What do you think about anal sex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Babyfur
Well, we had the oral one already, and i think this one deserves a topic just as much.

I may be trying this out soon (m/m) and am wondering, for those that have experienced it (giver or receiver), how does it feel? I have heard that it can hurt a lot the first few times, but can give males an enormous amount of pleasure through stimulation of the prostate.

Any advice or information for a first-timer?

Pojo

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
Well I don't think I'll ever have anal sex...It doesn't seem that sanitary to me...

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Well, we had the oral one already, and i think this one deserves a topic just as much.

I may be trying this out soon (m/m) and am wondering, for those that have experienced it (giver or receiver), how does it feel? I have heard that it can hurt a lot the first few times, but can give males an enormous amount of pleasure through stimulation of the prostate.

Any advice or information for a first-timer?
Same questions here

and for what I think about it: "Do want!"

Anon E. Mouse

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover
*looks cautiously at his rear* Do want. Though, I am a bit scared sanitation wise. I suppose if it's not actually a body part, it could be easily washed and dis-infected, right?

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
It doesn't really hurt, to be honest. It only hurts if your partner isn't using any lube, which of course, you should *always* use lube.

Prostate stimulation from anal sex is quite simply, *amazing*. It's entirely possible to have an orgasm from anal sex without any sort of penis stimulation.

As for first timer information? Well, a few things.

1: Don't rush it, take your time.
2: Be sure to clean yourself back there if you're receiving. An enema wouldn't hurt either.
3: If you're receiving, it might be a bit uncomfortable getting "it" in the first time. A good way to minimise resistance is to push your anus out a little bit (sort of like you're taking a dump >_> ), which will allow easier entry.

If you're still a bit wary about your first time, I'd also suggest practising with a dildo.

So, err... yeah. good luck, and if you do do it, I hope it'll be memorable for all the right reasons. :D

EDIT: For everyone worried about sanitation issues...

Always use a condom, Always make sure you clean yourself well back there, and if you're still wary, have a shower afterwards.

chevre

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover
Personally I don't see the appeal in it. I'd much rather enter through the front than from the rear :p. Either way, never tried it (and no real plans to), so not a whole lot I can say about it.

Point

Est. Contributor
Role
Diaper Lover, Little
Well, he did ask what he thought about it :p

Role
Private
I would like to try it, but I'm in no rush too. I have tried a bit of anal-play and prostate stimulation before and I must say that it can be a *very* intense experience. I guess if you could get that much pleasure doing it yourself, then letting someone else do it for you sounds even better. :p

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
There, I deleted my post with my opinion on it, even though it wasn't smart or rude. I'm sorry saying that I though it was gross offended some of you enough to negative rep me. You shouldn't look at the posts if you don't want to see peoples answers. Well thats all I have to say on that one.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
There, I deleted my post with my opinion on it, even though it wasn't smart or rude. I'm sorry saying that I though it was gross offended some of you enough to negative rep me. You shouldn't look at the posts if you don't want to see peoples answers. Well thats all I have to say on that one.
Erm, It wasn't because you think it's gross.

It was because you made a one worded post without expanding on why you think it's gross, therefore not contributing properly to the conversation.

"I think it's gross, I mean, why would you want to stick something in the place where shit comes out?" = Good response.

"Gross" = Bad response.

CarKid

Est. Contributor
Role
Adult Baby, Diaper Lover, Other, Private
I don't know. I though that one word summed it up pretty good. Well it did, but we all have are own opinions. Well, I'm not trying to sit here and argue over somthing stupied so I'm done with this conversation.

Role
Diaper Lover, Carer
It is simple what I think, dangerous.

I know some of you would beg to differ but it can be very dangerous if you do not take the proper steps and do not know what your doing. Also if the person behind is big like 8 plus then its dangerous too haha. Anyways I am straight so I would NEVER get it done to me and I am 99% sure I would NEVER do it to a girl. I do see it to be gross, but a condom can generally fix that problem so thats not a real excuss. Main reason is its dangerous, and I do not want to mutilate the person from the inside that I care about.

Kraiden

Est. Contributor
Role
Private
and I do not want to mutilate the person from the inside that I care about.
The only way to seriously get damaged from anal sex is either:

A: If you're doing it so hard and fast you're putting jackhammers to shame
B: You're as big as a horse.

Anal sex is perfectly safe as long as you're careful about it.

Role
Diaper Lover
OK guys, I'm on the fence here, (about this and other stuff in a way) but I'd love to give it to a girl, any people with me!??

Role
Diaper Lover, Babyfur, Carer, Other
Very unneeded mental image :p :rofl:
Thanks for implanting that in my head....*cough*hawt*cough*

Anyways gonna make my last post even clearer, I'm even more interested in receiving then giving.

Status
Not open for further replies.