What do you think about anal sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
anal sex...whew. what a touchy subject.

i've always been a little curious myself to see what it feels like to receive... heh /blush

babyemo

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover,
ive had things up there, i dont know where the pleasure is though, maybe im not going into the right spot. i should go find it...

its the male G-spot... maybe the P-spot!

CuddlyMonster

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
Well, obviously it's the best sex ever ~<3

Seriously though, like any sexual activity it can be madly painful or incredibly sensual and intense; it's all about your approach and your pace. Anal can be dangerous; but so can any type of sex. You'll be fine as long as you take it slow and adhere to the concept of "When you think you've got enough lube? Add more!".
though that can leave you with a bad case of 'greasy bum' the next day. Turns out ladies pads have a great alternate use XD;;;
I found that to be Both hot and distirbing, though vary helpful.

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
what's this "other thing" you speak of?

g6s

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I haven't yet, must be due to my uglyness and the... other thing I did.

:)
here's a fun fact... and by god it really works.

I always thought it was ugly all throughout high school. I was quiet and shy and often strayed away from conversation just because i thought other people were judging me. Then after I saw this really unattractive guy that was friend's with everybody and I realized that ugliness was just an excuse for being shy and with a bit of practice, I overcame my shyness. You shouldn't do it just to get with a chika, that's uncool, but you should definitely work on not being shy around other people. You'll improve your own self image.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
here's a fun fact... and by god it really works.

I always thought it was ugly all throughout high school. I was quiet and shy and often strayed away from conversation just because i thought other people were judging me. Then after I saw this really unattractive guy that was friend's with everybody and I realized that ugliness was just an excuse for being shy and with a bit of practice, I overcame my shyness. You shouldn't do it just to get with a chika, that's uncool, but you should definitely work on not being shy around other people. You'll improve your own self image.
You and Mr Alex are NOT ugly :p It always used to bug me in high school when good looking guys thought they weren't good looking and dressed accordingly.

...though I do agree with what you said about how it was an excuse...

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
you can't be that bad...

I've had some arse ugly friends... people who fell from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down... then were kicked in the dirt by the ugliness gnomes.

These people's parents didn't look any prettier than they did... but they are proof enough that anyone can get sex.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
No I didn't lol, I was too busy being disturbed at the thought of an 8th grader having any kind of sex.
You do realize that something like 60% of children have had a sexual encounter with someone their own age before puberty hits, right?

Children are curious buggers, and genitals are....interesting. lol

Role
Diaper Lover
You do realize that something like 60% of children have had a sexual encounter with someone their own age before puberty hits, right?

Wat? This never happened to me. Even not now.

My failure, grows with time.

Silikon

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Most of the time sexual encounters with prepubescent children are non sexual...just curiosity.

You also have to remember that most 13 year olds aren't these innocent children that know nothing of the world. Dumb? Yes, but innocent? They most likely know what sex is and how to do it.

Role
Diaper Lover
I understood and thought that myself Ganymede, but I haven't done ANYTHING.

That, is why I fail.

D

daria7483

Actually I didn't realize that. Do you have a source? Sorry, but that's just hard to believe. I worked at a daycare center and I know little kids touch each other out of curiosity but I don't consider that to be a "sexual encounter." I wonder how that is defined.

And yeah I realize that a lot of 13 year olds are having sex, but I still find that disturbing.

I understood and thought that myself Ganymede, but I haven't done ANYTHING.

That, is why I fail.
You're 15! Failing at what, exactly? I'm sure they don't admit it, but plenty of 15 year olds haven't done anything, many of my friends hadn't at that age. My best friend is quite pretty and was 17 before she did anything, and then that was with the guy she ultimately lost her virginity to. She has done just fine since then.

The worst thing you can do is be one of those guys who whines to any female who will listen about how you are just so great and so sensitive and so understanding but nobody will date you because all girls just go for the hot guys. That is a huge turn-off, and it's not true. I knew plenty of not-so-attractive guys in high school who had girlfriends. Granted, their girlfriends were not the most attractive girls in the school either, but that's the way it goes.

Lordluke

Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Be careful

Hi All

If complentating anal sex be sure that a condom is used, besides being cleaner it provided protection against STD,s including AIDS, be sure u know your partner and where he has been etc.

Anyway enjoy the experience, take it slowly and as already suggested use lube.

Cheers

Luke

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I don't remember the source but I'm sure I read that somewhere - maybe it was less than 60%, but it's still a very high number.

And by 'sexual encounter' I mean pretty much and contact between one child and any other child's genitalia - not necessarily penetration or even ejaculation though.

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,

I can believe this...

I have stories... but I won't share... ever.

PuddleFopsKit

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Diaperfur, Little, Incontinent
I have thought about sex a lot lately.. not fantasies, but debating whether or not I should have it. If I do, I will start with oral sex first, seeing as my experience is limited, and anal sex intimidates me quite me a bit. It's such a big step to take, and I'm afraid that it will hurt me, or turn me off from sex all together.

Lexa

Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur, , Carer
I can say that I do enjoy anal sex very very much. So a prostate is not needed to like the feeling. If you are worried about pain then make sure you start with some Anal Ease. It has a numbing med in it and makes it a little easier but you will need to remember that just because it doesn't hurt at the moment doesn't mean it will not hurt later. Go slow and start with with smaller dildos to make the experience more pleasant. Good luck and enjoy your first experience!

Status
Not open for further replies.