an orgasm induced by the other partner for complete sexual gratification, other people will enjoy the feel, sight, emotions or even taste of their partners orgasm more than their own orgasm. In other words: The latter kind of people would rather give than receive oral sex and would consider it unfair if you would not let them give you a blow job.
So you're basically imposing your own views of sexual gratification on other people, which does not work. Sure, there may be situations where your partner may offer one-sided sexual activities just to please you, but even then it's not unfair as you may return the favor at some other time and place.

The same applies to oral sex in general: Just because you would find it disgusting to wrap your mouth around a penis does not mean everyone else does. You may be sexually aroused from feeling or using a diaper on yourself or feeling/witnessing the wearing/use of a diaper on others, while most people find that disgusting and will probably lose sexual interest if they see/feel a (used) diaper.
Besides, a clean penis is hardly much different from someone's clean thumb and most likely more sanitary to put in your mouth than any girl parts, which are internal and thus harder to clean.

And if you care to know: I find oral sex provides a more intense sensation than "traditional" vaginal (or anal) sex because a mouth and a tongue is more flexible than any other body part and also provides built-in lubrication. ;)

To summarize: Fairness in sex is to give and take, yes, but the actual forms of giving and taking vary greatly, so don't apply the "an eye for an eye"-strategy. If both partners are happy in the end (regardless of who has reached how many orgasms), it was a fair deal!

Peachy

starshine

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
I don't mind giving but I'm not too fond of getting. Odd - isn't it?

Now, I don't have much experience at all, twice giving, once getting. I may not like getting just because of that specific person, however, I'm not going to let more guys down there just for the sake of finding out.

Giving depends on the person. Mainly the taste of the cum. One was terrible, and I mean terrible, the other was alright.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
I prefer to give oral, rather than to receive it. And I'm pretty much happy giving any flavour of it, too; fellatio, cunnilingus, analingus - it's all good! I generally like receiving the latter, also, but only if it's a precursor to penetration.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Wow.... I'm THAT alone on this viewpoint.... :eek:
Nope....

I actually absolutely hate receiving head, no matter how attractive the girl is. It just does not arrouse me, I did it once with my ex, and it sucked, I did not even come close to the climax. Part of it was because she was inexpeiranced at this but I still even hated the idea of it before I even tried it. On the other hand I would actually enjoy giving a girl oral than receiving it myself, except my last gf, the one that gave me my first and last oral, would not let me give her oral. She had some kind of phobia about me putting my face and mouth down there, I am not sure exactly why.

Anyways so yeah...I do not like, well actually hate receiving, and I am okay with giving oral to a girl, if she lets me clean her there first haha, and if she is willing to do some stuff for me and I am not talking about oral! ;)

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
Had it performed on me... didn't really like it...

I don't think she enjoyed it either...

ShippoFox

Est. Contributor
Role
The same applies to oral sex in general: Just because you would find it disgusting to wrap your mouth around a penis does not mean everyone else does. You may be sexually aroused from feeling or using a diaper on yourself or feeling/witnessing the wearing/use of a diaper on others, while most people find that disgusting and will probably lose sexual interest if they see/feel a (used) diaper.
You're right. I was actually thinking of that myself. It still seems gross to me though, but I don't think it's wrong. If both partners are okay with it, then they should, by all means, have oral sex. As I said, I would do it if a girlfriend wanted me to (assuming that would happen) do it, but I'd probably still have uneasy feelings about it. I guess it's kinda subliminal. Maybe I'd enjoy it; who knows? It took me a few years to find regular sex appealing. Even if I enjoyed oral sex though, then there would still be a few brain cells whispering "WTF did I just do?"

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Maybe I'd enjoy it; who knows? It took me a few years to find regular sex appealing. Even if I enjoyed oral sex though, then there would still be a few brain cells whispering "WTF did I just do?"
I always considered oral foreplay part of "regular sex". But then, sex is different for everyone and does not follow any rules really.

Peachy

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Now, I don't have much experience at all, twice giving, once getting. I may not like getting just because of that specific person, however, I'm not going to let more guys down there just for the sake of finding out.
Which is of course, why people need to learn to communicate during sex!!

People just assume that everyone knows what to do and how to do it perfectly, since sex is a natural thing, then it must come naturally, right?

Wrong!

If your partner sucks at giving oral, don't just lay there and go "Oh man. boring", It's up to you to communicate and tell him / her what you like, and how you like it do be done!

If someone's giving you head, and all they're doing is just moving their head back and forth over your cock like a zombie, chances are they've never done it before, and it's your job to give them advice about how to do it. Even if it's your first time receiving, I'd assume you'd still have a good idea about how you'd like to be blown, right?

*Insert previous paragraph from a female receiving oral viewpoint*

Giving depends on the person. Mainly the taste of the cum. One was terrible, and I mean terrible, the other was alright.
Citrusy fruits for the win. No fruit = cum that tastes like rusty nails and coffee.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Citrusy fruits for the win. No fruit = cum that tastes like rusty nails and coffee.
Pineapple and Mandarin make for the absolute best. I once slept with a guy who worked in a juice bar and had like..three of their smoothies every day.
Maaaaaan, I'd happily have his smoothie three times a day *_*

Status
Not open for further replies.