What do you think about anal sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
I don't see why this ought to be a male-only thread, anyway :3 I'm neither male nor a gay guy; and I'm quite likely to have an opinion on this matter XD

Srsly though, it is worth trying it out, under proper circumstances with proper preparation.. XD;;

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Umm is this a male only thread?
Because if it isn't I would like to voice my humble opinion...

Erm buttsecks used to be great for me with my ex boyfriends but I had the misfortune of an ex-b/f attempting it while i was drunk, while we were showering together, and without lube. OH MY GOD... within minutes I was reduced to a sobbing puddle. and it happened again the very same way again with the same guy. >_<

With Andy, we can only manage slightly when I'm drunk or really into it. It doesn't usually last that long.
My personal opinion is that anal sucks.
but I know that is the only option for gay guys. Sry ^_^
Of course it sucks, if you're doing it without lube! Jesus christ!

But I'm wondering.. do women really get anything special out of it? With guys we have the prostate, but it seems to me all anal sex is to women is just.... well, a penis up their ass.

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Well, the lining of the anus in a lady shares tissue with the lining of the vagina from what I understand. So there is a pleasure there, it's just not the same kind of prostate simulation we get ought of it XD

babymikey

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Little, Other
O_O eww it sounds nasty and painful i dont wanna be either not even the dude watching lol
it would hurt me just to see it

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
*Starts to strip, as the techno music starts*

AB forum, Whoooo~!!!!

*Strips down to his G-string and starts to Hump the conveniently placed pole in the centre of the room*

*turns kraiden around and puts his arms behind his back and handcuffs him*

"Your under arrest for statutory rape, you have the right to remain silent.."

j/k :D

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Of course it sucks, if you're doing it without lube! Jesus christ!

But I'm wondering.. do women really get anything special out of it? With guys we have the prostate, but it seems to me all anal sex is to women is just.... well, a penis up their ass.

1. It was only twice where lube wasn't used. Even with lube it hurts so bad sometimes.

2. Personally, I don't get any satisfaction from it, I never have. I do it for him because he likes it and after it is all done I just feel like I have to shit for the next 30 minutes or so. And I sit on the toilet for no apparent reason with my asshole gaping open. >_<

Which is why I think with or without lube it sucks.

Well, the lining of the anus in a lady shares tissue with the lining of the vagina from what I understand. So there is a pleasure there, it's just not the same kind of prostate simulation we get ought of it XD

This is true. Sorry to sound gross but that wall between the vagina and anus is so thin on the inside that if a chick were to insert a finger and feel the wall and she had to poop, she would be able to feel the poo very vividly. If that makes any sense. And since it is so thin sometimes I worry about any possible tears in it. I also have bled before so I guess something got torn.

Last edited by a moderator:

kevintje

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I don't like (the idea) of it, not that I mind other people doing it, but it's nothing for me. I'm not really into the whole man-man sex thing... altho a blowjob or something would be nice, but anal sex just doesn't get me off...

Fire2box

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
A few years ago I would never consider it at all. But after getting a online "older brother" who's furry/ab/bisexual. I think I might be willing to try it with him, not that often though and not with his thing I don't want "real" sex at all from either a man or woman's part. I just think it would be funny right before he diapers me before bed time or something. :D

D

daria7483

I used to date a guy who always talked about wanting to try anal. I don't have any real strong feelings on it either way, I just don't want it to be real painful, so I told him we could try it. But we had a really hard time getting it in, probably because I was nervous, and he seemed to give up and didn't want to try again.

So I guess if another guy who I was really comfortable with asked, I'd try it again for him. But I think unfortunately many people get this idea in their head that if something doesn't happen fast or without problems it's not going to happen at all.

Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
I personally dont like Anal sex, now that may sound stupid for someone who hasnt tested it to be saying but it just looks to be to painful. And not my kind thing at all.

andysetra

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other
I've tried receiving, it was ok. I actually am more aroused by the idea of it, than the actual act, but it might just be that I haven't experienced it right...

But seriously, everything that Kraiden and others have said:
ALWAYS use a condom.
ALWAYS use lots of lube, you'll need it
If you're new, start slow and work up to dangly bits
Communication really helps

...and you'll be ready for teh buttsecks! :)

kite

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Diaperfur, Carer
i received when i was in 8th grade and it does burn. i had a friend put it in me and all i remember is we had no lube, i was nervous, and neither of us knew what we were doing. so yeah... all of that put together equals teh butthurt.
anyways, anyone out there willing to play i'm still up for another round.

Ren

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
All I know of this is that anal sex is the best way for a man to reach climax for it touches the "male g spot" as it's known sometimes o.o
Some say orgasms achieved this way are better than what a woman can experience but I frankly dont believe that!

EDIT: As for as if I would do it or not: answer is with the right person

Darkfinn

Banned
Role
Diaper Lover, Incontinent,
I won't lie... I've thought about giving it to LG. But I doubt that will ever happen as she is typically diapered when we start going at it. I like diaper sex too much anyways.

Role
Diaper Lover
i received when i was in 8th grade and it does burn. i had a friend put it in me and all i remember is we had no lube, i was nervous, and neither of us knew what we were doing. so yeah... all of that put together equals teh butthurt.
anyways, anyone out there willing to play i'm still up for another round.
Did anyone else lol at that?

Epic.

D

daria7483

No I didn't lol, I was too busy being disturbed at the thought of an 8th grader having any kind of sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.