What do you think about anal sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

avery

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
here's a fun fact... and by god it really works.

I always thought it was ugly all throughout high school. I was quiet and shy and often strayed away from conversation just because i thought other people were judging me. Then after I saw this really unattractive guy that was friend's with everybody and I realized that ugliness was just an excuse for being shy and with a bit of practice, I overcame my shyness. You shouldn't do it just to get with a chika, that's uncool, but you should definitely work on not being shy around other people. You'll improve your own self image.
i once knew a girl who by any objective standard was butt-ugly. she was short and pudgy and had a horrible underbite and a nose like a rotten potato: she looked like the wicked witch of the west. but she was the most sweet-tempered person imaginable: she was cheerful and giggly and friendly and modest and just a delight to be around. it was weeks before i even realized that she'd be considered ugly if you saw a photograph of her. she was such a beautiful person that it just didn't occur to me.

i firmly believe that at least 90% of what makes a person beautiful is their attitude and the way they act. if you're comfortable with yourself and friendly with others it may not win you any beauty contests but everyone around you will see you as beautiful. if you're a jealous or hateful person, you'll seem ugly to people no matter how much you might resemble brad pitt.

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
No I didn't lol, I was too busy being disturbed at the thought of an 8th grader having any kind of sex.
Yeah, he was quite late in having his first sexual encounter by today's standards. I sure hope they teach kids about sex in 4th grade like they did when I was in school. Hopefully, that's still in time for getting the theory into their heads before they start practicing.

i once knew a girl who by any objective standard was butt-ugly. she was short and pudgy and had a horrible underbite and a nose like a rotten potato: she looked like the wicked witch of the west. but she was the most sweet-tempered person imaginable:
By my experience, beauty and good character are inversely related. I.e. most people who'd win first prize on every beauty contest are nasty a$$holes who you cannot stand to have around for more than 5 minutes. All the nice and sweet people were too nice to jump the line when it came to distributing beauty and took a back seat, so they're usually considered "ugly". I think it'S nature's way to break even on the amount of beauty and intelligence handed out to us humans - you can only have so much of both!

Peachy
(who still doesn't want anything in his rear end...to stay on topic!)

ChristieLuv

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy,
Anal sex is so very very fun when its done in a safe way! Just don't put anything in there you wouldn't put in your mouth and use plenty of moisturizer!

Kovy

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little, Carer
Well, I'm not homosexual, so why would I choose to?

Role
Diaper Lover
I do not think the butt hole is for our little brother. If you really want the tight and narrow hole, you can try some sex toys instead.

Moreover, too much anal sex may affect the muscle of the butt hole and causes incontinence.

E

Error404

I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Gasps! Taboo time!

I'm 19 and still a virgin. *The crowd gasps!* I have however, experienced figging, a victorian childrens punishment involving peeled ginger root inserted into the anus until the sphincter locks about it. It has to be the most amazing thing ever, honestly. There is no real penetration as roots tend to be small, you DON'T need lubrication for it and once it's in, there's no effort involved...Riding it out is near impossible alone and drives you wild pretty quick. I don't mind things in my butt that much, oddly enough though, other than ginger, it seems to work more as a regressive aid for me as I'm losing control at a rapid rate.

But anyhow, for what little experience I do have...I can highly reccommend figging

2low

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover
<- vergin !! no comments !!

i mean exits only

Last edited by a moderator:

eddy200

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I'm gonna go ahead and say it. Gasps! Taboo time!

I'm 19 and still a virgin. *The crowd gasps!* I have however, experienced figging, a victorian childrens punishment involving peeled ginger root inserted into the anus until the sphincter locks about it. It has to be the most amazing thing ever, honestly. There is no real penetration as roots tend to be small, you DON'T need lubrication for it and once it's in, there's no effort involved...Riding it out is near impossible alone and drives you wild pretty quick. I don't mind things in my butt that much, oddly enough though, other than ginger, it seems to work more as a regressive aid for me as I'm losing control at a rapid rate.

But anyhow, for what little experience I do have...I can highly reccommend figging

Wow, gotta try this one ...

Anywho, I am straight, however, I am willing to try pretty much anything with a girl partner, anthough I haven't ever given or recieved anal. As far as masturbation however, all bets are off.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Giving to both sexes and receiving (from either (yes, girls can give anal, think pegging)) would be interesting. Maybe someday I'll have a chance to try.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Well, being gay and having had anal sex, I can state this...

My partner loves to give, and if it pleases him, then I love to receive. If it wasn't his item going in, I probably wouldn't like having things up there, but when it is him, it's like heaven.

Vaultin

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
For those more experienced, I need some tips. I find the idea of receiving really erotic, and have tried some anal play with myself. I'm pretty sure I can find my prostate, as when I push on it it's like rubbing the head of my penis, except wet and inside my anus. I can feel good sensations, but I'd really like to have an anal/prostate orgasm. Any tips on how to orgasm back there? Maybe I'm just giving up too quickly...also, I have no sex toys or anything, still in hs, and living with a parent.

Orms Einbani

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Babyfur
Hrmmm.... Well, just keep massaging it, and give the front a little rub too, just to get something going. It'll happen eventually, just stop if it starts to get uncomfortable.

Y

Yumi

>____<;; Such an odd topic. Well, I'm a girl... And I suppose it happens to other girls, but, I would never do it. At all. Though, I guess that's where a guys 'spot' is... Right? So, whatever. LOL!.... *uneasy-ness* .___.;; I feel weird posting here... But, it's morning and I am bored... Ugh. Well. Uhm. Go ahead if it feels nice! >< I would never do it, at all. Ouch. Actually even thinking about real sex makes me think ouch... I'm still a virgin.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well I have had anal sex before but I sorta can't at the moment.. My Master/Daddy is too big so it hurts..
Though I have quite the fascination with giving it to a guy.. I think it would be a lot of fun..

TOAccountant

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
I would love to try giving it but I've also been curious about receiving. I am striaght but have played with the idea of my gf wearing a strap-on or something. She said she was willing to try one day

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I want to ask something related to this topic and prostate stimulation.
It is possible to Have anal sex and ejaculate due to prostate stimulation caused by the penis?

Status
Not open for further replies.