What do you think about anal sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
Lubrication!

When it comes to anal sex, I have just a few words to say.

Fiber will work wonders.

A lot of people consider the anus and rectum (The area in the body right before the anus) very dirty. In reality, that part of your body only has feces in it when you're doing a number 2. All other times its pretty clean, although it lacks any form of lubrication, so use plenty of water based lubricant. If you use a condom, make sure that the condom stays in one orifice. (In other words, do not use the same condom for oral or vaginal sex that you used for anal sex.)

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Thanks for implanting that in my head....*cough*hawt*cough*

Anyways gonna make my last post even clearer, I'm even more interested in receiving then giving.
Recieving and giving are just as fun, but I'm more partial to being on the recieving end.

But I do imagine what it'd be like to recieve whilst giving.... *Goes into imagination land*

BabyMullet

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It is simple what I think, dangerous.

I know some of you would beg to differ but it can be very dangerous if you do not take the proper steps and do not know what your doing. Also if the person behind is big like 8 plus then its dangerous too haha. Anyways I am straight so I would NEVER get it done to me and I am 99% sure I would NEVER do it to a girl. I do see it to be gross, but a condom can generally fix that problem so thats not a real excuss. Main reason is its dangerous, and I do not want to mutilate the person from the inside that I care about.
Anal sex is one of the riskiest forms of sex, the reason being that although the lining of the rectum is thick, it can tear very easily. These small tears allow diseases such as HIV, and other disease to go straight into the bloodstream. But wearing a condom correctly and consistently can lower the rate of transmission to under 1%.

Also, the lining the of the rectum is absorption, it sucks things up. Compared to the lining of the vagina or mouth which excrete their own special fluids.

Also, I find the straight comment a little too general. Just as many straight couples practice or try anal sex as gay couples.

Last edited:

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Looking for a man train eh Kraiden?
Or a fur-train.

*shows off his powerful 'roo legs and grins*

Humphrey Sez: What's this topic abo-*Kraiden snatches Humphrey*

Adult talk! No bears allowed!

D

Doodle

when it comes to anal sex.... one thing i can definitely not stress enough is communication and understanding.....

one if you don't communicate with your partner then they will have more of a chance of causing pain.... so go slow and communicate

two if it's first time ever or just with this partner you got to understand that the other person might be as nervous as you are and wen you are nervous ........ the back door tends to slam shut.... in order to get past this i suggest foreplay .... it helps, trust me

and most of all USE A CONDOM because one it helps tings slide easier and it helps keep stuff clean and it helps to keep you from getting infections and such

and from personal experience i would suggest tat a human not be the first thing you put up there ....its like a girl's parts the owner has to know how it makes them feel good in order to tell someone else ow to make them feel good so do your research and just be careful ....
also if you can manage to muster the guts to do it ... people tat work at sex toy shops are fairly knowledgeable so ask them what they suggest
-doodle

Sawaa

Est. Contributor
Role
Sissy
Well, obviously it's the best sex ever ~<3

Seriously though, like any sexual activity it can be madly painful or incredibly sensual and intense; it's all about your approach and your pace. Anal can be dangerous; but so can any type of sex. You'll be fine as long as you take it slow and adhere to the concept of "When you think you've got enough lube? Add more!".
though that can leave you with a bad case of 'greasy bum' the next day. Turns out ladies pads have a great alternate use XD;;;

Target

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur
I'm not so attracted by anal sex, now.
Maybe one day....

Charlie

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Sissy, Carer, Other
Yeah I'd like anal sex... Receiving it that is.

But right now I'm very confused about why I'd like it; whether it's just because I find the idea humiliating (and therefore attractive), or if I'm attracted to the act itself. :confused:

I kind of worry that it won't be that good, that it won't be arousing or anything...

I could probably give it too... I dunno. I'll find a boyfriend first, then I'll worry about this stuff!

