What do you think about disposable black underwear

trysexiea

Mysterious
Est. Contributor
Role
  1. Diaper Lover
For example like this.

But it's also a general question.

I'll wear Depends pull-ups when I'm running/walking, working outside for a limited time, etc. But they have too little capacity for long-term wear and if I'm paying a premium for something, will stick with a traditional diaper. What I would go for is a natural extension of Northshore's colored Lite diapers: a 10 of 12 pack of diapers that reflects the colors in a pack of crayons. Including black.

Reactions: Sheepies
I do kind of like the idea of women secretly wetting themselves while wearing this sort of "sexy" underwear. I wish they would bring out a full capacity nappy version!

Worn some Depend very dark charcoal. No performance difference due to color as far as I know. The underwear styles always have issues to some extent (don't get me started on the Willow and related products. I can't even figure out what they are good at. Even the first few drops start leaking.

Next step: Black in line Tena Flex.

Reactions: Zorbid
CrazySmoker said:
Next step: Black in line Tena Flex.
We already have Rearz Seduction in black, no real design there but it is something (and the Tykables Pleather from way back when)

Rearz Seduction in black is no longer. I want disposables in black, generally speaking. When it pokes above your pants and gets exposed, nobody will think what it is unless they're looking really closely or are super observant. A white diaper peeking out, however, is a different story. My kids would nail it. This is why I hate that I ran out of a large stash of rearz seduction this year. I expect one of them to notice eventually. I do have a supply of depend real fit in black and I prefer that color and you can order them that way from Walmart, though I suggest ordering them with something else, like baby powder or any smaller item so that they will have to rebox it or it will show up in the original case.

Reactions: Zorbid
Vinylfeet said:
Rearz Seduction in black is no longer.
You can still get them without much trouble though from various distributors

I tried the Tena... good for "just in case" or "upsi" but if it's 2 upsis it's an "oh fuck" running down your leg
I couldn't get the door open quickly enough

Reactions: PeeJayTee
Tena Flex in black! omg that would be amazing!
The depend real fit do look like real underwear and I loved that! But they were really inferior especially after wearing for more than an hour. Also did nothing for bowel protection.

Reactions: Deleted member 47221
Back