Edit: Woo! 500 posts! :D

Peachy

Banned
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Carer
Well, look at my avatar! I'm 100% butt, so butt sex is all a peach could have! :D :tongueout:

Seriously, though, anal sex is a lot more effort than any other type of sex because it requires more preparations and more caution, communication and effort from both partners. While a girl's vagina is pretty much ready to go without any previous preparations (as long as the girl is aroused), the anus is not meant to accomodate a penis. So, as Kraiden pointed out, it's prudent to clean the colon (enema), apply more than plenty of lube and use a condom to reduce the risk of infections (obviously, you don't have to worry about pregnancy here ;) ).

I can't really say anything about how it feels on the receiving end because I have no experience in that and do not wish to get any either. I fear it'd hurt way too much (except, maybe, there was a guy with a penis the size of a pencil). So count me out of that equation.
As far as the giving part goes (yes, I do have experience there, if you care to know): It's a more intense feeling than normal heterosexual sex and well worth the effort to work your way in there ;)

Peachy

IncompleteDude

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Honestly, I've played around with my anus, putting stuff up there and whatnot, to the point where I have difficulty climaxing without some stimulation back there. However, I've honestly never noticed the "intenseness" of prostate stimulation. I mean I have orgasmed because of it a couple times, but the effort involved just didn't seem worth it, and it wasn't particularly special. Now maybe if I had a vibrating something or other, the picture would change, but I dunno. Maybe my technique just sucks. In any case, I will say it adds a whole new dimension to masturbation! One I like very much. :D

As for anal sex with a person, "I want", but I'd definitely be very nervous the first time. I'd probably have all kinds of mixed emotions too, feeling like it's wrong and such, because of my upbringing, lol.

As a further note, the most intense sexual feelings I've ever had came from holding off orgasm during masturbation through mental focus and training. You eventually reach this other-worldly state of mind, where even your teeth tingle with pleasure. It's a difficult thing to do, but wow is it worth it! In doing this I find too much anal play is counterproductive, because it gets you off too fast. It's a balancing act.

dogboy

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
First time I did that was when I was an 18 yr old freshman in college, and my room mate told me this was possible, I believing it impossible. He had a book describing how the Indians did this. Did I mention how naive I was. Four years later we were still doing it. Then college was over, I got married and that ended that, except for Mr. Buzzzzzzie! He's also witty and tells funny jokes, though he does seem to be made out of plastic.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
A: If you're doing it so hard and fast you're putting jackhammers to shame
B: You're as big as a horse.
I agree but you left one out. So C.) The absence or lack of lubrication!

Also, I find the straight comment a little too general. Just as many straight couples practice or try anal sex as gay couples.
I am aware of this, but you misunderstood me. I was not saying I would not do it because I am striaght, but what I ment to say was it makes me way less likely to do it. So that leaves receiving totally out of the qeustion for me. I should have been more specific but thats what I ment.

(obviously, you don't have to worry about pregnancy here ;) ).
You would be surprised how many people are not aware of that. When I was listening to the Loveline radio show one night some guy called in and asked if his girlfriend should be taking birth control if anal is the only method they do. I have actually heard more than one caller ask that qeustion. It just shows how dumb and prude the average american really is. :laughing:

A

Ayerea

Anal sex, i like it. Ive never actually had sex, but i have a few toys (a girls gotta have fun)
and i like it. =] I'll def do it even when i have a vagina.

F

FullMetal

Anal Sex?

I don't know,

wana go into the back and find out?

FullMetal

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
*Starts to strip, as the techno music starts*

AB forum, Whoooo~!!!!

*Strips down to his G-string and starts to Hump the conveniently placed pole in the centre of the room*

Hello_Kitty

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Other
Umm is this a male only thread?
Because if it isn't I would like to voice my humble opinion...

Erm buttsecks used to be great for me with my ex boyfriends but I had the misfortune of an ex-b/f attempting it while i was drunk, while we were showering together, and without lube. OH MY GOD... within minutes I was reduced to a sobbing puddle. and it happened again the very same way again with the same guy. >_<

With Andy, we can only manage slightly when I'm drunk or really into it. It doesn't usually last that long.
My personal opinion is that anal sucks.
but I know that is the only option for gay guys. Sry ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.